• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when the Commandments where an actual threat . . ?

Ya know, I think Meliodas might become the villain later on. lol

Jucaslucas said:
Ya know, I think Meliodas might become the villain later on. lol
i think so too, his fight with the demon king ended way to fast, mostlikely he will turn into a villian serving the demon lord, than the goddess clan will try to destroy him and the demon king, but the friends of meliodas will mostlikely try to stop the goddess clan from killing mel while fighting against the demon clan which includes killing the demon lord :D

GreatestSin said:
PS: can we add to ass-demon-girls striking strength a "possibly infinite due to magic"?
Doesn't that sound like an NLF? Striking strength could go up very, very high but saying it's infinite assumes that maintaining Combo Star doesn't use up her energy and achieving infinite strength within a 3D plane requires her to not ever run out of living things to hit.

GreatestSin said:
^true :( but with the limiting conditions it isnt such a large cheat imo :/

Yeah but people who just look at the page and take a quick look at the tier without knowing about Combo Star's mechanics might think "OMG! This is such a stomp thread! Derieri has infinite strength! Of course she can defeat 10,000,000 Gokus, Supermans, and Saitamas at the same time!"

^ I agree. We COULD possibly put it as "Possibly far higher with prep time" since she needed to hit demons to build up all of that momentum and powers, so already putting "possibly infinite due to magic" is far fetched

I mean, if we have to accept that, then Toriko's infinite kugi punch would also have to be placed up into "possibly infinite" due to the immense amount he can do. It just doesn't really work.

Sure it's a possibility, but it's quite a stretch.

I was looking at Derieri's page and noticed that the description of Combo Star has a formula for calculating the DC of the each hit, so if/when Hawk Mama/Hawk are confirmed alive we could use it for working out their dura.

The page also says, however, that Combo Star increases AP by 100,000 pounds each consecutive hit, and if GreatestSin and I are correct, Combo Star gains 200,000 pounds each hit. So should the formula change from

n(4.184*1011 joules)

to

n(4.184*1011*2 joules) or am I getting the maths wrong/can it be more simplified?

^^the note with "possibly a lot higher with magic" sounds good to me, should we add it into her profile?

^as far as i know such linear calcs are...ok i guess, there is no extraordinary variable that increases the result in a exponential rate (it would mess the result i think), seems acceptable but dont rely on me :(

Starkiller215 said:
Nanatsu-no-taizai-8102797
Look like Ban is back.

I did not expect this, but this was in Chapter 188.
Did Estarossa blow Ban into pieces, dust, or a puddle of blood? The 'bits' that were flying away from Estarossa in that chapter all had greater horizontal width than vertical length, as you would expect water droplets flying through the air to have. Can we take this to be indication that he was blown into a puddle of blood and therefore should be upgraded to being able to regenerate from a puddle of blood?

HalfAsianFan said:
Starkiller215 said:
Nanatsu-no-taizai-8102797
Look like Ban is back.

I did not expect this, but this was in Chapter 188.
Did Estarossa blow Ban into pieces, dust, or a puddle of blood? The 'bits' that were flying away from Estarossa in that chapter all had greater horizontal width than vertical length, as you would expect water droplets flying through the air to have. Can we take this to be indication that he was blown into a puddle of blood and therefore should be upgraded to being able to regenerate from a puddle of blood?
Estarossa blow Ban into pieces.

http://www.********.net/manga/chapter/152077_nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-177/page_15

Kind of looks like blood to me with the 'bits' being longer in the direction that they appear to be moving. Pieces would just be random shapes that have no correlation with the direction in which they're moving.

I meant in the link I provided, Ban got blown into something and depending on what it's decided to be his Regenerationn will either stay the same or be upgraded.

^at first i thought it was pieces of flesh but now that i look at it again i must say it could very well be simply blood (and blood-lvl tiny pieces of flesh), but i dont know if this is enough to upgrade him :/

It was blood, if it were pieces, the drawing would be very different. And, well, I think it should be enough to upgrade his Regenerationn, if later its explained that someone brought him back or something, just downgrade him.

Well, she's a giant pig, but she's not a Giant by the technical definition of the word in Nanatsu no Taizai.

Speaking of Grayroad, new chapter just came out on *********** and we finally have some info on Grayroad! It's turning out to be a pretty interesting character actually, Grayroad seems incredibly low DC.

^:O i didnt knew that, is the fanbook from the author? if yes than glox should get that upgrade,

but i think it will be a slightly different magic than harlequins similar to how Full Counter is different by esterossa despite having the same ability name as maeliodas's...

GreatestSin said:
^:O i didnt knew that, is the fanbook from the author? if yes than glox should get that upgrade,
but i think it will be a slightly different magic than harlequins similar to how Full Counter is different by esterossa despite having the same ability name as maeliodas's...
Yep. It had the official power ratings for all the sins (except Escanor, who can't be measured) and the Ten Commandments. It also listed all of their magic abilities. Although, it didn't fully explain how they worked, I'm guessing to not spoil it when they use it in the manga.

Gloxinia

Height: 162cm

Weight: 53kg

Birthday: 18th March

Blood Type: B

Handedness: Right-handed

Commandment: Repose

Magic: Disaster

Birthplace: Fairy Realm

Special ability: Creating forests

Hobbies: Hide and seek in the great tree

Daily Routine: Praying

Favorite food: All fruits

Dream/Hope: Destroy mankind

Charmpoint: Wings

Power Level: 50000 Magic: 47000 Strength: 0 Spirit: 3000

I have pretty much all the translated pages. This is Gloxinia's.

Technically Meliodas CAN die, but once he die, goes to the purgatory and comes back to life. (Resurrection)

While Ban can not be killed. (leaving aside Soul attack)

Maybe Grayroad's commandament didn't make effect because Ban is immortal.

Apparently she's the rare Queen-type species who can create other lesser demons by using human hosts.

Grayroad's looking to be a tough character to create threads with though without prior knowledge. Anyone could argue that an opponent would just go straight for Grayroad, and anyone could argue that a person would first kill a few of her 'minions'. It's just impossible to know for sure who would win.

Speaking of the NnT Wiki, I would like to ask people to stop copy-pasting off of it since the grammar tends to be below-par and we tend to reuse snippets, thus getting things like gender wrong.

To quote the comments: "Merlin is a cheating b***tard who cheats at cheating."

So... adding endless magical power, time stopping, energy manipulation, and size-shifting to her profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back