• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 24

Here's the way to salvage the story, now that the Demon King and Meliodas's True Power is gone, Merlin will pull a Mubong Park (From the God of High School) and backstab Meliodas, killing him and then she'll incapacitate the rest of the sins and then revive Arthur, also taking control of Hawk Mama, who is actually the strongest character, and now Merlin's the villain of the sequel series where Arthur has to stop her

That would save the series for me

ya i find it odd the DK/SD had plays in the war yet hawk mama who is the "chaos" they speak about hasnt done anything but seal bajura

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Here's the way to salvage the story, now that the Demon King and Meliodas's True Power is gone, Merlin will pull a Mubong Park (From the God of High School) and backstab Meliodas, killing him and then she'll incapacitate the rest of the sins and then revive Arthur, also taking control of Hawk Mama, who is actually the strongest character, and now Merlin's the villain of the sequel series where Arthur has to stop her
Since the past chapter im getting some Aizen vibes from Merlin. It would be interesting if she actually betrays the Sins.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
thats an amazing twist ... but if she controls hawk mama and kills meliodas who tf is gonna beat them? xd

Since kongou bancho is 400k+ probably 500k so NNT God tiers should be in just 300k pl. Since even a pl difference of 10k in NNT is a big stomp so yes God tiers might be 300k with high tiers being around 250k

And yes Cross Scaling can be done in this case, they are in the same world remember nakaba once said in a QnA that Britannia is the same as our current real world's England and then we have in kongou banchou the Real Japan so yes they are in the same world only the difference is time if the events happening for both series.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Since kongou bancho is 400k+ probably 500k so NNT God tiers should be in just 300k pl. Since even a pl difference of 10k in NNT is a big stomp so yes God tiers might be 300k with high tiers being around 250k
Seems to me that the difference only really matters in the really low tiers.

After the last arc, everyon sits around 140-200k+ and there aren't really that much differences.

And yes Cross Scaling can be done in this case, they are in the same world remember nakaba once said in a QnA that Britannia is the same as our current real world's England and then we have in kongou banchou the Real Japan so yes they are in the same world only the difference is time if the events happening for both series.
that is true

same creator -same real life world- just different eras , whats the issue? plus this wouldnt be the first cross scale to happen anyways

Everything is the issue. Cross scaling two entirely different series based solely on an author's statement that doesn't even outrightly put them in the same universe is painfully sketchy. In fact the basis of the scaling is power-levels aka generally arbitrary numbers with no real logical basis except for escalation equaling numerical ascension.

And even if cross Scaling happens on here that doesn't make this particular instance correct

TLDR; Power levels are bullshit and Cross Scaling without sufficient justification is bullshit

Davidsteel1 said:
Being frank that is the most ridiculous amount of mental gymnastics I've seen to try and justify scaling
Ur right. Listen to this man.

You are using Q&A from the author for this. For Pete's sake, its cringe.

It has never been stated that Kongou Banchou and NNT share the same universe. One being in Great Britain and the other in Japan is no proof at all.

@Zezu Nakaba only said Britannia is the size of Great Britain he never said Nanatsu no Taizai World = Kongou Banchou World.

Davidsteel1 said:
Everything is the issue. Cross scaling two entirely different series based solely on an author's statement that doesn't even outrightly put them in the same universe is painfully sketchy. In fact the basis of the scaling is power-levels aka generally arbitrary numbers with no real logical basis except for escalation equaling numerical ascension.

And even if cross Scaling happens on here that doesn't make this particular instance correct

TLDR; Power levels are bullshit and Cross Scaling without sufficient justification is bullshit
There I nothing sketchy about this at all, the real mental gymnastics are from you projecting xd

No...just no to all of that lol

Peter1129 said:
@Zezu Nakaba only said Britannia is the size of Great Britain he never said Nanatsu no Taizai World = Kongou Banchou World.
thats not wjhat i said, both NNT and kongo brancho are IRL PLANET EARTH .. but ones in GB midevile era while the other is in japan so if both is OUR planet just in different times dont that mean they share a world? if im wrong thats fine

I don't mean to be rude, but this seems like a reach to get characters to 6-A, I get wanting characters to be stronger, but the only piece of evidence is a vague statement with vague power levels for our main characters

If we get confirmed power levels later or more statements, we can bring up this discussion again

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I don't mean to be rude, but this seems like a reach to get characters to 6-A, I get wanting characters to be stronger, but the only piece of evidence is a vague statement with vague power levels for our main characters
If we get confirmed power levels later or more statements, we can bring up this discussion again
also if hawk mama PL cant be found and mel is getting there dont that mean their both easily higher than 400k? then we have the cusack/chandler fusion thats easily 300k+

I just don't like that Cross Scaling is based purely on a vague answer to a question about another verse

1. There is no other comparable feat

2. We don't have confirmed power levels

3. We don't have a direct comparison between 2 characters

4. Immeasurable power level is likely a joke and involves NLF

There just isn't enough evidence to cross scale

1. I can somewhat agree with this. We don't have feats but we have some world ending overtime via existing statements. Though this might change with some future calcs.

2. I agree with this we don't have confirmed power lvl so we shouldn't scale them to all the god tiers without proof.

3. Also somewhat agree here. We don't have direct comparison but we do have implications that the two strongest god tiers are likely stronger.

4. Why do you say it's a joke and involves NLF? Hawk Mama has been confirmed to be Mother of Chaos and she was also stated to be stronger than True Magic Meliodas who is stated to have surpassed Demon King. So the immeasurable power lvl statement shouldn't be an joke with all the evidence pointing at her being the strongest in the verse.

I still believe that cross scaling only the two strongest for now should be fine as they are beyond all the other god tiers.

but 400.000 is a clear number... i think cross scaling can be applied, it' from a spontaneous answer of the mangaka

It would be funny if for some reason Mel gets a growth spurt and looks like his wanted poster/Estarossa in the Arthur sequel.

Back