• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arthur has Excalibur the whole time why the hell he didn't bring that to Liones? he probaly can kill Hendrickson with this

Stored in a future plot point. Probably discovered after he left, or someone told him it exists. Or just wasn't strong enough to use it.

If it's going by the original legends, the sword he pulled out would have been Caliburn, while Excalibur would be given to him by the lady of the lake... but excalibur is apparently in the stone so....

^I remember the legend cause of Wizard 101. Avalon was not an easy world to clear.

Well, there must be an explanation so we need to wait.

Could swear they said he pulled the sword out in the past why it's still in the stone ? but yes ! the sword Arthur pull is Caliburn and he is given excalibur from the lady of like in the original legends

How did he got avalon tho ? was it with the excalibur all along ?

So is anybody going to discuss about the new chapter that has two characters who are said to be more than enough to fill the part of 9 Ten Commandment members.

lol I know right. Zeldris took way too many middle fingers in one chapter. One from Gloxinia saying so long, two from Derrière and Monspiet ignoring him, and another from his own father saying I'm not giving you the title of Demon King.

Peter1129 said:
So is anybody going to discuss about the new chapter that has two characters who are said to be more than enough to fill the part of 9 Ten Commandment members.
Since they are said to be stronger we will just wait them to fight the sins for now.

Fun part. Escanor and Meliodas are so op, he had to make them beat up each other so they wouldn't one shot the villians lol.

I'm glad that both Monspiet and Derriere are alive :D

HOWEVER, i'm waiting to know the effects of the other commandments. NAKABAAAAAAAAAAA!

Meh if you combined all of the 9 commanders PL and divided it on 2 the result will be 200000

But that not really how the PL works, if you have 10K over you enemy you can stomp them, Escanor made Galan run like little bitch with 10K different, same for mel and when mel fought the fairy king and the ginat he beats them both even though Mel power level at the time was 56K and they were 50K and 54K "granted they were damaged by escanor"

I mean hell pre-non escanor solo all the TC

Here's a fun thought, imagine that Mel had his 60k base power on the 1st few eps/chapters. I mean, we all saw what Galan even without his magic did to all of the sins. Damn.

Anyways, back to topic. I fukin called that Estarossa is still alive. Middle child syndrome tho, he ain't gettin' shit. Zeldris has DK's powers, Mel is the successor, and they have some teachers. Estarossa doesn't, for some reason.

Arc is almost done

Escanor and Mel trashed the TC by themselves while rest of the sins were fodders

Why ban is part of the SDS again ? he is 10x time weaker than the weakest member of the TC lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back