• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 13

I said that in the context of how relevant they are power wise currently. Basically Escanor w/o Sunshine, Hendrickson, Hawk, etc are pretty much irrelevant power wise. All in one category.

Mael should really get Sunshine back and then fight the Original Demon, As much as I love Escanor it's time for him to rest... ooooooooorrrrrrrrr alternatively, Mael could give Escanor Ark and all his angel powers and then we can have the Super Omega Escanor with Angel wings, that'd be F*cking awesome, not to mention Mael would be content with losing his power to help someone else end the war

I don't think Mael getting Sunshine would make any real difference, since Noon has already passed. But I really hope Escanor gets some proper treatment.

Why couldn't Merlin cast a spell that makes it Noon, and then Enchant Infinity, and then Mael gives Escanor his Ark Powes, instant OP Escanor with Infinite The One

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Why couldn't Merlin cast a spell that makes it Noon, and then Enchant Infinity, and then Mael gives Escanor his Ark Powes, instant OP Escanor with Infinite The One
I want some of whatever you are having, good sir, because holy molly.

>Escanor wrecking 5C Mel.

Not happening. You know full well that the one who will fight that Mel will either be GoodMel, the Seven Sins as a team, Elizabeth or.. hmmm... everyone?

Hey king dropping his spear so fast is a attack speed feat for king and a reflexes feat for the original demon right?

We don't know where the spear started and even then it likely wouldn't be that impressive, even if the spear traveled several kilometers that wouldn't be fast, might not even be Massively Hypersonic

Even if King threw chastifol from one end of britain to the other in 10 seconds, it would just barely be Massively Hypersonic, which is worse than the feat from early series

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Even if King threw chastifol from one end of britain to the other in 10 seconds, it would just barely be Massively Hypersonic, which is worse than the feat from early series
Even if it took only a second, it would barely beat out Galand's speed.

Also Meliodas has the best feats >capable of slicing demon kings arm without any sign of his OG magic being fully activated >Bypassed DKs borrowed magic that zeldris uses and EVEN that zeldris wwithout EFFORT tanked ludos attack. Not only that when merlins spell had the capability of damaging the masters near death which Ludo could not do in the slightest. The borrower magic nullified the magic and hence u can see the panel where zeldris went all around the place and WAS NOT affected by the damage.

When mael appeared and absorbed the 4 commandments Elizabeth was scared as shit when they felt his power. That shows mael is really above elizabeths own feats even when she tries to exorcise induras

Either we assume that Elizabeth was not at her prime strength like Meliodas, or we've got even more evidence contradicting the usability of power levels.

Current PL inconsistencies I know of.

Elizabeth being terrified of 200k+ Mael. But Elizabeth 3000 years ago managed to fight Two Induras who were wrecking 201K Ludociel in his true body.

Escanor deflecting attacks from a pissed of Ludociel, and it wasn't even that close to Noon.

Prep or No prep Merlin's powr level is still 4710, and that has not changed. Its' still a little off how she managed to damage the masters. Preporation doesn't really make this any less inconsistent.

We don't know how much higher than 200k 4C Mael is so nothing really contradicts him being stronger than Elizabeth.

Also keep in mind Elizabeth also damaged Prime Assault Mode Meliodas with a slap as well as slightly injure and knock back 3C Estarossa with a small arc barrage. So current Elizabeth is likely as strong as she was 3000 years ago.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Either we assume that Elizabeth was not at her prime strength like Meliodas, or we've got even more evidence contradicting the usability of power levels.

Current PL inconsistencies I know of.

Elizabeth being terrified of 200k+ Mael. But Elizabeth 3000 years ago managed to fight Two Induras who were wrecking 201K Ludociel in his true body.

Escanor deflecting attacks from a pissed of Ludociel, and it wasn't even that close to Noon.

Prep or No prep Merlin's powr level is still 4710, and that has not changed. Its' still a little off how she managed to damage the masters. Preporation doesn't really make this any less inconsistent.
Actually there is an evidence that elizabeth was in her prime actually

Escanor deflected attacks from ludo who has no intention of injuring an ally. Rather ludo at that point was curious why he has the grace itself. So nothing of yout argument correlates to my argument at all. Power level doesnt matter in the same feat that i was talking about

Merlin already debunks yout argument either way. Merlin states that initially her double impact couldnt do shit, but as time goes on the multiplier of its damage is being increased time to time. So the magic spell she casted to them got to the level above the masters own PL to where they were near death situations. Meanwhile Zeldris own borrwed magic nullified the attacks and the spells itself. This literally debunks your fallacious arguments at hand

Maxnumb231 said:
Escanor deflected attacks from ludo who has no intention of injuring an ally. Rather ludo at that point was curious why he has the grace itself. So nothing of yout argument correlates to my argument at all. Power level doesnt matter in the same feat that i was talking about
Merlin already debunks yout argument either way. Merlin states that initially her double impact couldnt do shit, but as time goes on the multiplier of its damage is being increased time to time. So the magic spell she casted to them got to the level above the masters own PL to where they were near death situations. Meanwhile Zeldris own borrwed magic nullified the attacks and the spells itself. This literally debunks your fallacious arguments at hand
Avoid using a word salad unless you can actually get it right.

I'm pretty sure that was the first time Ludo had seen Escanor, and had no opinion than him other than "Oh this guy has my dead brother's grace! I kinda want to kick his ass" He definintely did not see him as an ally untill Escanor explained himself.

Even if there is reason to support Merlin wrecking the masters, are you forgetting about Grayroad? All Merlin did was hit her with two spells, and her darkness shields are comparable to Melasecula's. Merlin blasted a hole directly through her and sucked her body parts in to a jar. As I said, Merlin did this with no prep, unlike her battle with the masters. Graygroad should be around 30K, and Merlin's 4710 hasn't changed. Meliodas 13,000k (Was it?) was the PL that got stumped by Galand.

Naaaah, I dont think Escanor will become nonexistent if he loses Sunshine. He might awaken his real magic.

Something like Mael stating that Sunshine didnt have that effect when he possessed it (maybe not changing his personality or no The One form).

And if escanor were to lose the grace, he'd likely get his personal magic or something to make him relevant.

I guess King is confirmed stronger than Escanor. I just noticed Sinners shield looks like it's pretty much finished and he got pushed back.

It's crqzy how strong King has become like seriously bruh those innate abilities lol.

"How unfortunate for you, even at your peak at high noon, this is all you've got"

Wait wat.

IKR lmao I always wondered why people thought Escanor stopped at Noon. Logically high noon should increase him as well. We should wait tho

I mean, Chandler knew about Sunshine and both of them have seen The ONE. So unless its a mistranslation, the Escanor this guy is fighting is supposeldy > The One. Which feels weird but oh well.

How unfortunate for you, even at your peak at high noon, this is all you've got

Wot? High Noon is only 1 min and it's passed already. Not to mention Escanor can't use his sunshine due to true night being activated, he's only fighting by relying on Rhitta's power so this is not even his actual power.

Back