• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OishiLover

Let's wait until Gowther uses it before we start tacking things on willy-nilly.

We have Galan listed as "likely High 7-A" while in base, so shouldn't Fraudrin scale to High 7-A since his power is 31,000, which is greater than Galan's?

Well, shouldnt Fraudin get Country level DC via suicide attack? Or the kingdom doesnt qualify as country sized?

@PaChi2 - No.

just wiping out all life on the country does not = destroying the country or country level. There is only a statement stating that he could kill everyone, but given that he has not showcased the power, there is no guarantee that he would actually wipe out all life on the country, let alone damage it.

Also, what's the size of the country?

Best I could find.

Liones_Map.png

City sized.

Not the entire kingdom, just the capital, I think. But Meliodas only destroyed that city in Danafor and they talk about it like he destroyed the entire kingdom, so, yeah.

@OishiLover75 - Escanor's 28k power level was stated to be "Galan's level" by Gloxina, but we know that Galan's Critical Over is 40k. Estarossa has a 60k power and we have him listed as Island level. There is no way a 28k power level would be below High 7-A in AP and Durability.

That's why he was upgraded to likely High 7-A, and since Fraudrin's PL is superior to base Galan's, he should scale the same. (and for the fact that he survived an Island level explosion from Meliodas' rage in Danafor)

Should we have Nanashi as At least 7-B since he sliced an Earth Crawler in half which Diane, Gilthunder, and Howzer had trouble dealing with one while working together? Also, should we have Pre-Timeskip Merlin at least 7-B to be on par with the Sins?

@Oishi

We shouldn't add it until Gowther shows it, so that we know the extent of its power when Gowther has it compared to a replacement like Fraudrin.

seems like king and diane are foreshadowed to be FAR more powerful in the upcoming big clash between demons and mankind/sins :D

@Oishi

She doesn't have a whole lot of feats, but according to Merlin she's comparable to a Commandment in terms of raw physical strength, so I suppose that's something.

@Oishi

Can't find that page right now, but I did find a chapter where Matrona fended off both Monspeet and Galand on her own.

@Reppuzan - she hit Monspeit and he didn't come back, we see him just stand up later and notice Meliodas. He did not fight her.

Galan was in base and was not affected by her attacks, and Matrona left immediately after taking Diane.

Though she did take a hit from Galan when he struck, so it isn't far fetched for her to be 7-A range.

I'm still wondering why Fraudrin is still listed as 7-A, when his power level is 31,000, which is higher than Base Galan's by a sizable margin, and half of Estarossa's.

He should be High 7-A via powerscaling.

@CinCameron

She also managed to restrain Galan long enough for her to get Diane to safety. So I think it counts.

@CinCameron

They specifically mentioned that Galand was a tower of physical strength, and it might be that Fraudrin's PL is higher than Galand's due to having far more magic/spirit and not strength.

@HalfAsianFan

while that's true, the PL difference is by 8,000. Fraudrin also overwhelmed half of Base Meliodas' power. Still think he should be High 7-A via scaling to the commandments.

Gloxinia's Basquez forms are mentioned in Standard Equipment while King's Chasteifol forms are mentioned in Notable Attacks/Techniques section. Something about it seems awkward.

agree,

imo i think that all the attacks of them need to be mentioned in the notable attacks section, they obviously have their spears as equipment but the moves they do with it is a notable attack/technique...

Will be blunt, I expected them to actually do something like this. Well, promise to train them. Or at least do something not villainous at all considering they're giant and fairy vs giant and fairy. Didn't expect them to go that far with their fight though.

And agreed on those.

yeah, glox should get disaster but with a note, i would add that MAYBE it is a power working slightly different than kings disaster,

meliodas and esterossa have both full counter but one is only working on magical attacks while the other only works on physical ones :/

That was a surprise didn't expect king and diane to be getting training from the 10 commandments, i like it though finally some of the other sins will be relevant besides meliods,escanor and merlin.

Gowther probably became more powerful, though he probably will turn to the dark side. This just leaves Ban to get his scared treasure back.

dolor gets a upgrade, he has a spell that allows someone elses sole to posses his own body in the past!

so a form of time manipulation+soul manipulation :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back