• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DodoNova2 said:
I do not think it is night, it is the sun but as the place is "Cover" of darkness, the sun appears like this
Nope, it's genuinely night. As Merlin said: "I can't believe he was able to bring true night with him". Further proven by the fact that Escanor is back to his 15 PL state.

Pretty sure it really did turn into night. Because if the sun was merely covered by darkness than Escanor should still maintain his buff form. Ezraf covered all of Edinburgh in darkness and yet Escanor was still able to transform despite there not being any sunlight. So I think he just turned day to night with some kind of reality warping.

I agree with DodoNova because changing from day to night by mere presence is tier 5 feat, which is inconsistent and an outlier for all the others feats in the series.

Dark649 said:
I agree with DodoNova because changing from day to night by mere presence is tier 5 feat, which is inconsistent and an outlier for all the others feats in the series.
Nnt1
Nnt2
It's genuinely night. He also said that demons' powers are amped during night, and he wouldn't say that if it wasn't night, so yeah. High tier feat confirmed.

Even if it is an outlier, it doesn't change the fact that he genuinely changed day to night.

Also, one thing. Loli Merlin. That means she is gonna grow older now (at a slow rate tho). BUT, her magic is sealed. Can she fix that?

Guys, this is merely just the beginning. Hehe

At the EoS, we'll have Meliodas (fully reverted) taking over the entire demon realm Mundus style hahaha.

For now, I can expect more reality warping stuff via Elizabeth (doing the opposite of what Chandler did), Supreme Deity, Demon King, Napping Grim Reaper (Zeldris' master) etc.

Very excited here

I'ts better to wait before jumping into conclusions. I'm sure he used a spell, which works the same as the Song of Passing from Wind Waker.

At least we know how powerful Gowther is now ~

I never even though of loli Merlien nice move author, from what i understand her adult appearance is illusion and this is her true appearance which is 30 years old and for 30 years old she look very young i wonder what her race is

I hope the author keep loli Merlien around for while

ZERO7772 said:
I never even though of loli Merlien nice move author, from what i understand her adult appearance is illusion and this is her true appearance which is 30 years old and for 30 years old she look very young i wonder what her race is
Almost certainly a demon/goddess hybrid.

ZERO7772 said:
Lets wait until next week
btw shouldn't nigh Escanor be like 10-B ?
He's stronger than Elizabeth in night form, he was able to carry that massive armor in that same form, AND outspeed vampire king who is 4890 PL iirc.

Escanor need one more key between Late Morning and The One, the form that he use to beat galan and the one he use to beat Estarossa/fight Demon Mel in second round is different.

How is the form that he used to beat Galand not his Late Morning form? Is there a stated time?

When he beat Galand his power at that time is around 50k++ and when he faced demon mel in second round his power is 114K.

My sugestion is Midnight | Pseudo-Su | Daw | Late Morning | The One (High-Noon)

Pseudo-Sun, is when he is stated around normal Galand (power 28K)

Dawn, when one shot(or about to one shot anyway) Critical Over Galand and fighting Estarossa (power 50K++)

Late Morning, is when he one shot Estarossa and faced demon mel (power 114K)

He isn't so much different and if you want to count each feat he do in certain time and each power up he gets you will have tons of keys , sometimes his power ups doesn't make sense

for example his fight with melodious seems to imply the form he one shout Estajobber with is his 114K form but it doesn't make sense because when he fought Mel he was very close to noon but when he fought the other dude he still had half hour until the noon, he always says he can't control his power, so since when he can gain as much power boost as he wants ?

Normally Escanor have 2 keys which are his night and days forms, Pseudo-Sun is him totally tapping to sunshine power on his own but result is much weaker and overall not the same , THE ONE had different name and huge power boost so it's deserved new key on it's own

Everything Escanor does from 50k to 114K is his day form before he reach his peak and all should be under one key

So yeah 4 keys are the right choice imo

The time period is doesn't need to be fully accurate since we can tell wherever he already enter his 100K form or not, it's very noticeable just by look at his body and feats.

Kinda disappointment with mel master performance, like how really small diane with no power up via dance can wistand mel master attack..he may be weakened but at that point diane must be weaker than Galand who is fodder among the 10C.

Mel's waifu have to wait for now

@Not Jim Nakaba is trying to give the weaker members of the sins some shine time now i think after than is done they either lost or Mel wakes up and stomp them all and go with his master

I really want Mel to wake up, he's been out for 5 chapters now

ZERO7772 said:
Mel's waifu have to wait for now
@Not Jim Nakaba is trying to give the weaker members of the sins some shine time now i think after than is done they either lost or Mel wakes up and stomp them all and go with his master

I really want Mel to wake up, he's been out for 5 chapters now
Yeah he really need to shine..Dude got fodderized by Melascula lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back