• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Escanor1
Praise the Sun
Honestly, I'm hyped about how every time he appears, he blows someone out and gets upgraded. Last time, it was two commandments, soul manipulation and getting scratched by Galan's best attack. This time, it was two commandments again at virtually half power, mind manipulation and Rhitta's potential subrel speed.

Country, I can't see them getting past YYH and not being on par with One Piece

Then again, Nakaba's last work is continent level.

Escanor is crazy dude without even being at his peak is estarossa level, he is one scary dude.

Meliodas did say he would lose if he took them head on so he waited for an opportunity, it should be a close fight.

He was wrecking that giant without the demon mode, with it it'll be a slaughter.

And there's still all the other sins, holy knights and Matrona to help him

Meliodas just rekt 2 of the 10 commandments lol. Side note meliodas sent showaves from vaizel all the way to liones should be a decent feat but i dont know how far the two are from each other and dont think it would be anything more than island level but should be worth looking at.

Hmm, yea, we would need to quantify what level of "shockwave" is necessary for that type of thing.

Gloxinia also blew up a rather large chunk of space here. Kinda interest in what that would be as well.

Alakabamm said:
Hmm, yea, we would need to quantify what level of "shockwave" is necessary for that type of thing.
Gloxinia also blew up a rather large chunk of space here. Kinda interest in what that would be as well.
Yea gloxina was dishing out some nice dc also looked like he sent meliodas miles away when he blasted him that should maybe be looked at as well.

I just did a theoretical blast wave calculation and got small country level+ for the energy of Dolor's shockwave being felt...

but I don't know if that is legit yet, since explosions are always annoying calcs that require extra research.

Alakabamm said:
I just did a theoretical blast wave calculation and got small country level+ for the energy of Dolor's shockwave being felt...
but I don't know if that is legit yet, since explosions are always annoying calcs that require extra research.
Do we know the distance between vaizel and liones dont remember if it was stated? Anyway we should probably have the calc team look at it.

Yes, we do, it is around 156 km

The only problem with what I calc'ed is that I don't know if a blast wave is applicable necessarily.

Alakabamm said:
Yes, we do, it is around 156 km
The only problem with what I calc'ed is that I don't know if a blast wave is applicable necessarily.
Yea we should have others look at this

I'm waiting for Narutoforums opinion before I post it on here, really. Better not to waste two groups times if it is wrong.

Since a weakened Escanor is stated to be as strong as Estarossa, and Meliodas attack's wrecked those 2 commandements harder than Escanor's best attack, I don't really see how.

A weakened Escanor boosted by Rhitta.

If he lost Rhitta or it was early morning it is possible.

Plus, the two commandments Meliodas wrecked were already weakened by Escanor.

Jucaslucas said:
I wonder what the Demon King is going to pull of...
With these constant island level feats from the commandments and mel i think he is gonna be like country level at this rate.

Celestial Pegasus said:
So dolor's feat was calculated and it came out to be 23 gt a solid island level feat, dolor should be upgraded
Well, we would be upgrading all of the commandments besides Base Galan and Dreyfus to match this, alongside Meliodas and Escanor.

The latest chapter... (Le Hype)

Btw, i knew that Merascylla was alive. (Although severely injured)

Merascylla is grilled LMAO I bet she is weak enough now that a normal sin can handle her too.

Alakabamm said:
Merascylla is grilled LMAO
I bet she is weak enough now that a normal sin can handle her too.
She survived Scanor's Sunshine from inside of her body. (Although injured)

Tough girl.

I was asking myself who that burned thing was . . .

And, unless dawn is close for Escanor to help, Meliodas is pretty screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back