• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 22

It makes more sense narratively, though. Not that it's a good thing.

I am not sure but Mel said something along the lines of Escanor using his life force to achieve such power

Also this chapter confirmed that Post-Purgatory Meliodas can still use Assault Mode. So yeah at least the god tiers have even higher AP now. But seriously Demon King is so pathetic for a final villain.

Man Hendy was much better than this Demon King.

And man this fight has been going forever, this is DBZ level of dragging and it get worse when you realize Meliodas could have finish the joke king anytime with his "God Mode" anytime but he just won't do it.

Also, MOTHERF*CKER!! If you still have AM why didn't you use it from the get-go!!?

It's like this whole ordeal is a prank for Meliodas.

ZERO7772 said:
Man Hendy was much better than this Demon King.
And man this fight has been going forever, this is DBZ level of dragging and it get worse when you realize Meliodas could have finish the joke king anytime with his "God Mode" anytime but he just won't do it.
Very true. Escanor's sacrifice is meaningless because it could have been easily avoided if Mel simply used his DK mode to beat the DK to submission without destroying his body, there is really no excuse for him. He didn't even use AM until now for some arcane reason.

Looks like Mel actually agreed to let Escanor to fight alone in the end of the chapter which is a good thing.

According to Mel the power Escanor is using is not sunshine anymore but his own life force so he's not limited by the grace limitation anymore

Meliodas being Goku by slowly increasing his power with new forms, like dude, if you go all out and work together, you can end this quicker and Escanor probably wouldn't have to die 😂

Meliodas could split the Demon King in half without being concerned.

Maybe Meliodas secretly hates Escanor cuz he embarrassed him last time they fought so he will just let Escanor kills himself for nothing.

Speaking of Meliodas, we should rename his "Prime" key to "Holy War" because technically current Mel is the strongest he ever been so it doesn't make sense to call Meliodas FROM 3000 years ago his prime form.

I'll change that later along with adding Assault Mode to his Post-Purgatory key if everybody wants it changed. But I originally just left it as Prime cause profiles like Dark Schneider also just called one of his weaker keys prime because it was him at his strongest a long time ago.

About the Holy War Key, where's it stated that Meliodas' base is superior to his post-resurrection Demon Mark?

It wasn't stated but backwards scaling from his Prime demon mark would make him stronger than his Post-Revival Demon Mark. Also he did break through True Body Tarmiel's barrier you grab Elizabeth so I guess that's more evidence for his Prime Base being stronger than his Post-Revival Demon Mark.

King also said Ludoshel was only on par with if not stronger than the Ten Commandments even though he's clearly far stronger. They also said Archangels = Two Comandments which is clearly not the case.

How's that not the case. Estarossa absorbed Galand's power and almost equalled Sariel and Tarmiel.

They said one archangel is equal to two commandments as in two individual commandments are equal to one archangel in their true body. Estarossa even after absorbing Galand's commandments which gave him an exponential boost was only almost as strong as Sariel and Tarmiel individually in a human vessel. Their true body is vastly more powerful than their vessels. So yeah almost all the statements about the Ten Commandments are bs.

That's true, I suppose, but Meliodas still doesn't have anything to debunk this claim. His hands were disintegrating by trying to breech Ludoshel's barrier and backwards scaling relies on a specific multiplier for the Demon Mark.

I mean isn't the Demon Mark currently considered a 2x multiplier as a low ball? Like it's clearly far higher as it allowed Meliodas to stomp Ban who at the time was twice as strong as his base but that's what we consider it right now.

So do you think backwards scaling from the demon mark is okay? Cause if not it's not just Prime Meliodas that is getting downgraded but almost all of the Ten Commandments. As almost all of them currently scale from Unsealed Base Meliodas who is backscaled from Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas via the Demon Mark multiplier being at least 2x.

The Commandments honestly seem fine where they are, as there's back scaling from Drole (who's got his earthquake feat, as well) and I doubt they're 10 times weaker. The most I could see is Galand without Critical Over, Fraudrin, Pseudo-Sun, Gowther and maybe base Meliodas, and even that's with a grain of salt.

Actually Drole is currently 6-C+ for slightly injuring Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas. The 50k and below are currently scaled from Unsealed Base Meliodas since many people said that Gloxinia didn't slightly injure Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas which means he doesn't scale to Drole.

Also I'm pretty sure Melascula never withstood attacks from Escanor. She only withstood attacks from Ban with over half of Base Galand's power.

I know, that's why I said he's got an earthquake calc "as well". Gloxinia and the lot aren't portrayed as being a dozen times weaker than Drole.

I edited that part out. I guess you didn't see the changes. I'll continue this tomorrow.

Guess that makes sense. Oh right now that I think about it Diane also has a statement of being somewhat comparable to Drole after using Drole's dance. So backwards scaling should still be fine for the mid tier Commandments.

I think Drole's earthquake feat is close enough to Mel's Danafor feat that backscaling isn't necessary. I think the difference is only x3 or something like that.

Yeah its 23.5 Gigaton vs 70 Gigaton. But everybody wanted the 6-Cs to scale to something higher so 6-C+ is what the upper commandments scale to right now. All the other commandments either scale above or below 35 Gigaton.

Back