• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^not right now i assume, best would be that we wait for their training/flashback to end and than we will see how they fare,

i expect the fairy and gaint king to fight king and diane in order to test them, which means lots of stuff for us to uprade them on :D

^i think we could create a profile,

afterall king and diane will fight against him anyway, and he already showed impressive durability (alongside being the first user of the curse that zeldris has in the present)

If you're saying she should be higher, Jericho just learnt it so she might be really awful at it.

If you're asking for why she's as high as that, didn't she injure the Sins at Vaizel/Byzel or however you spell it? I think it was Ban.

@Oishi

We can always stick them in a slideshow under his Notable Attacks/Techniques.

Since Guila is Crystal rank (lowest rank of a Holy Knight) shouldn't Griamore (Ruby) and Howzer (Platinum), shouldn't they be higher up? Then again, we have the Weird Fang easily defeat by 3 of the sins.

we can, im sure he will show more stuff later :D

i wonder, who thinks this flashback will go until 210? i guess the end of this will be at ch 207...

king and diane thought they stood no chance against him so he is surely above 7-B,

i think the best option is "probably high 7A" (scaled from galan who was a pretty...average(i think) 10C)

ludo should definively get a page only for being one of the 4 archangels,

but i dont think that feat can be used because it was a trap and probably took time and preperation, so i dont think it is a good way to show his AP,

to boot, he has the "purge" power that is the perfect counter against the demons, that played mostlikely a hugh role...

Well we know he is at least comandament lvl stated to be even a bit stronger, but we can just wait to se the battle for more and after that i want Meliodas full rampage mode like it's scary to even think how trully strong he is after killing a comandament with a single blow.

Well they seem to be superior to ten comandaments and were stated as well so yeah they will once the pages are made. Probably

One of them seems to be casually tanking attacks, while the other relies on higher level Regenerationn. I feel like the Archangel with the 3 heads should be of a lower tier, seeing as how Derieri and Galan damaged his body immensely, but due to regen, it amounted to nothing.

I can definitely see Mel using Indra form also where's the strongest of the 10 Commandments that killed Mel, Estarossa himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back