• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 24

yall are free to drop it , we already saw the end of the DK so leave if you wish ima keep reading till its 100% done also it seems kongo brancho is around 400,000 PL for the Q/A

BurlapJack said:
You people are so cringe with this negative crap

Learn to be positive
This guy here knows his stuff.

ZERO7772 said:
Yeah, why is this still going? Either way I am seriously thinking of dropping this now.
Please do.

Does his other character have more impressive feats? We could pull a Masadaverse here and do cross scaling to upgrade the characters.

I don't like the idea of Cross Scaling verses, also Nakaba is inconsistent as hell anyway with his statements

I don't like Cross Scaling either tbh but if other verses allowed to do it, it's an option for us here as well.

I wish we had actual feats to scale the top tiers to other than a bunch of multipliers off a High 6-C feat

The only one that would scale to is probably Hawk Mama (Mother of Chaos) who was confirmed to have an immesurable power lvl as well as True Magic Meliodas who was stated to be approaching her power lvl.

akira broke japan in his clash with his brother , he also punched his power around the world with one hit .

Zezu1995 said:
yall are free to drop it , we already saw the end of the DK so leave if you wish ima keep reading till its 100% done also it seems kongo brancho is around 400,000 PL for the Q/A
Wouldn't that put nnt characters who are that pl or above at 6A?

The q&a just said Kongo Bancho so probably his end of series version. Also nakaba said 400k with a laugh and later said it might be higher. So 400k is a rough estimate. Even if cross scaling is allowed (Which I'm pretty sure it is as long as it's by the same author and the scaling doesn't contradict the verses power) the only one this would scale to is Hawk Mama and True Magic Meliodas. Nobody else would scale to it unless we have confirmation that their power lvl is at least over 400k.

Q/A:
Q374: (Akasaka-san from Gifu Prefecture) What is Kongou Banchou's power level?
A: Around 400,000, I guess. (laughes) No, perhaps more than that.

Came here to post that Q&A but Peter beat me do it. Should scaling like this be accepted? (I'm aware that noone is confirmed 400k but still a new databook will probably come out and i find it hard to believe the gods are below 400k)

The problem is we don't know any PL above 200K. Our only hope is Nakaba releasing a guide book or something.

I am pretty sure god tiers should be around 500K to 600K

ZERO7772 said:
The problem is we don't know any PL above 200K. Our only hope is Nakaba releasing a guide book or something.

I am pretty sure god tiers should be around 500K to 600K
We do have confirmation for two characters.

Q361: (Endou-san) What is Hawk Mama's power level?
A: It isn't measurable.

Q362: (Senda-san from Okayama Prefecture): What is Meliodas' power level now?
A: He should be getting closer and closer to Hawk Mama.

Hawk Mama is immeasurable and True Magic Meliodas is approaching immeasurable power lvl territory.

But yeah I do agree that god tiers like Post-Purgatory Ban should probably be somewhere around 500k-600k as well. Though we'll probably have to wait for the next databook to confirm this.

We don't know anyone's power levels

We know that a 50,000 can stomp a 40,000 and the 142,000 stomps a 114,000, assuming Ban and Meliodas are 500,000 because they're far stronger than 200,000 doesn't scale them

Not to mention, that he said this Akira guys is probably higher than 400,000 with laugh, implying he could be way stronger, point is, I'm uncomfortable with assuming the characters can scale to 6-A off of a vague cross scaling statement, especially since there is no other feat even remotely close to 6-A

Meaning I'm against it, except maybe True Magic Meliodas, and even then I'm unclear, it isn't a direct comparison between characters like One Punch Man and Mob Psycho

But we have no proof of that whatsoever, the highest power level we have ever gotten was 201,000, for all we know ban is 290,000 or something, what are you basing 500,000 on, point being that this shouldn't scale to anyone at the moment

We aren't scaling this to Post-Purgatory Ban though. We are just guessing that their power lvls should be that high. Demon Mark nearly doubles Meliodas' base power lvl and Assault Mode is over double his base power lvl. Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas is far stronger than True Body Ludoshel who is far stronger than Base Original Demon who is likely 341k since he is True Form Chandler 173k + True Form Cusack 168k. So by rough estimation Post-Purgatory Ban would likely be around 500k-600k. Though we have no way of confirming this so the only one that scale to Akira Kongou right now if cross verse scaling is accepted would be True Magic Meliodas and Hawk Mama.

I don't know, if there was a High 6-B to 6-A feat to support them being 6-A, I could be ok with it, but the only reason we're above High 6-C at all, is because of multipliers, point being I would see it as an Outlier and unscalable until we get power levels for other characters

@BurlapJack Demon Mark isn't exactly 2x. His Sealed Demon Mark was roughly 1.3x his base power lvl while his Unsealed Demon Mark was roughly 1.7x his base power lvl. His Post-Revival Assault Mode was roughly 2.4x his base power lvl.

@DemonGodMitchAubin I mean Hawk Mama is the absolute god tier of the verse completely beyond everyone else. And True Magic Meliodas was stated to have surpassed the Demon King who actually has statements of being unable to stay in the real world cause he would otherwise destroy it over time by existing. So I don't really think it would be an outlier. Also they wouldn't be 6-A. They would likely be High 6-A for being far stronger than Kongou Banchou who is 6-A+.

I already added it onto the series finale revision thread. I'll probably get some staff members to evaluate it.

And the answer wasn't vague either, he said 400k or above which some nnt characters definitely are

Things to point out,

•they both take place in the real world •same author

But we have no confirmation yet so we shouldn't scale them to Kongou. Only True Magic Meliodas and Hawk Mama should scale right now. So I'd prefer if we just ignore the hypothetical character power lvls right now. I guess I should probably contact the staff to evaluate the thread now.

oh ya.. mob and OPM cross scale tbh i didnt even think it was allowed but now i can see it is for some verse

No, they don't take place in the same world, but the author said that two characters are comparable

Back