• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all should be ashamed XD

How'd you guys let Escanor take an L against someone he doesn't lose against. Where's your pride NNT my fellow NNT supporters?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Splitting Britania wouldn't get you Tier 5
If dreyfus (assuming his pl is as high as 30k as a giant) splits britania that would surely put NNT on at Most tier 5 with the gods (akira is 6A from splitting japan to the earths core). Also keep in mind my comment was tongue-in-cheek

What i'm talking about is how puny in comparisonhe is so the dk and sd, they would surely be AT MOST be High 6A likely higher or tier 5

Hmm, something odd about Galand's profile; Cut through Tarmiel with a sneak attack.

Wasn't Tarmiel using his elemental intangibility? So Galand didn't really cut through him there?

its scaling, thats all . he should just be country but its w.e also if someone is able can yall add those pictures to mael plz under the skill or just add a gallery to it and ill do it myself

Ryope said:
Wait why and how the heck Galand is large country level
Well, apparently he's Large Country level for scaling to Tarmiel.

But there is something off about that as I've pointed out.

Tthe whole scaling seem off and kinda ridiculous,Galand is Country level due to Tarmiel although Tarmiel has no Country level durability justifications,only sacling to Meal who also has no Country level justifications

their country scaling from danafor and PL , large country is from ocean/sky which both tarmeil and sariel was manipulating.

Nothing suggest this scale to thier durability,their Graces are magic abilities which unlike Sunshine has no connection to physical strength,the fact that Galand,with PL of like 24K or somthing could easily cut Tarmiel,a 90+K PL,only prove that

Also noting suggest their "Ocean" is as big as a real ocean as far as i can remember

Does anyone have a problem with removing Galand's justification of cutting Tarmiel? He was plainly using his elemental intangibility.

galands base is 24k he used his critical over of 40k and held a ark blast from tarmiel in the past also but ya him cutting tarmiel was his water body so that dont matter and sure remove large but hes still country due to danafor scaling... as for ocean i think it has something to do with nabaka based it on a real ocean i 4got the reasoning

No problem just change it. I always had a problem with the weaker Commandments scaling to that statement when only the stronger Commandments should've scaled. The weaker ones like Galand shouldn't be half as strong as they are since having a small difference in power lvl would lead to a stomp. At most Critical Over Galand could be Possibly baseline High 6-B but even that's a high ball.

Well the scaling and the calcs are being handled on another thread. RavenSupreme is going to take a look a them and we'll come to a conclusion on how to move forwards. The issue is being handled, it's just taking a minute.

Ehh not really sure. This power lvl stuff has been really wacky. Drole who has his power lvl pretty much split into both magic and power can somehow lightly injure Unsealed Demon Meliodas with magic when Gloxinia who has most of his power Lvl in the magic category was also only able to lightly damage Meliodas.

I'm pretty sure at this point Nakaba doesn't even care about the sub categories anymore. He doesn't even mention them now. Right now it seems like whoever has the higher overall power lvl will be guaranteed to win unless you use some kind of hax or team tactics against them.

It's certainly true that Nakaba snubbed off subcategories really quickly, but I think CO Galand being about equal to Dolor in AP makes sense. The two feats keeping Galand down was the fact that he got fodderized by Mel in his base form (which shouldn't matter to CO) and the fact that he needs dlash barely cut escanor. I think the latter feat is more of a testament to Escanor's insane durability, since he was also able to tank hits from AM Mel decently well, who was about 30k above him and had lostvayne. CO Galand scaling to Drole makes sense to me, but I'm curious to see if anyone thinks he's strictly weaker than Drole.

Okay so one thing:

Shouldn't Escanor's Regen be At least Mid-High instead of High-Low?

He quickly healed:

Dc56d93def7b712cc40214cd4e0fe65426fb99c0 hq

From a wound inflicted with Purgatory Fire:

A277eddd594f424cca7ce43f590bcb6844305bfd hq

Which even Ban can't heal from

Even if it was hellblaze, it should just be considered an outlier. Since every other instance Escanor was injured, his regen speed wasn't even remotely comparable to Ban's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back