• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 13

unless.... its been a whole day since sinner came but i doubt it or it could be what zero said and be rhittas he did say hes taking the energy from it

Is it just me, but does anyone else not like King's Cocky attitude and lame clothes, I'm getting edgy Kirito vibes from him at the moment... also when can we have a even back and forth battle, no more of these back and forth curbstomps

Lol at people getting annoyed by King's "Cocky attitude" but in turn they love Escanor who's cockiness incarnate.

Btw, I like the current King. All Hail Harlequin!

Btw, going by the fact that Diane asked where Chastiefol was and the last panel, I think we should upgrade his range to "At least several kilometers with Chastiefol".

Yeah even in the *********** version the sinner says "even at your peak at high noon, this is all you've got" it must be an error.

Well what i think for the nexts chapters is : king stomp the OD then the OD got a power up and stomps king then Ban reach the battlefield and stomp the OD

I doubt King will beat the OD, let alone stomp him. OD hasn't even used any of his magic just yet, as he was just toying with Escanor, Ludo, and Merlin. If OD still has the masters magic powers, I can't imagine how King would counter Resonant or Absolute Order.

"Even if there is reason to support Merlin wrecking the masters, are you forgetting about Grayroad? All Merlin did was hit her with two spells, and her darkness shields are comparable to Melasecula's. Merlin blasted a hole directly through her and sucked her body parts in to a jar. As I said, Merlin did this with no prep, unlike her battle with the masters. Graygroad should be around 30K, and Merlin's 4710 hasn't changed. Meliodas 13,000k (Was it?) was the PL that got stumped by Galand. " LMAO don't tell me that whirlwind enhanced by infinity clearly wouldn't do anything to grayroad, when it has shown the capability of her magic overall. In fact these commandments shook in fear when they realized how special she was. So no her PL is only in base without being enhanced by infinity. her using extermination ray vs chandler was nothing, after using infinity she overcame chandler's raw magic power.

Merlin's PL is equivalent to High 7-A in the verse. Do you realize how big of a gap there is between High 7-A and Low 6-B? Infinity is irrelevant in this. That whirlwind could go on for hundreds of years and not bother Grayroad in the least, same with exterminate ray. If this doesn't scream "PL inconsistentcy!" I don't know what will.

Either Merlin's power level has been retconed, or we have a serious PL inconsistentcy and I think the best solution would be to just excluse Merlin from PL scaling.

Btw Maxnumb, this is a fitting profile pic for you.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Merlin's PL is equivalent to High 7-A in the verse. Do you realize how big of a gap there is between High 7-A and Low 6-B? Infinity is irrelevant in this. That whirlwind could go on for hundreds of years and not bother Grayroad in the least, same with exterminate ray. If this doesn't scream "PL inconsistentcy!" I don't know what will.

Either Merlin's power level has been retconed, or we have a serious PL inconsistentcy and I think the best solution would be to just excluse Merlin from PL scaling.

You see, I could report you for this. Dont cross the line.

I don't think it's that hard to figure out. Merlin is capable of amplifying her power with Infinity Enchantments to damage people on the level of the true form Masters.

I think we should just treat her feats as they come rather than trying to make sense of the PL's. Our ratings should be a lot more consistent that way anyways.

@1997

We see Merlin get hit by a blast, so he couldn't have ate it. Maybe Attack Reflection or Breath Attack, my money is on the latter since he would have reflected it with his mouth, not a weapon/by hand in any way.

VersusJunkie54 said:

Yeah 7A is irrelevant until the feats we have for her. Infinity allowed her to overcome chandler who is above island level by large margin.

So its your burden of proof that merlins infinity gives her PL boost when it has not. So it seems you have no rebuttal towards the notion that Grayroad was beaten due to the ability of the magic itself.

For the last time, the point I was making is that Merlin is a walking PL inconsistency and really makes me question their usability.

But I'm just not going to acknowledge you, just like everyone else. You are a pain in the ass to deal with, debating is nigh-impossible.

GalaxianAegis said:
I don't think it's that hard to figure out. Merlin is capable of amplifying her power with Infinity Enchantments to damage people on the level of the true form Masters.

I think we should just treat her feats as they come rather than trying to make sense of the PL's. Our ratings should be a lot more consistent that way anyways.
Imo I think this makes the most sense

Back