• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 13

VersusJunkie54 said:
For the last time, the point I was making is that Merlin is a walking PL inconsistency and really makes me question their usability.

But I'm just not going to acknowledge you, just like everyone else. You are a pain in the ass to deal with, debating is nigh-impossible.
For the last time u need to prove Infinity BOOSTS PL so please keep that in mind that Merlin ONLY stated that the spells she invocate being forever arsenal and a technique such stopping time can be forever. That STATEMENT doesnt fit the feat itself which infinity ALSO boosts a technique beyond their limits WHICH the example of her fight vs Chandler and her extermination ray overcoming someone who is beyond island level.

I guess i won due to your credibility not showing any proof.

Has Merlin fallen in love with Meliodas up to now?

Code:
 -She has had a one-sided love for Meliodas.
NAAAANNNNNNNIIIIII!!!!!!!!

^Same, she's boring, and I really hate Pacifists who want to save everyone in Shonen Manga, but hey, she's not awful

so turns out... meliodas and zeldris had 15 other siblings that got killed by the goddess and theres a drawing of their mother , i got the picture but for some reason i cant upload

Zezu1995 said:
so turns out... meliodas and zeldris had 15 other siblings that got killed by the goddess and theres a drawing of their mother , i got the picture but for some reason i cant upload

Nanni!! Fifteen?Do demon lay eggs or something.

Holy shit. I wonder what Meliodas and Zeldris' childhood was like, and I'm guessing the Demon King wasn't always in his gigantic monstorous form.

Speaking of the Demon King, I wonder what his actual name could be. Aside from just "Demon King"

Not sure if anyone knows, but the Prisoners of The Sky chapter (translated) and character designs are on *********.

i got it from a buddy who got them from an offical NNT page . also the link to the Q/A has some things we aint know iirc

Hey would anyone be kind enough to get me all of the existing calcs for Nanatsu No Taizai? I'm planning revisions ahead of time in my sandbox so I can be prepared once the manga ends. Thank you whoever is kind enough to find them for me.

Okay thanks. That calc is much more consistent with the 6-C and 7-A scaling chains.

I know we are wanting to wait untill the end of the manga to do revisions. But the current stats really bother the hell outta me, considering how flawed the scaling actually is. (Unsealed base Meliodas being scaled to a berserk feat from his Demon Mark...) I think it's an embarassment to us and the wiki to keep it that way. Sure, the manga isn't finished, but I don't really see that as a very good reason to leave the scaling as it is.

I beleive its expected to end sometime around this summer.

The reasoning behind not revising the verse sooner was that there may be more feats that come around. I cannot forsee any new feats that scale to anybody but the high/god-tiers coming around. And I'd be suprised if any did.

We should probably start revising the low tiers first. The 7-A calc is now unusable due to the storm revisions right?

The problem is that's the only 7-A calc now. Every other low tier feat made by stronger characters are only around the Low 7-B to 7-B range. So 7-A is probably an outlier for the low tiers now unless there's more 7-A feats.

The Red Demon calc in itself is sort of flawed since those aren't like regular flames. Also, I calced Ban and RD's explosion that was larger than the tree, and it only gets Town level results.

Ooof. So back down to City Level then huh? Well I suppose it would make sense for Galand *cough* fodder * cough to be 7-A or something.

Yep back to Low 7-B to 7-B Low Tiers and 7-B to 7-A Mid Tiers.

Which is kinda consistent with the high tiers potentially being 6-C depending on what happens with the Danafor calc.

Dandafor Calc is unlikely to surpass 50 gigatons in yield. And this time around it must absolutely not scale below 57K Meliodas the way we have it now.

Back