• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Namikaze Minato vs Team RWBY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
How does the Yellow Flash fare against the Mistresses of Mischief, Mayhem and Misunderstanding?

Standard gear for everyone. Minato has 15 kunai on his body.

Toad summons can't reach Minato because he is in a different world.

Scenario:

Minato failed to defeat the masked man and was sent to another world as a result, he is confronted there by four ladies with strange clothing and even stranger weapons. He needs info and he needs it fast, to get a start on his finding out how to return home.

Beacon is set on high alert as an unknown person enters the field from an unknown location. Teams are sent to attempt to subdue him.

All in-character.

No time limit.

*Edited matches.

R1:
Minato vs Team RWBY

R2: Minato vs Team RWBY and JNPR

R3: Minato needs to force his way into Beacon to look for a man named Ozpin. He needs to do it fast as time is of the essence. He needs to return home as quickly as possible and he believes this man knows how. Can he do it?

Vs map forever fall
Forever Fall

Cruel and unusual.

Minato has sage mode.

Even if he didn't, his spatial manipulation, sealing and speed are haxed as heck.

I see. But his sage mode isn't all that good for combat anyway. He was pretty much stationary for a while before using it in their fight against Madara iirc.

He also hadn't encountered any of their weapons, semblances, etc. so I thought it'd be a good matchup.

No, he can use it immediately, it just doesn't last long.

He still has shadow clones to gather and spatial manipulation to keep RWBY away from the clones.

He's also pretty much a tactical genius. It took Kakashi several attempts to figure out Obito's power and he did it in seconds.

I assume that Minato doesn't have bijuu mode ,otherwise is a stomp.

He is still much faster than them , a very good tactitian ,has sealing techniques and his Sage Mode boosts his stats to at least Town level ,plus with his teleportation they won't even land a hit.

I give this to Minato.

While the speed being sorta equal,But minato has a distinct advantage in dura which is large mountain level in bijju mode,and small city in non bijuu mode which is still enough to take the entirety of team RWBY attacks(would leave him close to death tho,but won't die outright),they will have a very hard time tagging him due to flying thuder god,and without a speed advantage,i don't see anyone tagging minato untill round 4.minato can simply summon the toad(multi city block) and flatten everyone until round 3 except ruby,who would have been injured by now and a normal rasengan would be enough to put her out.minato wins.

R1-minato wins 10/10 ver low diff

R2-minato wins 10/10 very low diff

R3 minato wins 10/10 low diff

R4 the numbers might start to give him some trouble,they might even tag him once or twice,but flying thunder god,is still a big factor especially against multiple opponents who aren't any faster than him(some are even slower than him) he can either toad and finish the rest with flying thunder god rasengans or go bijju and do it faster.They might tag him once or twice,but i can't really see them capitalising on those tags,considering,he can "teleport" basically anytime,without any sort of chakra requirements.

minato still wins 10/10 but low-mid diff

KazarianFahs said:
The scenario is there for a reason dude. This is Minato who lost against Obito as the masked man who let the Kyuubi run free. Meaning, non-edo and non-jinchuuriki Minato.

he still wins without kyubbi,or edo,since as you failed to read in the above "analysis" i talked separately about bijju minato,and edo doesn't make a difference to minato's durability,it just makes him infinitely regenrating and unlimited chakra,which he won't be needing since the matches won't last long nor he'll really get tagged.And he won't even need to go sage mode for any of the matches.unless he wanna win them all with low diff

KazarianFahs said:
and small city in non bijuu mode

minato can simply summon the toad(multi city block)

Durability: Building level | Town level (superior to SM Jiraiya)

Edited the matches to make it a bit more even, as Sage Mode was not taken into account as something that is quickly accessible.

KazarianFahs said:
Durability: Building level | Town level (superior to SM Jiraiya)
Wait are you really that desparate? I'd call you out,but go back and read the profile agai
Toad summons was disabled given the scenario. He can't plausibly summon Gamabunta given the fact that he is in another world. That has been made clear in the scenario I gave. Else, he drops Gamabunta from the stratosphere, on top of Beacon.

Also, stats.

Minato stats.
Minato stats.

Gemmysaur said:
KazarianFahs said:
Toad summons can't reach Minato because he is in a different world.Durability: Building level | Town level (superior to SM Jiraiya)
Wait are you really that desparate? I'd call you out,but go back and read the profile agai
Toad summons was disabled given the scenario. He can't plausibly summon Gamabunta given the fact that he is in another world. That has been made clear in the scenario I gave. Else, he drops Gamabunta from the stratosphere, on top of Beacon.
Also, stats.

Minato stats.
Minato stats.

IK IK i ams tupid i am drunk goddammit

Also some questions i didn't answer

1-minato didn't lose

2-he not only almost kill obito but sealed the 9 tailed fox back,couldn't fight with obito any longer or the fox would have destroyed the village.

Back to battle.

3-They still can't tag him 95/100

since minato is already MMH in speed he won't need sage mode unless he's going for small city level attacks.which he probably won't need,so i guess,i still stick with the vote that minato wins all rounds.i am just gonna go sleep now,before i embarass myself anymore

Anyone else? No one to defend the RWBY side?

No one gonna arm the other side with good arguments?

No one gonna throw some coal in the flames of debate?

Guys. Reminder to check the date of the last post before you add yours. This is 2 years old and therefore expired. You shouldn't be bumping expired threads. It's against the rules as the information here may no longer be accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back