• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Profile Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added the black matter weakness and changed the Howzer and Griamore profiles, due to the circular scaling, which contradicts itself as well.

How do you put the line through sentences?

Like this kind; I prefer the True-Godly over the Low-Godly.

Ok, thank you.

I've now added everything except the changes to Meliodas' and Diane's profiles, as well as the changes to Ban and the Heavy Metal stats for Drole's.

Bumping this.

Am i allowed to add the changes to Ban's profile? It's just a small change.

What do you wish to change specifically?

Just a small mention of him being faster than Meliodas.

Okay. When was this proven to be the case?

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

There's Heavy Metal Metal stats for Drole and Diane, with the latter also getting Earth Manipulation statistics. Also a small form for Diane.

There's some small revisions for Meliodas, which includes the power of his Assault form.

Meliodas and Ban get Statistics Amplification, Mel gets resistance to Some Demonic Powers since he was specifically stated to be immune to Acid Down because he's part of the Demon Clan, and Meliodas loses his poison resistance.

The Heavy Metal and Earth Manip stuff doesn't really have to be discussed and can be done fast, so may i add it?

Okay. Feel free to add the uncontroversial parts then.

Dorlor/Drole?

I think he just has (had with the latter) earth/giant and darkness/demon magic.

Grayroad has some hax to add, such as body control, age manipulation, sense removal, death manipulation, insect manipulation.

Shouldn't Grayroad have MHS+ likely High 7-A magic power since she has that stat higher than Base Galand offensive power.

Dark649 said:
Shouldn't Grayroad have MHS+ likely High 7-A magic power since she has that stat higher than Base Galand offensive power.
naw she and mela are more hax based than power destruction but her speed should be on par with the others seeing how she kept up when they got revived and flew away and when they all went to meliodas but other than speed naw

I think Likely High 7-A would be fine tbh. Grayroad by default should have the standard darkness attacks all demons can do even if her fighting style is more hax-based, and we already know high level of magic translates to high level of power due to Gloxinia who has basically no strength.

is a text from wiki about sariel tornado,should we change it? but i wanna see where they got the whole cant regen from being hurt by the blessing thing.. maybe demons on her lvl cant regen limbs

-his power allows Sariel to control wind similar to Howzer's magical ability Tempest but much stronger. He can produce powerful gusts of wind to slice through or blow people away.Sariel also can use this ability to create a wind-like sphere around him, which he uses for defensive purposes that shreds anything or anyone trying to get close to him into pieces. As a Grace, anything he shreds with this wind can't recover as was seen when Derreri's arm didn't regenerate from being shredded by the blessing.-

@Himo

She's 6-C because her power scales to her durabilty, and she withstood a serious attack from Zeldris.

@Malikobama

I agree with you there, Grayroad should have 7-A magic. His strength level is also 10,000, so he could be At least City level physically, maybe even Mountain level.

@Zezu

That has been removed:

"Sariel has been bestowed a Grace by the Supreme Deity known as TornadoÒÇîþ½£ÒüƒÒüñÕÀ╗Òü¥Òüì Tatsumaki. Sariel uses it to create a wind-like sphere around him, which he uses for defensive purposes that shreds anything or anyone trying to get close to him into pieces. He can also produce powerful gusts of wind to slice through or blow people away".

@ByAsura

Should Merlin actually scale to Zeldris for her durability though? If I remember a single casual attack from him put her in a near-death coma

If i recall, she was just feigning almost that with a spell, but was still heavily damaged, but i can't remember the chapter, not even a little bit.

Also, Zeldris is around the middle of Island level, surviving his hits would still make her island level.

So what are the conclusions here in summary?

Statistics Amplification for Ban and Meliodas as explained. As well as Resistance to Some Demonic powers for the latter.

Small form for Diane, which only Dodo disagrees with, and Malik and i agree with a small key. I think it would work, since it shows that Giant Diane is superior physically to Meliodas and Ban.

Some new feats for Meliodas, as well as a revised speed for diane's giant form.

A physical strength Key for Grayroad, which would be At least City level, possibly Mountain level with general scaling.

Okay. Are the the rest of you fine with this?

I will apply them, but my primary objective about the verse is the removal of plagiarism.

The notable attack section or summaries has text ripped from the Nanatsu no Taizai wiki, i'm planning to replace the text with a differesent set of words that still explain perfectly the abilities/moves or characters.

I can help with some of the Plagarism removal.

Okay. Thank you. You do not have to completely replace the text though, just rephrase it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back