• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing with Estajobber doesn't make sense, he pissed his pants when he saw pre-non Escanor power and was in coma ever since then, not we need to believe he's actually top tier demon ?

Heck Zeld own power is listed as 61K and Estarossa was 60K

They definitely will all get a buff, but on that scale? Nah.

Also, @authorofall - those aren't "leaks" those are "assumptions". Don't mix up the 2.

Also, Estarossa definitely IS top tier. We know via Chekhov's gun - Nakaba wouldn't put that part where Zeldris' freakkin' MASTER considers Estarossa on-par or even maybe stronger than Zeldris. He's not stronger, but the fact that he considers him so strong means something. Basic writing principles, and good writers stick to 'em.

@Dark We should underline Meliodas has low-mid regen only via resurrection as his hearts didn't regenerated on their own or did I miss something?

@Thunderclap448 Who's mixing up anything? Of course they're assumptions, though with bases.

Spoiler So since Chandler literally brought the night into day, Escanor was forced into his puny form. He can also us Full Counter &....

WilliamShadow said:
@Dark We should underline Meliodas has low-mid regen only via resurrection as his hearts didn't regenerated on their own or did I miss something?
Shouldn't the Regenerationn of the Ten Commandments be adjusted too?

@DodoNova2

Please consider it. I will appreciate it

Anyway; more than the meteor feat, I'm honestly more facinated with the Day/Night feat. I mean, I don't even know what to make of the feat.

If after a further evaluation, it will still wield Large Island level, it will be interesting. Through it could mean that he is much stronger than anyone else and would scale to strong characters like Assault Meliodas and etc, but we need to know his power level.

For now i agree, we have only little informations about him and we don't know of he stronger or weaker than Zeldris.

So via Meliodas' master, we might get to see Meliodas doing some different magic stuff. This is especially because Full Counter isn't even innate to Meliodas.

If this keeps up we might finally have country lvl Mel and Escanor that everyone are wating for, everyone.

Personally, i think we should wait for his power level and his showing of power on the other characters. If the other Large Island level+ calc is right he would stomp everyone else, if he fights evenly with them the Lowball Island level could be more reasonable.

If he would have such ap, he would have a power level far far far higher than Galan, which we don't know yet.

Dark649 said:
If he would have such ap, he would have a power level far far far higher than Galan, which we don't know yet.
Well, zeldris stated that both are powerfull enough to fill the gap of power of the 9 slots available of the TC.

If that's the case, then i hope they will pull something that will prevent them to not getting stomped by him, also i'm interested about a power level page with the major ap/speed feats on said powerlevel character for progression.

I'm an MLP fan, what would happen if Discord fought against Chandler. How would hax battles work? Chandler depleted Perfect Cube and shrunk Diane.

Well before that we must know his power level, i'm sure Assault Meliodas, The One Escanor, Demon King, Supreme Deity are above it, but not sure about the archangels.

The chapter is out in English.

Diane Post-Dolor Training Base has a power lvl of 8000.

King as we all know has a power lvl of 40000.

Gowther confirmed to have a power lvl of 35400.

Merlin said that Chandler was actually able to bring true night with him as Escanor has completely reverted back to normal. Also apparently Demons Magic power increases during the night.

So he literally manipulated time of the day. That is some feat. To be able to move celestial objects, doesn't that put him in like Tier 4? Jeeeeez.

Well I don't know. I don't know if it falls under time manipulation as he manipulated the matter around him so it actually becomes night. He didn't really accelerate time or anything, he just changed it. Reality warp, maybe, but still doesn't feel right. We need someone here. Someone who's not talking out of their ass if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back