• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly certain Mael is currently nowhere near AM Meliodas, let alone after Mel finishes absorbing his commandments.

Only way Mael is gonna stand up to Mel is if he gets Sunshine back.

Btw, how much stronger will 5 Commandments Meliodas be compared to say... "The One"

Iirc Mael gained an extra 28k and some change per commandment he absorbed right? If that's the case AM Mel with 5 commandments should have a PL of roughly 285K.

So unless "The One" PL is roughly three times the amount of LM then uh he's getting stomped.

Imo The One is around 200K so I think Mel is the top dog now. It'd be neat to discover if The One could still stand toe to toe with this version of Mel though.

Than he goes from "The Great One" to "The Great Old One" which finally makes NNT hit Tier 1.

Praise the sun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Then he goes from "The Great Old One" to "The Greatest one" which make him tier -1

Praise the sun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was expecting this chapter to be a Derieri's death chapter. I did not expect Sariel to die as well. Why Nakaba. Why did you kill my favorite Commandment and Archangel in the same chapter.

Apparently, there's editor in the end of the chapter saying Mael is stronger than Mel now

just notice ... mael killing tammy is literally the saying " it be your own N" even after he helped him .. smh

Damn bruh did u guys here the news. NNT is ending in a year. Also no sequel man he said his next work most likely will be a baseball Manga depending on the publishers opinion on NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back