• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should give at least the two demons who showed the transformation a different key, i propose "indura mode", i guess for now that transformation elevates them to current esterossas level with a "at least" in front of every stat :)

Is Seisen no Shirushi canon? If so, do you think we can scale Hawk to pre-res Mel, Gil, Howzer, and Diane? I'm thinking that that would mean he had MHS speed for keeping up with, dodging, and counter-attacking them, and city-block level AP for being able to hurt and temporarily stun Howzer.

@GreatestSin

For the record, the name would be "Indra Mode", the scanlators just dragged out the phoenetics.

I think Tarmiel should have a lower durability. Galand was able to cut him in half with his Critical Strike.

It's weird as Derieri should have superior AP compare to Galand(He still easily tanked Her first combo), or maybe he just vulnerable to cutting attack? alternatively I can list him with weakness to cutting attack.

No, I think he just have a lower durability but relies on his regen; and i wouldn't say that he "tanked" Derier first combo. He just tanked the first hit, at the 2nd and so on he wasn't able to tank it.

Well this is kinda weird as Tarmiel still have better feat for surviving from Derieri combo star than Sariel as her combo break through Sariel defence with her first hit, even though Sariel tanked Monspeet flame bird thing..and apparently Sariel somehow has better durability feats for tanked Monspeet flame than Tarmiel as his flame was easily pirced Tarmiel...But anyway Im going to sleep, feels free to adjust his profile.

I don't beleive so since it's Black Matter unless there's a demon that speciaizes in manipulating actual darkness

but yeah The Archangels scaling seems off wouldn't they be more powerful than a base Monspiet & Derriere since they had to change into Indura form to defeat them

^the archangels should be theoretically be 2.5 times as strong as the 10C, at least going from the mathematical point of view, but as we know, there are stronger and weaker ones even among the archangels,

so probably the weakest is as strong as two regular 10C while the strongest could probably take on 4 or 5 regular ones,

in any case, i agree with nibbler, the archangels are at least as strong as non-awakened monspiet/ass-girl...

So anyone have an opinion on whether or not it would be ridiculous if Hawk scaled to pre-timeskip Gil, Mel, Diane, Hauser and King in AP/Speed? Little Hawk's gotta grow.

isnt this mini-series non-canon?

and even if it was, i dont think that either of the chars really gave their everything, it was more a friendly competition where everyone would want to win but not by become dead serious :/

GreatestSin said:
^the archangels should be theoretically be 2.5 times as strong as the 10C, at least going from the mathematical point of view, but as we know, there are stronger and weaker ones even among the archangels,
so probably the weakest is as strong as two regular 10C while the strongest could probably take on 4 or 5 regular ones,

in any case, i agree with nibbler, the archangels are at least as strong as non-awakened monspiet/ass-girl...

Currently the archangels except for maybe Ludoshel is a joke..

^i dont think so,

i mean they easily handled the normal 10Cs and would probably even defeat esterossa but the indra mode is simply making them THAT much stronger while also giving them the weakness of only having one heart (and probably being unable to fight for quite some time after using that mode once)....

Sariel and Tamriel can't even handle couple of weak and middle class ten commandment... let alone beating strong ten commandment like estarossa..

Sad2

Not Jim Sterling said:
Sariel and Tamriel can't even handle couple of weak and middle class ten commandment... let alone beating strong ten commandment like estarossa..
they easily overpowered the 10C while they had been on normal levels, i would even say that they did it easier than i imagine esterossa doing it,

but than the indra-mode appeared, and that temporarily gives a huugh power up...

PS: i only mention this now but doesnt sound this like rudiciel wanting to awaken -before being stopped by eliz- his own tempory powered up form? : http://********.me/manga/nanatsu_no_taizai/vTBD/c207/19.html

^that didnt matter in the long run, exspecially since they have super healing obviously they wouldnt go extra lengths to evade attacks that cant kill them anyway... the two archangels seemed like they played with the two in a semi-serious state :)

This thread is kinda long.

Anyway "at least high 7-A" or even "6-C" should be reasonable since even prime Meliodas isn't feeling comfortable with fighting them and they surpass archangels that surpass their normal form.

^isnt that the heat-fork sacred weapon?

as for who would get it: i would say currently Hawk has it, so he should be the one to get it listed on...

Most definitely. She (alongside the other 2 archangels, ye) managed to take out Induras, something that would practically destroy any of the archangels 1 on 1 (as Ludoshel is the strongest one, and he got basically rekt), so they should be above. We don't have much info on those forms tho, so it may be a bit redundant.

^i dont think we can add them with simple powerscaling,

elizabeth used the light element which is the kryptonite for demons, so probably not a good way to justify her stats, i would say she gets a "unknown, likely [insert stat]" and as reason it would be that she was above rudiciel and probably the other two archangel in temrs of status :)

^i dont think that her having a weak durability can say anything about her AP...exspecially if the AP is a energy-based attack that could be easily indicate her being a glass canon :)

^well she is not even considered as on archangel lvl so, there is nothing that says she is island lvl. And she was using a purification spell so, no real AP.

Yeah but the size of the Ark is still determined by one's power. That's why Ludoshel's was massive, while Elizabeth (in the real timeline) can only manage enough to damage an arm. Power is also kinda determined by one's size and amount of wings (idk where I found that, I just can recall that) and the last chapter definitely shows a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back