• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 13

Exactly. I would've stopped the atrocious mess the scaling currently is in. But I was in a bad place mentally while the revisions were happening and I couldn't debate properly.

That Baste calc was never properly evaluated now was it? And yeah, a feat from Diane's Gideon was what gave the verse its previous 7-B ratings.

I believe that's DodoNova2's (or one of his account's) calc of Diane lifting the chunk of rock.

Edit: It's accepted at City level+ and scales to Sacred Treasures.

Also, Gil's storm can still fall under this

And now I'm exiting the thread because I'm an anime only pleb

So how powerful would Gilthunder's storm be under our current revision standards?

@DUMA

Yeah, you won't find any shortage of spoilers here. Better get caught up with the manga.

Gilthunder's would probably fall under the Small City level+ or City level (9.63982388237265 Megatons) result since there was only some lightning and very thicc thunder clouds.

Anyone else see a black bar at the top of their screens on this thread only?

So we'd have some strong low-end consistentcy at least.

So I think Galand could look like this.

Galand High 7-A . (Completely stomped Sealed Wrath Meliodas who was wielding Lostvayne. At the time he was far more powerful than any of the other sins. Likely 6-C with Critical Over (Threw back Tarmiel's Ark sphere. Stronger than Unsealed Base Meliodas)

Edit: You're right Peter

My screen is getting some nasty bug when I try to come to this thread and it's really hurting my eyes. I don't think I can reply here anymore.

The lines have been removed.

@VersusJunkie54

Galand is probably going to be Likely High 7-A | High 7-A like he originally was.

If you still want to participate, you can do it on my message wall. I'll put your suggestions here and stuff like that.

Edit: It gone.

So here's what the tiers are roughly going to look like if the 7-B calcs are accepted and the 6-C end of the Danafor calc is reaccepted. And if there are no more new feats in the series.

Low Tiers: Low 7-B to 7-B

Mid Tiers: 7-B to 7-A

Low-High Tiers: High 7-A

Mid-High Tiers: 6-C

High Tiers: High 6-C

Top Tiers: At least High 6-C some could potentially be Low 6-B

God Tiers: Low 6-B or 6-B depending on if Low 6-B is accepted for Top Tiers

Anyways some of the High-Tier speed scaling is easy enough to expand upon.

Galand. Mach 3594. Massively Hypersonic+ <<Unsealed Base Meliodas< Unsealed Demon Mark< Estarossa< 114K+ Escanor < Ludociel <<<Ominious Nebula</= The One <<<< Half Power Dieties.

Also rough AP sketch.

1000- 4000K Low 7-B to 7-B

4000K-15K 7-B to likely 7-A

15K-26K 7-A to Likely High 7-A

26K-40K High 7-A to Likely 6-C

40-56K Likely 6-C to 6-C

56K-88K 6-C to At least 6-C

88K+ High 6-C- At least High 6-C to At least High 6-C, likely higher. .

Yeah pretty much that but mines probably going to be a bit different depending on what the low tiers feats are going to be.

I think the low end was accepted since the high end assumes that Estarossa was at the edge.

So 88k+ characters scale to the ocean calc that is 2x baseline High 6-C.

Right. So Half and Full power Dieties would be Low 6-B.

You know, I always figured the Demon King and Supreme Deity couldn't enter the real world because their mere presence could destroy Britannia or something. Low 6-B could be consistent with threatening the British Isles with destruction.

And it's gone.

Right so as I was saying I think it's possible for some of the top tiers to be Low 6-B due to a massive scaling chain for being stronger than Tarmiel.

The Original Demon is probably going to be Low 6-B since his mere presence is stronger than The One Escanor who overpowered Zeldris w/ God, Ominous Nebula and 2nd Demon Mark.

And Zeldris with all three abilities activated is stated to have multiplied his power from when he only had two of them (God and Ominous Nebula) activated.

But yeah anyway Merlin said Zeldris multiplied the speed and intensity of Ominous Nebula upon using the 2nd Demon Mark so that should be a 2x or 3x multiplier.

Did she? Can you point me to the exact chapter she said that please? And if she did say that, we should assume a x2 multiplier at most.

Thanks. Though its a shame she doesn't say how much he multiplied his power by. I think x2 is a safe bet, though people probably wouldn't want that to go through during the Revisions.

Well so far the scaling chain for the Assault Squad from Tarmiel goes

> = Stronger

>> = Stomps

>>> = Curbstomps

The Original Demon >>> The One Escanor > Zeldris w/ God, Ominous Nebula, and 2nd Demon Mark 2x> Zeldris w/ God and Ominous Nebula >> Ludoshel > Zeldris w/ God >> True Form Chandler > True Form Cusack >> Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas >> Near Noon Escanor >> Sariel = Tarmiel 2x baseline High 6-C

I'm pretty sure this is enough for some of the characters who are way above 200k to be Low 6-B.

@Junkie, I think a 2x multiplier is acceptable. And it's also completely consistent since Zeldris with the ON is far superior to Galand.

EDIT: If you are going to make a thread about the multiplier, I think it's necessary to point out the superiority of Zeldris to Galand in the matter of speed

Lol everybody is stronger and faster than Galand. He's pretty much the Yamcha of NNT so I don't think that needs to be pointed out.

In my opinion, this needs to be pointed out. Not everyone who knows NNT, at least others who will comment on the thread. And to emphasize this is only a support to accept the multiplier

By the way the thread isn't just going to be about speed. It's a revision for the entire verse. So the speed is the least of our worries.

Back