• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
aubin im going by ludo stating hes surpassing his TERRITORY after saying SOL.... which could means two things.. either ludos is talking about his grace being SOL or it being SPEED in general . when we make the whole content post be sure to add these

and bobby i agree.. he owned 10c till indura and came in hot in the start or the war now looks like fodder lol

Zezu1995 said:
and bobby i agree.. he owned 10c till indura and came in hot in the start or the war now looks like fodder lol
>Looks like fodder

>Is fighting arguably the second strongest character that's not the DK or Supreme Deity.

You have really high standards.

For the record: I didnt count The One and if we go by powerlevels:

Likely current Mel (as in 5C Mel) >> Full power Zeldris > current King >> 4C Mael >= Ludoshel.

If we dont count DK and and Supreme Deity or The One, that's a rough estimation of the top 5.

im just saying he was talking all that shit... but getting that ass beat lol xd also aubin can u or someone add this to zeldris
Zeldris double
its just a pic of him doubling the power u can add to the skill if needed

You forgot about the Induras, Elizabeth and Prime Meliodas. Zeldris probably isn't the second strongest that's not the Gods. But he definitely is one of the top 5 strongest.

I don't really know what flash is still. Just seems to be ludo doing some fancy sword stuff at high speeds. Makes sense it doesn't work on zeldris since he can't get past the barrier around him.

ya induras>>ludo tanked everything he did and blitzed him , also if zeldris didnt have GOD would this fight be as hard?

Peter1129 said:
You forgot about the Induras, Elizabeth and Prime Meliodas. Zeldris probably isn't the second strongest that's not the Gods. But he definitely is one of the top 5 strongest.
I was talking about the current character pool. Also, when was Elizabeth stated to be > Zeldris or Ludoshel?

Prime Mel is Mel anyway, Im not counting every form Mel has lol

Otherwise I would have put Sunshine Mael somewhere between Mel and Zeldris or Zeldris and King.

@PaChi2 Going by feats Elizabeth is stronger than Indura Monspeet and Indura Derrieri who are individually capable of stomping Ludoshel even before transforming into their second stage.

Fair enough. Meliodas probably would've taken another one or two spots if we include all of his forms lol.

We do have confirmation that Sunshine Mael > Escanor now. So if The One Escanor beats Zeldris than The One Mael would automatically be stronger.

Peter1129 said:
We do have confirmation that Sunshine Mael > Escanor now. So if The One Escanor beats Zeldris than The One Mael would automatically be stronger.
But mael didn't have sunshine anymore,

Also did we have any confirmation about ludo flash being sol?

his ONE makes him invincible to everything for 1 min dont it?

anyways did you guys see this? not sure if its the official
NNT offical

1997KD said:
But mael didn't have sunshine anymore,

Also did we have any confirmation about ludo flash being sol?
We have confirmation of Ludoshel's power lvl of 201k. Ludoshel said that Sunshine Mael is stronger than him when it's near noon. Escanor while being near noon is weaker than 142k Meliodas. Which means Sunshine Mael > Escanor.

No we don't have any confirmation of Ludoshel's flash being lightspeed.

Well godlike speed only means that he is way faster than all other characthers not that he is lightspeed

I know power levels mean shit and scaling lack consistency but, If Ludo (200k) got completely manhandled by Ominous Nebula and Zel doubled that power and Escanor completely walked through it easily.

The One must be like 400K-500K at least if we go by that logic.

Well doubled the power could not mean power level an example Tarmien and Sariel have the power of two of the 10c but the most part of them have a power level of 50k or superior but tarmien and sariel dont have 100k both have a power level inferior to 88k

@ZERO7772 Doubling his power =/= doubling his power lvl. Also Zeldris didn't double his power. The *********** translation said multiplied not doubled. And I think The One Escanor is at most 300k.

@Gelan06 Sariel and Tarmiel aren't inferior to 88k. Both of them are individually slightly stronger than 2C Estarossaa who is 88k.

Zezu1995 said:
meh so them using "GODLIKE"speed means we cant even tell how fast right? gross waste of time then
Now you know the bitter taste of hyping yourself up for nothing.

Eyes Emoji large

BurlapJack said:
How fast would you have to be to slice up a large hunk of rubble to bits and have it not hit you at all? Can we at least try and discuss this cuz these discussion threads have been empty and boring
This is an interesting question. A similar feat for Claymore, where Teresa has cut a human into pulver was calced at mach 65.000.

Maybe this is something we can take a closer look at.

Peter1129 said:
@ZERO7772 Doubling his power =/= doubling his power lvl. Also Zeldris didn't double his power. The *********** translation said multiplied not doubled. And I think The One Escanor is at most 300k.
@Gelan06 Sariel and Tarmiel aren't inferior to 88k. Both of them are individually slightly stronger than 2C Estarossaa who is 88k.
No Estarrosa break the dimension because his power is above the two of them so they're inferior to 88k but they're not to away because they still can beat him that what estarrosa say

You don't need to be stronger to break out of it. You only need to have a similar lvl of power compared to them to break out of the dimension. Tarmiel also said he's nearly become as strong as they are. So no even the weakest Archangel is over 88k.

Is it really an asspull when King's been foreshadowed to be strong ever since it was seen that other fairies have wings and that wings greatly increase a fairies strength?

ZERO7772 said:
I know power levels mean shit and scaling lack consistency but, If Ludo (200k) got completely manhandled by Ominous Nebula and Zel doubled that power and Escanor completely walked through it easily.

The One must be like 400K-500K at least if we go by that logic.
So basically youre wanking?? Cuz every one that has 50k PL difference can beat the other effortlessly. So using the idea "he walked through it" neccesarily means his strength is greater than the gravitational pull.

ppl still saying king was a asspull when his sister went from 2k to 23k with her wings? smh and pachi let me be lol ive been waiting for upgrades forever... but i find it odd how we now wait for official scans when most animes normally just use the best translated site . but either way it dont matter ima go back into my hole :(

ok real shit.. cuz im pissed.. like WTF does GODLIKE speed even mean? has it been used in other animes , can it be calc? jesus.. hate this word so much right now

Zezu1995 said:
ok real shit.. cuz im pissed.. like WTF does GODLIKE speed even mean? has it been used in other animes , can it be calc? jesus.. hate this word so much right now
Just means really fast, there's no way to calc it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back