• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu revision

We can Upgrade Demon King(If already have a profile) based in enviromental Destruction, Since just his presense make this:

[[1]]

1. A calculation is necessary.

2. Supreme deity is there as well.

3. Kinda doubt that will scale further than what these characters already are.

4. They don't have profiles here.

1. Are you a calc member? CAn you help me or indicate some one to this?

2. Yes but she didnt make that, this is evidencied by the images [[1]] Well after the calc, we can div this for 2 them.

3. It will scale at least for Noon Escanor, Since Merlin Caled him "Invincible incarnation of power" [[2]]

And the Author said in Corner that no one is More powerfull that Escanor in this for Demons or Gods (So Demon King is at least equal in power(?)) [[3]]

No, i am not a calc member. Thou before going trough any of that we kinda first need their profiles here.

I will add some topics so other may find it easier.

I'm not a calc group member, but I highly doubt that a thunderstorm would be something impressive compared to what they currently have for their stats.

Making their profiles is something that we can look to do though.

I do not think that we have anything to scale from yet, either for the Demon King or Supreme Deity, so it seems redundant to create profiles for them at this point.

Demon king:

at least 6-C, likely higher (superior to Assault Mode Meliodas and Zeldoris).

Speed: at least MHS+

dura: the same.

At least Demon King has hype and some feats going for him. I think we can make a profile for him. For the divine one, I dont think we have much to work with.

We dont have anything noteworthy for the power and abilities section, tho. Unlike the demon king.

Well, I suppose that somebody could create profiles for them, but they should preferably have unknown statistics, as we do not know enough about them.

Back