• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 24

Tarmiel: 458.8 Gigatons High 6-C (Due to Ocean Calc)

PR Assault Meliodas: 917.6 Gigatons High 6-C+ (Due to Full Counter)

Original Demon: 1.8 Teratons Low 6-B (Chandler+Cusack)

PP Base Meliodas: 3.6 Teratons Low 6-B (Due to Full Counter)

PP Demon Mark Meliodas: 7.4 Teratons 6-B (Demon Mark is 2x)

Full Power Demon King: 14.8 Teratons 6-B (Twice half his power)

Thanks to a sh*t ton of 2x multipliers we're now able to reach 6-B

Actually Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas and up will be Low 6-B. He stomped Near-Noon Escanor who no sold an attack that's over 917.6 Gigaton twice while being severely injured. And depending on what happens with Prime Elizabeth and the Induras, Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas might become 6-B.

Just realized that Tarmiel's ocean thing is a pretty big revision by itself so I'm gonna split the revisions into two parts. For now we aren't going to discuss that.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Tarmiel: 458.8 Gigatons High 6-C (Due to Ocean Calc)

PR Assault Meliodas: 917.6 Gigatons High 6-C+ (Due to Full Counter)

Original Demon: 1.8 Teratons Low 6-B (Chandler+Cusack)

PP Base Meliodas: 3.6 Teratons Low 6-B (Due to Full Counter)

PP Demon Mark Meliodas: 7.4 Teratons 6-B (Demon Mark is 2x)

Full Power Demon King: 14.8 Teratons 6-B (Twice half his power)

Thanks to a sh*t ton of 2x multipliers we're now able to reach 6-B
With these when will their pages be updated?

It's not gonna be done until after the Tarmiel revision which is after the current revision since Elizabeth's AP upgrade would add another 2x multiplier into the scaling chain.

Also the scaling would actually look like this

Tarmiel: 458.83 Gigatons High 6-C (Ocean Calc)

Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas: 1 Teraton High 6-C+ (Stomped Near-Noon Escanor who no sold over 917.66 Gigatons twice)

Base Original Demon: At least 2 Teratons Low 6-B (True Form Chandler + True Form Cusack)

(If accepted) Prime Elizabeth: At least 4 Teratons Low 6-B+ (Indura Monspeet + Indura Derieri)

Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas: At least 4 or 8 Teratons Low 6-B+ or 6-B (Due to Full Counter)

Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas: At least 8 or 16 Teratons 6-B (Demon Mark is 2x)

Demon King could honestly be much more than double Meliodas' AP. When possessing Zeldris he simultaneously held back three 6-Bs. And even with Assault Mode, Meliodas is still inferior to him in terms of 1v1. Assault Mode was shown to be an over 2x boost for Post-Revival Meliodas as shown when he stomped Near-Noon Escanor who was already stronger than Demon Mark state and his durability is double his AP. Though I'm not exactly sure if it's usable for Post-Purgatory Meliodas since it was shown but not stated like the Demon Mark was.

Actually now that I think about it I should probably also add Assault Mode's boost onto the revision thread as well.

Holding back three people of the same tier doesn't necessarily make you 3X stronger than them, unless they combined their power together, than I don't think we can scale them to that

Yeah I know that. The main thing I was talking about is Assault Mode. Since

Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas > Near-Noon Escanor Durability 2x> Near-Noon Escanor > Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas

I was wondering if Assault Mode can also be considered a 2x boost.

Don't we not know how strong Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas is when compared to Near-Noon Escanor, but I am willing ot believe that Assault Mode and True Magic are a stronger transformation than Demon Mark

so.... at max assumptions

Tarmiel: 458.83 Gigatons High 6-C (Ocean Calc)

Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas: 1 Teraton Low 6-B (Stomped Near-Noon Escanor who no sold over 917.66 Gigatons twice)

Base Original Demon: At least 2 Teratons Low 6-B (True Form Chandler + True Form Cusack)

(If accepted) Prime Elizabeth: At least 4 Teratons Low 6-B+ (Indura Monspeet + Indura Derieri)

Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas: At least 4 or 8 Teratons Low 6-B+ or 6-B (Due to Full Counter)

Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas: At least 8 or 16 Teratons 6-B (Demon Mark is 2x)

(If accepted) Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas: At least 16 or 32 Teratons 6-B (AM is 2x)

(If accepted) True Magic Meliodas: At least 32 Teratons or 64 Teratons 6-B or 6-B+ (TM is 2x)

Full Power Demon King: At least 64 Teratons or 128 Teratons 6-B+ or High 6-B (100%)

Jesus, that is a lot of 2x multipliers, once again that's if this is accepted

Well even if we assume the power lvl boost for his new Demon Mark is still the same as his Unsealed Demon Mark (1.72307692308x) he would still only have a power lvl of around 103k. Also Hawk was never shocked at Meliodas' power lvl when he went into Demon Mark state. He was only shocked by Near-Noon Escanor's power lvl and I have a hard time believing that a power lvl nerd like him wouldn't have checked Meliodas' power lvl in his demon mark state at least once. So if he was shocked by Escanor's power lvl that would mean he likely had the highest power lvl Hawk has seen so far.

Assault Mode and Elizabeth is the only other thing that I can see getting a 2x multiplier. I don't think True Magic should be considered 2x since we have no statements or feats about it other than it other than being astronomically stronger than Meliodas even in Assault Mode.

Peter1129 said:
Demon Mark is stated to multiply the users power. So it's at the very least 2x.
Because numbers higher than 1 and lower than 2 dont exist?

Demon mark was actually 2.5x

It was agreed upon like a year ago going off of post- unsealed mel's power jump against the two kings

So I just finished the second season of the anime and had a question about Escanor (I've already spoiled a bunch of stuff for myself so don't worry about that)

Did Escanor use The One Ultimate after he gave Sunshine back to Mael?

So, I know Escanor gave Sunshine back to Mael, but I don't know if he ever got it back, or if he had it when he went The One Ultimate.

I guess my question is, was The One Ultimate Escanor's life force+Sunshine or just his life force?

it was both mael gave sunshine back to escanor for the DK fight but TOU was mostly just escanors life force.

Siegfried10 said:
Looks like we will get another arc, this time focused in the Age of Chaos. I guess you all know what that means.
Remember when Gilthunder was relevant for the plot? Because I dont

I don't think there's gonna be another major arc in NNT. The next arc will probably just be a prelude to the Arthur sequel.

I don't even want a sequel with Arthur, I mean, I don't want it to have to carry the series bagage from NNT, I wish we could just start fresh

We have those 2 options, either a new arc or the Arthur sequel actually happening (and this being a prelude). I would prefer the Arthur sequel, the Sins are too overpowered for any enemy that might appear.

Back