• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai General Discussion Thread 28

According to some translations some sins will hit the library to research about Chaos and the others will fight Cath, Mel is aware he's not dead

it was obv he wasnt gonna die ... for some odd reason cath seem to know how to use chaos power better than arthur

I mean, we still don't even really know Meliodas's True Magic, all we know is that it's the new form he had for a bit, but it never actually got explored

Idk, i thought this was a decent chapter. Feels rushes because there are no other plot points going on, so Nakaba only has this one.

God, I guess Nakaba is gonna keep dragging this out, if he was going to do that, I wish he would have some slow chapters inbetween, we jumped from the 1st Fight with the Demon King to the 2nd Fight with Demon King to the Chaos thing

I just wish it would end, but we probably have a while to go

question whos stronger zeldris or OD? cuz the tiers got me confused shouldnt true body ludo=zeldris?

shouldnt the DK durability be higher? he tanked all the sins fusion attack amped by 2 full counters before meliodas added more

So the more Chastiefols he uses, the weaker and less precise they are. This explain why he only used one against the DK. And lol, 4C Mael was really fodder against King.

Nakaba contradicted himself in regards of Zeldris's strenght

http://i9.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/290/nanatsu-no-taizai-11539627.jpg

Zeldris stated that he was inferior to Chandler and Cusack, and they agreed, that would obviously make him weaker than the Original Demon. But if we talk about feats you have the OD been one shotted by Afternoon Mael while Zeldris managed to fight him (he wasnt going all out though). There is also the fact that with Ominous Nebula he gave some troubles to "The One" Escanor.

You could argue that without ON he is weaker than the master, but that would still make no sense if you take his fight with Mael in consideration.

Honestly watching the first two seasons of the anime still brings enjoyment to me however I'll always feel a bit of bitterness due to seeing what happens "next" (its not all bad but the both the anime and manga kinda went... ugh).

I started disliking it during the first Demon King fight. I didnt like how the OD got treated, but the Mael vs Zeldris was still good.

Question, was it ever stated that Meliodas was the strongest demon (without counting the DK)? Talking about Prime Meliodas here.

Siegfried10 said:
Nakaba contradicted himself in regards of Zeldris's strenght
http://i9.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/290/nanatsu-no-taizai-11539627.jpg

Zeldris stated that he was inferior to Chandler and Cusack, and they agreed, that would obviously make him weaker than the Original Demon. But if we talk about feats you have the OD been one shotted by Afternoon Mael while Zeldris managed to fight him (he wasnt going all out though). There is also the fact that with Ominous Nebula he gave some troubles to "The One" Escanor.

You could argue that without ON he is weaker than the master, but that would still make no sense if you take his fight with Mael in consideration.
you gotta understand GOD gives him an amp along with magic sealing/Null which is what he had Vs Mael along with his 2x demon mark

Back