• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Profile Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This isn't any upgrade, just a few small changes. See here.

The basic run down:

Statistics Amplification for Ban and Meliodas, and Mel's poison resistance is removed.

A smaller form for Diane, as well as heavy metal and earth manipulation stats

Griamore, Slader, and Howzer being upgraded to Small City level.

Retaining Damage, as well as exertion for large tissue replacement being added to the Weakness of Black Matter regenerators.

All Done

I'd like to get this finished quickly, so bump.

• Meliodas:
Better to at least see its new shape before adding a new key

• Diane:
No need to give it a new key, it does not seem to me necessarily the best thing to do since it was restricted by Chandler

• Small City level:
Why?

Okay for Black Matter regen

Makes sense, i'll remove it for now.

I think it should be included, she's used it many times throughout the series for long periods of time and has many feats in this form. Diane has 0 feats or really anything in that form, except for a heavy metal feat, which is included in the normal stats.

Small City Level for the reasons provided in the scans, Howzer is consistently portrayed as comparable to Gilthunder, and has many feats backing this, as does Griamore. Also, Griamore and Howzer's profiles are messes right now, Howzer and Griamore are very nonsensically scaled (Howzer is listed as stronger than Griamore, but then Griamore is listed as at least comparable to Howzer) and circularly scaled, Griamore is also only Town Level with Barriers, despite being able to consistently restrain City or Small City Level opponents.

I wouldn't add a new key for Meliodas until we actually see if he has a different form. About his poison resistance, Hendrickson's Acid wasn't able to disintegrate him like it should have iirc, although that's not poison so idk what it would be.

I also think Diane should have a human-sized form key. Before training her human strength was 950 and she was clearly comparable to BoS Meliodas without his weapon. I don't remember exactly what her post-training small form would scale to though.

Agree super hard on Howzer and the others. They're all superior to current Guila and Jericho, who were shown handling multiple demons on their own. I'm sure there're other scans from the recent battle that can be used as further justification for Howzer as well.

Agree with the last bit too

That's due to his resistance to demonic powers, it's not actually acid resistance, but i really think something like resistance to demonic powers should be added.

I'll add that recent part in the War, i totally forgot about it.

Edit: Actually, i might not, it's possible Elizabeth was amping him (see below).

Ludoshel was amping most of the Knights but it's pretty clear which ones haven't been changed, and Howzer's not one of them

Btw, the OBD uses Drole's Giga Fall calc , I think it should be added to his justification for 6-C. Plus it provides further justification of the current High 6-C characters.

Kind of long but bear with me:

Unsealed Demon Mel tanked Giga Fall (23.6 gigatons) with no visible injuries.

Zeldris casually cut his arm off. He's greater than 24 gigatons.

Estarossa (53,000) has higher Strength than Zeldris (47,200).

Mid-morning Escanor (before he gets huge) showed higher physical strength than Estarossa.

Estarossa Full Countered Escanor's physical attacks. Estarossa's Full Counter is directly stated to return attacks at double the power. There's no calc stacking here, it's just the way the technique works. Therefore Escanor tanked greater than 48 gigatons and was only lightly injured, able to keep fighting no problem. It was actually far higher than that but we can't get actual numbers so 48 is a super-lowball.

So unless his durability is crazy higher than his max damage output, that Escanor is at least a 48 gigaton character when going all out.

Escanor then went Super-Buff mode.

Super-Buff Escanor's Cruel Sun did much more damage to Estarossa than his physical attack did.

Super-Buff Escanor fired a Cruel Sun at Assault Meliodas within the confines of Perfect Cube. Mel Full Countered it, making it greater than 96 gigatons.

Neither were harmed by the greater than 96 gigaton explosion.

Assault Mel proceeded to stomp the **** out of Super-Buff Escanor.

The One one-shotted Assault Mel by lightly waving his hand.

EDIT - IGNORE THE FOLLOWING(And I just remembered something else as well.
1 - 9gOzz3r
2 - t0CTyvs
Perfect Cube magically transfers the damage of whatever hits it onto the one who cast it. And before anyone says it was only Vivian's cube that does that, Merlin's did the same thing to Galand. So in addition to tanking the explosion from the sun which exploded when it hit the wall, one of them also had an additional 96 gigatons of damage magically inflicted on their body, but neither cared. Given it was Meliodas that sent the Sun at the Cube wall, I'd wager it was him that the Cube applied the damage to. Assault Mel 192 gigatons lmao.)

The PC reflecting back an attack is not said to double its potency. In your example 48GT Escanors attack gets FC from AssaultMeliodas, making it 96GT - then bounces back from PC - but doesnt get doubled again.

Either way, apparently NNT is under a massive revision with a bunch of already existing feats / newly introduced feats. Depending on the results NNT will either

a) stay where it is right now, being at least High 6C at max throughout the bench - with this feat being a good supporting feat (if accepted)

b) get upgraded to 6B throughout the bench

c) gets upgraded to partially 6B and top tier baseline 6A

-

I acknowledge the fact you make us aware of this scaling method, but since the verse as a whole is under revision, this doesnt take priority - in my eyes.

Well, if the new calculation is accepted, it sets more credible that Danafor is a small country feat, which would require a major revision in verse. So I'd better wait a little until the calculation is verified

@RavenSupreme

Na I wasn't saying that Cube doubles potency, I was saying it inflicts the damage on the one who sent it. The panels with Slader show the damage magically appears on the victim's body. So in this case we had 1) Escanor's Cruel Sun exploding after being Countered and 2) the Cube inflicting all the damage of that explosion on one of the two, probably Meliodas.

So both characters no-sold the >96 gigaton explosion. At the same time, Perfect Cube applied another 96 gigatons worth of damage directly to the body of one of the two, probably Meliodas.

Anyways, like you said, this whole thing is just a supporting feat+scaling for if no revisions happen and the verse stays 6-C.

I dont understand it still, sorry, bear with me.

Escanor fires a cruel sun -> this cruel sun has a potency of 48GT.

Meliodas reflects the cruel sun away at the edge of the PC -> the cruel sun now has a potency of 96GT.

The FC explodes inside the PC -> Meliodas and Escanor both are unfaced by the 96 GT explosion.

The trait of PC begins to work, reflecting the attack potency back at Meliodas and Escanor - which is another 96 GT.

Thats twice 96GT in fast succession, but not one time 192GT.

No you're right, I got hyped and didn't think of how the energy works. Ignore the Perfect Cube bit, basically all we can say is that Meliodas no-sold two 96GT attacks at almost the same time. So Perfect Cube would just give him a stamina feat rather than durability. Oh well

I would like to know if it is possible to calculate the Tier of Enlil lightning of the archangels, based on the fact that it could destroy Matter at the molecular level, beyond the great area of effect as well.

I'll add the calc, it makes sense as well, since Meliodas' calc is almost 2x higher.

i asked for all the calcs in the discussion thread and will go over them on this weekend, seeing how this matter goes on for quite some weeks now already.

Danfor.

Meteor calcs.

Ocean calc.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...cean_Calc_-_Nanatsu_no_Taizai?comments_page=1

-

These are the calcs i was asked to look over in terms of potential upgrade. I will start top to bottom, with the Danafor Calculation, which is already in use and we mainly have to focus whether or not we use the vaprozations value, since its not about the calculation itself but about the used values.

Question: Is the usage of vaporization instead of pulverization justified, taking into account the new information and feats provided by the chapters up to 264.

What speaks in favour of using the vaporization value:

This picture http://*********.com/Manga/Nanatsu-no-Taizai/181---Holy-Knight-Zaratras?id=288897#19

showes the immediate aftermath of the destruction. Clear signs of vapor can be identified. The used attack seems to be Demon Fire, which we know since chapter 261 can be actively used as a form of discharged Fire/Energy from the Demons body.

For reference here are Monspiet and Estarossa using it the way described:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9Vk624-s...vXPhuswvJE5dFVhYdGcJtcLd9XOQCHMYCw/s0/016.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZaU7MtPW...HUzVLUIvdoO5QbdZ5ofy6odqNQ8QCHMYCw/s0/004.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CKzG0BwR...XHlpdooyY0ucSbB4XJ4X0tPDc0wwCHMYCw/s0/005.png

-

Going by the fact that Demons have now confirmed to discharge Demon Fire from their bodies, and are not only bound to using them as offensive abilities with a forward momentum paired with the newest information which pictures the aftermath of the Danafor destruction with vaporization signs - like steam. The conclusion would be credible to use the Vaproization values.

What speaks against using the vaporization value:

The demon specific "Darkness" is a form of energy engulfing the entire demons body. It is completely unrelated to Demon fire and protects every high ranking demon automaticaly. It is a different form of energy source for demons which has to be actively controlled.

For reference here we have Meliodas Darkness protecting Meliodas from harm autonomously

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Q-i8I7S2Ya8/UklD-Rt_ONI/AAAAAAAAIzY/tq9K57r_-XM/s0/008.png

And here we have the confirmation that Darkness needs to be actively controlled for it to be efficently used

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IxdWZrgpcJg/VbXfi1y95fI/AAAAAAAA_3c/ts7fUq_wQpk/s0-Ic42/011.png

Which then can be used as offensive Energy Orbs- as seen by Estarossa in his youth

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PiEuNlIz...PoTyKRse8rItl9oeNuHBEIamACvETbgCCo/s0/008.png

Or as accurately targeted Beams of Darkness, seeing here how Meliodas used it in Edingburg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OkScnP6V4JY/VRZuF0CSZjI/AAAAAAABljE/sYNI0rhIT7w/s0/027.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PD3WT1hhUi4/VRZuG4wXWxI/AAAAAAABljQ/DJzQLR1OMu8/s0/028.png

-

So the possibility of Darkness being responsible for the destruction of Danafor is present, seeing the traits of it.

In regards to how it was destroyed, the following pictures contradict the possibility of it being vaporization.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uTgH_8pujP8/VZEBMjV1ujI/AAAAAAAAfSU/ZiNT9F2iiqE/s0/010.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Jj0mTqpYOK8/VZEBNR2aH6I/AAAAAAAAfSU/bY0WPVMrDmE/s0/013.png

The destruction is depicted multiple times from different angles. In no way shape or form are signs of vaporization present. Insteads, the traits of it being a feat performed by the "Darkness" are clear visible. a) they engulf the Demon b) the Demon lacks the control of the Darkness c) the attack is shaped in the form seen from Meliodas earlier

However, the information of the destruction being performed by Darkness are older fluff than the rather new introduced signs of vaporization, implying there could technically be a retcon present which hints at the used means of destruction being an explosion of Demon Fire and no longer Demon Darkness.

Conclusion:

If we would only have the one panel of the Danafor Destruction being caused with Fire I would call it an inconsistency in the Manga and would have advised to stick with the current, pulverization value. However the newest chapters introduced the concept of Demon Fire being discharged which underlines the portraied events likely being vaporization, as the new fluff replaces the old fluff.

I am leaning towards using the vaporization value based on these information with a 6/10 possibility. My verdict is not final nor incontestable. I am open for input from the community.

I will continue with the second feat, the Meteor calcs.

In my eyes the Meteor calc has 2 flaws which cause it do be re-calculated.

1: The calc bases distance and therefore speed of the meteors from a planetary curvature. However a curvature calc actively needs a curve present.

A close look at the used Panel shows that the area in question is actually drawn in a straight line and only tilted in a specific angle.

I have zoomed in and marked it here:

https://i.imgur.com/jiJ7hek.jpg

In addition the found size for Mama Hawk is not accurate and uses unecessary steps. We have canon confirmation about Dianes size and multiple pictures with Diane next to Mama Hawk + Boar Hat. One of it being this.

https://i.imgur.com/fIAdC3s.png

which leaves Mama Hawk about 18 Meters tall with added Boar Hat. To confirm for consistency we use another picture and find a similar result

https://imgur.com/a/G5fMwV7

The found size for Mama Hawk in the calc is therefore not accurate and roughly 40% larger than the actual size.

Before i look further into the calc these two things would need to be adressed and re-done in any shape way or form.

Until then this calc, in my opinion, is not usable for either a new result nor as supportive feat / calc cementing Teraton Tier NNT.

Next is the Ocean feat from Sariel and Tarmiel. There are three different calculations for it. One uses an assumed size, going by real life oceans, ranging from High 6B to high 6A results. I do not support this calculation since they assume the key variable, which is the size, without having the right criteria justifying such an assumption.

The second Ocean calc.goes via distance to horizon and results in High 6C

The third one

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...cean_Calc_-_Nanatsu_no_Taizai?comments_page=1

uses the most information provided by the newest chapters and uses the altitude of the clouds to find a size for the dimension, resulting in high 6B to baseline 6A results.

I will not evaluate the first calculation, since I dont think an assumed size should ever be used in such crucial matters.

I will take a look at calculation 2 (Horizon) and 3 (cloud altitude) in the upcoming days.

-

If the ocean calculation are valid they would fit in the stories slow power creep inverse, validating a lot of scalings - assuming the Danafor calculations gets its value change accepted as well. I will post a separate Scalinglist once the matter of valid calculation/or not is settled.

We have changed our standards a bit since you were a calc group member.

It is now preferred to leave input within the calculation blogs themselves.

I disagree about the cube/full counter 24-48-96 gigaton point. We could use the doubled version of the attack if we knew exactly that it is 24 gigatons. When characters fight they rarely start with their strongest moves. So Escanor's Cruel Sun could be far lower than 24 gigatons(or was it 48?).

So using a doubled potency for an unknown attack via full counter seems unreliable to me.

Captain Torch said:
I disagree about the cube/full counter 24-48-96 gigaton point. We could use the doubled version of the attack if we knew exactly that it is 24 gigatons. When characters fight they rarely start with their strongest moves. So Escanor's Cruel Sun could be far lower than 24 gigatons(or was it 48?).
So using a doubled potency for an unknown attack via full counter seems unreliable to me.
it was not beginning of the fight. it was his last regular attack before turning into the one (aside from a punch) at the end of the fight. at that point he had a PL of above 114K and was stronger than when he fought estarossa.

I think the revisions here should be concluded first before this becomes a tier revision.

Can you remind us what you want to change, and why?

The Griamore and Howzer profiles, as well as the Slader profile, is very badly scaled and justified. It makes far more sense with scaling and feats to be Small City Level.

Poison Resistance for Meliodas is untrue. Rage Power is added to Meliodas and Ban's profiles, and immunity to some demonic powers is added to the former's profile since he has immunity to Hendrickson's Acid Down, which he literally said was because he's part of the Demon Clan.

Armor creation and Statistics Amplification for Gloxinia. Which doesn't really need to be agreed on, so may i add this?

Some of the Sections in the profiles lack information, like Earth Manipulation and Heavy Metal for Diane's stats. She also gets a smaller form, which is shown throughout the manga. Also a weakness for heavy metal.

A weakness for every black matter users, where it's based on magic power, and takes exertion to use, which everyone agrees on. So may i add this?

A calc for Drole, which everyone also agrees on. Also, Drole has heavy metal, so that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back