• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai General Discussion Thread 28

im not scaling him to meliodas im scaling him to escanor who wasnt even in the one yet kept up with DK zeldris . same with the other sins you telling me ludo is slower? stop it

Escanor is clearly established as inferior to Post Revival Meliodas. Jumping from that to on par with the rest of the sins after getting Sunshine back is asinine. You're trying to scale Ludo based on that PIS, and it's not going to work.

I though with Chaos Nanatsu hold the chance to reach planet lvl, but from the new chapter it seems like the story ending soon(three-four chapters) and the battle is already end. I think their wouldn´t come out anymore upgrade to push them above country lvl.

Chibi14 said:
I though with Chaos Nanatsu hold the chance to reach planet lvl, but from the new chapter it seems like the story ending soon(three-four chapters) and the battle is already end. I think their wouldn´t come out anymore upgrade to push them above country lvl.
Well I personnaly think that they already have with Chaos. Anyway let's hope that the Arthur spinoff may lift the verse up.

Just realised how dumb Merlin's motivations are.

"My father never loved me (or at least didn't show it)"

"Meliodas didn't love me" so...

I go back to studying magic because it will "fill the hole in my heart"

Reviving Chaos will give me the unknown so I will have my friends put through various trials to do so and lie to them for thousands of years.

>Doesn't get over Meliodas' "rejection" in three thousand years...boi

@EmperorRorepme

Merlin gets rejected by Father and Meliodas, can't get over it in 3,000 years and then meets Escanor, who does love her and her response is...

It's too late for me, I have to go revive Chaos now

Like seriously, Merlin sucks...

I believe Nakaba had so much he wanted to do, but didn't realize how long it would take, so he's rushing the end, It's sad really

aubin im still waiting for msx to make the topic but if series end before he do ill it myself , anywho its hard to tell due to reality warp so we always need translation

Yeah series potential was hampering by rushing it, then milking it. It would've been better if they did it monthly rather then weekly like Attack on Titan.

Also if Arthur masters Chaos he should get Pocket Reality Manipulation (Cath made one), Reality Warping (Clear) and Subjective Reality (For creating DK, SD etc)

Such a dissapointing battle, this could have been way better if done correctly, instead Cath got the Jobber King treatment.

What even was the point of the sins coming? Didn't change anything nor helped in any way, but my expectations were the lowest of the low so it's cool. This crap ends in 3-4 chapters so we won't have to debate it anymore

EmperorRorepme said:
The end is in sight? Finally. When the series ends I'll go over the whole series again.
I swear you say that every week, can you say something original

I agree^

If he's gonna make a new series, have it be separate completely from NNT, have a fresh start you know

be honest with me is it the bad writing scaling from DK arc or the lack of feats you guys are mad about?

cuz one bad arc dont make it a bad series :/

One bad arc can make a bad series depending on how bad the arc was. For me, the series went from "really good" to "meh" due to this arc.

Hopefully Nabaka will learn from his mistakes if he makes a new series

When you find out Mel could have went Assault Mode during the 10C battle and literally stomp their asses but he was afraid to revert to his old self so instead he died, something he doesn't like doing since it reverts him back to his old self you stop searching for any logic . There are a lot more stupid plot points.

tbh either way meliodas would've went back to emotionless tho so either choice wouldnt have mattered and we wouldnt have gotten escanor vs estarossa

Siegfried10 said:
Can we all agree that Nakaba shouldnt be allowed to do the Arthur spin off?
Nah, given how Fairy Tail's sequel turned out after the absolute train wreck the Alvarez arc was, I got some hopes on it.

You know a lot of stock has been put into the concept that Nakaba is doing this sequel. Has it actually crossed anyone's mind that he might be done and move on to other content after this manga is finished?

Or if a sequel does happen, there might be a significant amount of time between the end of this series and the beginning of a new one. I'm just one to think that despite what has been said years ago about what Nakaba's plans are that things could change in that time and this really could be it.

GalaxianAegis said:
Has it actually crossed anyone's mind that he might be done and move on to other content after this manga is finished?

Or if a sequel does happen, there might be a significant amount of time between the end of this series and the beginning of a new one.
I'm betting on this, it was like a year between Fairy Tail's ending and its sequel, so I wouldn't expect anything less than that.

Back