• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naga (Bakugan) vs Fusion Zamasu

Zamasu black and zamasu fusion by nekoar-dam5clr
Silent naga
Battle Between 2 Universe-Seeking crazed villains
Naga vs Fusion Zamasu

Round 1: 3-A versions

Round 2: Low 2-C Versions

Speed is Equalized both rounds

Naga is trying to take over the universe and Zamasu sees him as an annoyance and a nusance to his plans and wishes to eliminate him so that his universe no longer gets contanimated. Naga sees Zamasu as someone he wouldnt like and wants to get rid of him at all costs too.

Winner by any means

Round 1:

Naga votes- 3

FZ votes- 0

Inconclusive votes- 0

Round 2:

Naga votes- 2

FZ votes- 0

Inconclusive votes- 0

GO!

First round, Naga can still nullify his foe's abilities with Sykuria Shield and Bottom Zero in an attempt to lower Fused Zamasu's power, making him superior in AP by just a bit. Along with some pretty good Reailty Warping Hax, I give it to Silent Naga in Round 1.

Round two, is a tad odd for me. Fused Zamasu is now becoming one with the universe, and is kinda just everywhere at that point. Silent Naga could try to use Sykuria Shield and Bottom Zero, but given what Zamasu is at this point, I have no idea if that'd actually work. With Zamasu at this point, I'm not super knowledgable on his capabilities. So I'd say this round is at least a draw.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Isnt omnipresence shut off in a speed equal battle?' And couldnt Naga just warp the frabric of the Universe?
Well, I know Omnipresence is shut down because of the equalized speed. I was more refering to any hax that Zamasu could have due to being one with the universe at that point. I don't know if it is equal to or greater then what Naga can do, so I called Round 2 a draw.

However, Round 1 still stands as Naga's win for me.

Fusion zamadu takes this with some durability negating techniques and other hax he recieved from black.

I seriously doubt fusion zamasu will be able to use his durability negate techiques is negated by Naga's abilities. Specifically the one, @Grimmy mentioned.

@Grimmy Zamasu is mindless and doesn't really have any notable haxs when he is at his Low 2-C form.

Starkiller215 said:
I seriously doubt fusion zamasu will be able to use his durability negate techiques is negated by Naga's abilities. Specifically the one, @Grimmy mentioned.
@Grimmy Zamasu is mindless and doesn't really have any notable haxs when he is at his Low 2-C form.
Alright, thanks for the heads-up. I'll be siding with Naga in both rounds, then.

I give it to Naga in round one for the reasons stated above. Although still not sure about the second one :/ Fusion Zamasu was becoming one with the universe, but Naga had the power to manipulate the fabric of Vestroia's Universe. So don't know about that one :/

Back