• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battlemania said:
Escanor is just so....wow. He resisted soul hax, decimated gowther making him use his own commandment against himself, and now waltz past Estarossa's OP powers.
He didn't really resist soul hax. She still sucked his soul, he just killed her with it. Someone that won't eat it should be able to kill him.

And he's not really resisting Estarossa's powers. He just isn't pissed, and that's the condition to be affected.

escanors soul was sentinent. it could very well return back in his body

one of the reasons for mera to eat it i suppose

so it returned post-burning through mera

lol

^i dont think that his body will be killable even if the soul is taken out, afterall his buff body didnt return back to his skinny look despite having his soul removed, mostlikely escanors body will still power up despite having no soul but wont control any power outlet (meaning: a second sun on earth XD) :D

Jucaslucas said:
Battlemania said:
Escanor is just so....wow. He resisted soul hax, decimated gowther making him use his own commandment against himself, and now waltz past Estarossa's OP powers.
He didn't really resist soul hax. She still sucked his soul, he just killed her with it. Someone that won't eat it should be able to kill him.
And he's not really resisting Estarossa's powers. He just isn't pissed, and that's the condition to be affected.
I know, I phrased that wrong. I was too deep in the hype to think. XD but I mean that it's just crazy how Escanor is.

Random question: if Escanor's powers basically a second sun, what would happen if they collided with superman? Would it hurt him since it's magic or would it increase his strength?

^i doubt that escanors power would power up superman, right now he is firing heat/light/energy thingys, it is simply that it burns and destroys things plus he gets stronger with the sun,

superman (depending on which version) would have a really hard time, afterall it is like you mentioned "magic", and that means he is not invulnerable against escanors attacks :)

GreatestSin said:
^i doubt that escanors power would power up superman, right now he is firing heat/light/energy thingys, it is simply that it burns and destroys things plus he gets stronger with the sun,
superman (depending on which version) would have a really hard time, afterall it is like you mentioned "magic", and that means he is not invulnerable against escanors attacks :)

Superman has tanked magic attacks from Shazam and Black Adam. Both stronger than Escanor. He's also much faster.

Well, all the canon versions are at least planetary and ftl . . .

Even the non canon like All Star, Red Son, Injustice, Kingdom Come and Smallville would destroy Escanor.

Unless you mean, like, Golden Age, American Alien, DCAU, DCEU, and the like. The weakest versions.

This chapter was hype, so i am assuming meliodas's father is the demon king, and while escaor is one op dude can't see him taking out all the 10 commandments on his hope but hopefully he rekts some of them.

Jucaslucas said:
Unless you mean, like, Golden Age, American Alien, DCAU, DCEU, and the like. The weakest versions.
if they are the only ones who can do it than yes, but i didnt really say it in order to make them fight, you mentioned the relationship of escanors sun-power to supermans abilitys and i gave my opinion about it ^_^ but a fight between a good superman version vs escanor sounds rather cool :D

GreatestSin said:
Jucaslucas said:
if they are the only ones who can do it than yes, but i didnt really say it in order to make them fight, you mentioned the relationship of escanors sun-power to supermans abilitys and i gave my opinion about it ^_^ but a fight between a good superman version vs escanor sounds rather cool :D
I didn't. Battlemania did.

@Battle

but we need to add that his "full counter" is only working towards physical attacks but with the same "twice the original strength" aspect as meliodas's :)

zeldris also needs a upgrade for his commandment and its affects, plus, Escanor too, he can create a freaking sun :D

The sun may just be for effect.

But yea, full counter for Estarossa only works on physical attacks (surprisingly, this means that he will always lose to Meliodas' full counter).

oh, that is interesting: everyone, is this correctly translated? http://www.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/135/22 ??

the thing zeldris says: revenge against the four clans

if im not mistakes humans arent seen as clans, that means there is only goddess, fairy, gaint and demon,

in other words the 10C are actually also having the demon clan as target for their revenge :O

Man, Estarossa just got wrecked . . .

I wonder how they are going to make any enemy relevant since Escanor is so overpowered.

^to boot, he needed to be close to his peak in order to do that stuff, attacking him after he begins to become weaker will only increase the chances of defeating him...

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/331230#129

I'm curious if this means that Escanor's tier for Noon might actually be Likely High 6-C.

Estarossa's casual feat of stopping revenge counter should be somewhere comfortably around the middle region of the Island tier, and he was just one-shot.

Noon Escanor might as well be around Large Island Level at this point.

This seems likely, but we probably cannot rate him as such solely due to guesswork.

Escanor is so OP it makes me laugh, his way of speaking is just too much for me. I hope Estarossas is saved somehow but must flee and Escanor is left victorious, because, you know, he is simply too good.

But his Full counter is physical... so... his Revenge Counter should be physical, no?

Poor Escanor if that would be the case, I dont want him to die to the same person that killed Meliodas...

I'm catching up with the series now, and noticed that Dolor seems to have some sort of ability to see through well laid-out plans: http://h.mfcdn.net/store/manga/11374/TBD-171.0/compressed/g017.jpg

Also this means that Meliodas was smart enough to create a plan that was simple enough that Dolor couldn't see through it, but effective enough that he could beat Gloxinia and Dolor with it, which could be added to his intelligence.

What do you guys think?

Pretty sure that's just a Dolor's ability to see through people's intentions, that's why Mel didn't tell it to anyone else. And it's not just "through well laid out plans", it's "though eve the best laid out plans". It's not a skill to detect complicated plans, he can just see through plans.

i would say it is worthy enough to put it into his profile, afterall that means that in any vs battle no char that uses complicated plans could overhelm him (or is this NLF?)...

You know, I looked Gloxinia's profile just now, and I always thought he was a woman . . .

I don't even know if it was supposed to be a trap, but I fell for it.

GreatestSin said:
i would say it is worthy enough to put it into his profile, afterall that means that in any vs battle no char that uses complicated plans could overhelm him (or is this NLF?)...
No, it would be a good tool for usage vs Aizen for example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back