• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Thunder i was talking about the demons saga as whole

@Willian Dude he took her by surprise and she made joke him few chapters ago lol, dunno maybe i dislike Ban since the time he tried to kill Mel to bring back hi "loli" to life ~

Reducing the relationship of Ban and Elaine, and Ban's guilt over her death and desperation to bring her back to "bring hi "loli" to life~"

D

I

S

S

A

P

O

I

N

T

E

D

I don't know what you are even talking about 0_0 i simply don't like Ban and Elaine as couple or more like "i don't care "

Him trying to kill Mel was D move imo and while he did make up for it when he tried to save him from the TC he still feel pretty meh for me

Those guys being TC level now is the same as Tien reaching frieza level by the time of Cell saga xD

Lets wait and see if they will be any useful against the two new villians ~

albion is city level, he is 5500, that's stronger than demon meliodas, and nearly comparable to hendrickson, who is 5800

post his increase, infact he was so high that at one point he couldn't cut albion, but then he could, so he's still city level

Alright so, even Cusack said that Estarossa is as strong (or even stronger, wew) than Zeldris. I mean, even he considers him ominous and shit, so that means, Estarossa is spookier than we thought.

I cant ******* wait.

Estarossa is as creepy and mysterous as described. Indeed Nakaba did exellently well to keep that aspect of him alive.

Elizabeth is going to die but not without putting up a fight for her beloved; ultimately Meliodas is going to be abducted and eventually reign as King, though not before he has fully regressed to his past self--which must have housed a terrifying amount of power.

I'm wondering, is there anyway to scientifically explain how impressive this feat is...
Darkness1

Inb4 Chandler vs High Noon Escanor.

Chandler brings the night.

Chandler: Heh, Nothing personal kiddo.

ZERO7772 said:
Doesn't his sunshine burn the darkness tho ?
Yep, it does. This ain't the darkness tho, this literally is night. When it blacked out with Mel, the sky was just plain black. Here you can see stars and shit. So it genuinely is night.

Also, Estarossa. Oh how I love a good villain that is evil, not in the "Ganondorf" sense of waiting for the hero to come so he can test out his new rapier thrust or whatever, but instead, just knife - stab - dead kind of guy. Can't wait for more, really.

ZERO7772 said:
Wasn't the whole city coverd with darkness\night time by the vampires clan in the side story ?
It was iirc, but the difference is, that was just the power of darkness. He seems to have changed the time of day

Let's have a new power level talk.

What do you think are the various power levels of characters at full power?

Chandler (without Indura or w/o I) = around 150000

'Cusack ''(w/o I)' = around 150000

Estarossa (w/o I) = around 125000

Zeldris (w/o I) = around 125000

Gowther doll (current) = about 60000

Gowther (Demon) = around 100000

Merlin = around 50000-60000

Balor (fully enhanced by dance) = around 70000

Gloxinia (full power) = around 65000

Monspeit (Indura) = above 120000

Derieri (Indura) = above 120000

Matrona (fully enhanced by dance) around 20000 like Elaine

Justification.

Current Meliodas implicitly expressed that his brethren were even more fun to fight against than Escanor whom was considerably above 115000 (11:59am). So Estarossa and Zeldris at full power (w/o Indura) are monsters.

The Masters were hyped as being able to replace the missing commandments by themslves so I see it fit to put them around 150000 for now.

Meliodas (during the Great Holy War) expressed how there is no vitually no stopping Indura, the beast of destruction; merely stay out of their way... it's important to note that these monsters just keep growing in size and power levels until they've as large as buildings.

Gowther (Demon) is implied to be capable of taking on the Executioner Zeldris. He also planned to end the Holy War completely (perhaps he was even the Key to ending the reign of the Goddess clan and Demon clan) so he was be very powerful. To top it off, he was greatly valued by the Demon King himself.

Estarossa 120k? You are so overrating him. Zeldris with demon Lord powers> others (Mel and Escanor are exceptions.)

Also, indura are overrated as well. Plus doubt anyone is going to use it.

How so?

Meliodas said to Escanor (who was well above 115000 at that particular point in time) he hadn't had this much fun since his fights with his brothers.

This chapter Cusack confirms that Estarossa is just as strong (if not stronger) than Zeldris.

Putting two and two together man

Mel never said they were on the same lvl of power like Escanor and he said both of them which could mean 2 on 1. Cusack says Estrarossa is more powerful than Zeldris, but he got one shot by Escanor and his 114k form and barely survived thx to Zeldris using his darkness to help him survive. Also, Cusack being Zeldris teacher 3k years ago doesn't mean being stronger than current Zeldris and is likely not and same goes for Chandler.

The only problem is we don't have anything to compare them with so we just wait.

You read this is all about various power levels of charcters at full power, right? At full power (w/o I), demon marks transform in freakish ways.

The Demon King, Meliodas, Estarossa and Zeldris are all related by blood hence they all have a basic similar mark to signify it...
Marks

However this isn't all there is to it. At higher (more advanced) levels this mark undergoes transformations in two ways. Derieri demonstated one when she fought Nerobasta. The second way is a complete transformation in design and Zeldris just demonstated that last week chapter.
Mark 2 (2)

Estarossa fought Escanor using basic demon mark. That's irrelevant here because I'm talking about full powers of characters; and according to the implication a dark Meliodas (current) gave, his brothers power levels must be ridiculous if he's comparing 11:59 am Escanor to them.

Again putting two and two together.

As for Indura. Is there even a way to overrate them? They are described as the Pinnacle of all demonic transformations, functioning by reverting superior demons to their original nature. Meliodas (who had access to an advanced demon mark) said 3000 years ago that he wouldn't be able to stop those things, merely stay out of their way till they possibly burn out their life-force

Do we know for certain if the Ten Commandments even reached their full strength, or are they still possibly weakened by the Coffin's effects?

The only thing there were lacking is their magic power, it doesn't matter much because 90% of demon power comes from their physical strength and special power "most of them "

It could only effect The fairy king who was already 50K by the time he fought Mel and really sometime have passed since they re-awaken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back