• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
jack i was talking about the first time he got hit by the ark blast waaaaaaay back before this happened we not sure if he used the DK powers for that

Very specific gravity on people only, and not the environment.

smfh... this man DK powers has magic sealing, magic/physical resistance so its like he has both full counters we should add more powers to DK profile then now.. The ruler, God which has more than one abilities it seems

Only some sort of tactical genius could stop Ciaphas Cain

After the previous fight, i suspected that Zeldris had a secret card and that the DK would end up getting more abilities.

It could be due to the new ability he used or he got stronger via a secret ability.

thunder its part of his hax but he did cut him also. we have no idea if DK power has an amp as one of its abilities.. so far magic sealing/reversal/physical-magic resistance possible immunity

We need more context on these Demon King abilities that Zeldris is using before adding them, but we can add his new ability in.

I swear Escanor is the biggest troll in this manga LMAO,between his dialogue with Ludo and give no shit attitude he definitely takes the spotlight.

Speaking of which, Ludo's character as a women is great, Nakaba should have just made him a women from the get go.

So Zeldris is a literal BlackHole and Is doing something good start, but Hope this turns into a tense fight, I hope Zeldris doesn't just lose in 2 chapters

It was explained all his traits which was assumed by Merlin to be that his magic is also "DK". the fact that it states physical do not reach him when it doesnt imply that Omninous Nebula allows him to be immune to it but rather counter people qho attacks him and sends them back flying and aattck them. Hence last chapter it says with official translation "strongest shield and strongest spear" which means DKs magic and his Nebula ability would no doubt be the case of him capable of being immune to both physical and magical attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back