• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no taizai general discussion thread 29

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I'm already busy reading all of Tower of God though... and I'm not even half-way done
Update Arthur profile dude.

He is not lol at mere Large Country level with Chaos and his Reality Warping.

Chaos has feat such as creating the entire World ( the Planet ) from nothingness with a single thought lol or will.

Created the DK, the SD, magic, the others races from nothingness as well.

He is a tier on his own in NNT dude, change it.

He is at the very least planetary level and that is lowballing hard

Zezu1995 said:
tbh i wonder if theres more beings like chaos.. since it came from space
edit, should chaos get every power in the verse?
He created all power and magic dude.

They were nothing before Chaos created everything including whatever existed in that planet.

@Dooyo

First of all, I can't tell if you're serious or not

Secondly, Arthur hasn't mastered Chaos's Power, they literally say this, so he isn't scaling to 5-B in any capacity, he hasn't shown a feat or have a statement that puts him on that level

Arthur has yet to master the power, wait for the sequel where he will probably control it as naturally as breathing since he's had 10 years of training (at least).

Just occured to me that I missed chapter 545...

I wonder if Ban knows that his son will eventually lead to the downfall and betrayal of Arthur... (If they follow arthurian legend)

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Dooyo
First of all, I can't tell if you're serious or not

Secondly, Arthur hasn't mastered Chaos's Power, they literally say this, so he isn't scaling to 5-B in any capacity, he hasn't shown a feat or have a statement that puts him on that level
Then makes a profile for Chaos as he is the being with said feat that I am talking about and you should be aware of it since you read the manga.

Said being has a will and choose Arthur as his host now.

So if you don't scale Chaos to Arthur now which is laughable as he is the King of Chaos now, makes a profile of Chaos himself then with putting that humanoid image in the Space while he was raising his hand

Until Arthur reach the level of Chaos and yes, I am serious, that is a bomb shield information since Chaos created the entire world from nothingness.

Ah Gou said:
Arthur has yet to master the power, wait for the sequel where he will probably control it as naturally as breathing since he's had 10 years of training (at least).
Doesn't matter, it isn't Arthur who did the feat that I am taking about but Chaos who is a separate entity who choose Arthur for some reason. Same entity who did the same thing as Soul King in Bleach but at a lower degree

He need his own profile as the true ultimate God tier of NNT

Dooyo said:
Then makes a profile for Chaos as he is the being with said feat that I am talking about and you should be aware of it since you read the manga.
We barely have any info about Chaos to make a profile, it would be better to wait for the sequel to explain more about him.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Just occured to me that I missed chapter 545...
I wonder if Ban knows that his son will eventually lead to the downfall and betrayal of Arthur... (If they follow arthurian legend)
know whats crazy about this? arthur has chaos power so the people who kills him will have to be crazy strong plus if he can regen like cath i dont see how their gonna do that

Ionliosite said:
Dooyo said:
We barely have any info about Chaos to make a profile, it would be better to wait for the sequel to explain more about him.
We barely have any information with the Soul King despite that he exist lol. Same for Kami Tenchi, same for any higher beings who is portrayed as a creator.

We know that he is the Origin of all lifes and the world, we have a pic of a representation of him in space, we know that he is an Alien born from Star far away in the Universe.

We know that he CREATE the planet from nothingness with a thought or a will which is a planetary feat easily via creation at the very least for now, no matter how we spin it.

I can find several characters profile like Chaos and you know it which barely get mentioned in their verse and Chaos had an entire arc for him.

The truth is making a profile will be headache since he created the notion of " magic ", meaning he is the origin of all abilities that all his creations use.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
You don't have to be rude to say that...
I wasn't rude toward you but find laughable to " ignore " such a character who is portrayed as the Creator of the entire verse lol.

i agree with aubin, we know arthur can do w.e chaos can when he masters the power... but right now he dont got it yet. but its ok we getting a series so we might get a statement or feat

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I didn't ignore Chaos, I was just saying Arthur doesn't scale to him yet
Don't worry, I know that he isn't close at comparing to Chaos, it was clear at the end of the manga.

Like I said, we have enough information to at least makes a profile for Chaos.

We have a pic for him as well fortunately.

We have an introduction for him as described by the Dame of the lake and Merlin.

We have the arrays of his abilities ( basically all the abilties of his creations use aka the DK, the SD, all the races and reality warping plus chaos manipution )

We have a tier for him by feat, ( at least 5B via his feat of creating the planet Earth from nothingness with a single thought from him, same way he created whatever is in this planet as well )

Age: several billions of years, far older than any of his creation

And many more.

Chaos should just get added to Hawk Mamas profile

ZackyD2 said:
Chaos should just get added to Hawk Mamas profile
Naw, she is just a mere empty vessel for Chaos.

Hawk mama has not showed a single reality warping or chaos manipulation powers.

And of course, Hawk mama doesn't comes from space, she is just like Arthur, a mere vessel for Chaos and an useless one compared to Arthur.

ZackyD2 said:
She is legit sealed Chaos
A.K.A. the same character
Exactly, just sealed aka doesn't have any of Chaos powers nor reality warping and chaos manipuation feat.

Only Chaos, the Original Alien entity has those feats.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Instead, Hawk Mama should be a key on a profile for Chaos.
She isn't because she is on the same case as Arthur right now. Better say that she is sealed Chaos

Useless vessel who is far from the real deal when it comes to feat.

Since they are saying that Arthur isn't on that level " yet ", in the name of what Hawk Mama should be on that level while being an empty vessel with zero Chaos like ability such as reality warping and chaos manipution?

By showing, she is worse than Arthur.

Dooyo said:
ZackyD2 said:
Exactly, just sealed aka doesn't have any of Chaos powers nor reality warping and chaos manipuation feat.
bruh it's two forms of the same character.. therefore should have the same profile just different keys

No one ever said Hakw Mama should be on the level of Chaos. That, like, literally contradicts everything we know about her.

ZackyD2 said:
Dooyo said:
ZackyD2 said:
bruh it's two forms of the same character.. therefore should have the same profile just different keys
That is fine but the other key should have the pic of Chaos in space and the 5B tier to highlight the HUGE difference between those forms lol.

Let me get this straight:

• Zel gets used as a meat suit by his father
  • Gets betrayed by his older brother Mel (who apparently still cares about Zel in his "own" way)
  • Get mind haxxed into believing he has another brother, only to find out he was the archangel of death; Mael
  • Gets separated from his lover for 3000+ years and when she is freed its too little too late
  • Zel only wanted the demons to live peacefully and away from the other races.
TL;DR: Unless Zel pulls a Vergil, he's dead while his lover has to spend eternity alone meanwhile Mel gets his happily ever after with Liz and Tristan... bruh... :/

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Let me get this straight:
  • Zel gets used as a meat suit by his father
  • Gets betrayed by his older brother Mel (who apparently still cares about Zel in his "own" way)
  • Get mind haxxed into believing he has another brother, only to find out he was the archangel of death; Mael
  • Gets separated from his lover for 3000+ years and when she is freed its too little too late
  • Zel only wanted the demons to live peacefully and away from the other races.
TL;DR: Unless Zel pulls a Vergil, he's dead while his lover has to spend eternity alone meanwhile Mel gets his happily ever after with Liz and Tristan... bruh... :/
Zeldoris is reunited with Gelda now, why you makes it sound like he is still suffering when everything is over and he is luckier since his woman has a far longer lifespan than Meliodas's woman which is a Human now.

HyperZero95 said:
Battler356ushiromiya said:
Just wanted to get it confirmed is Meliodas's DK form and OG magic the same as zeldris and the Editors said that he lost
Yes they are the same.
wait i dont get this? are you saying if meliodas lost his power? or if zel had a power like mels?

Back