• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
"So this is what Earth-199999 looks like..." Beck mutters to himself as he walks out of his dimension traveller, "Primitive, just the way I want it". After realizing that both the Ultimate universe, and the Mainstream universe was filled to the brim with high-tech villains far superior to himself, Quentin decided to use his tech to conquer over simpler universes like this one.

"Halt!" Shouts a voice as Beck turns around to find a familiar, fishbowl hooded silhoutte, "Whoever you are stranger, you are in deep trouble, for I am Mysterio! The new protector of this dimension!"

"Ohoho, so you're the protector? Excuse myself then.." the dimension traveller tries to hold in his laughter, "For I am Mysterio, from Earth 616."

"Silence, doppleganger! About time I show you that identity theft is a crime!"

Mysterio (Marvel Cinematic Universe) vs Mysterio (Marvel Comics)

Speed Equalized. Battle at the Tower Bridge.

MCU Mysterio has EDITH enabled, along with 30 minutes of prep (Basically to position himself). Comics!Mysterio has no prep however.

Mysterio
Mysterio by alexiscabo1-d9zffao

Since Comics Mysterio has Unknown AP and 9-A durability on top of not having prep time, I think MCU Mysterio takes this.

Gonna need abit more reasoning for that, Comics!Mysterio has Teleportation and his own Illusions, and MCU Mysterio tries to not attack obviously

I don't exactly understand the reasoning for MCU Mysterio, it's kinda poor-ish, but whatevs ig

MCU: 3

MC: 1

Comics Mysterio. Teleportation completely negates the effects of MCU Mysterio's powers. After that he uses his actual powers to beat the MCU version at his own game

Zark2099 said:
I don't exactly understand the reasoning for MCU Mysterio, it's kinda poor-ish, but whatevs ig
MCU has higher AP than MC's dura, and we can't say it goes both ways, since MC is unknown.

MC has Low 7-C attacks. He's Unknown physically only, and even then at his absolute lowest, he's 9-C to MCU's 10-B

@Paulo

A) Speed Equalized

B) MC Mysterio needs to figure out whether they're drones in the first place

No, all speeds equalized. By your logic whenever a Massively FTL+ combat speed is fighting a Peak Human combat speed, even if speed equalized, the MFTL+ would dodge every single attack and hit the peak human a gazillion times before he moves.

Stuff like bullet and laser speeds aren't equalized, sure, but literally everything else is.

Combat speed is generally related to movement speed (the character still has to move this fast to fight this fast), but in this case, the attack speed is different from the movement speed, because it's literally a beam coming out of a gun, it has nothing to do with how fast Mysterio himself is moving.

The attack speed also get lowered, but not equalized. The difference between the character and the attack stays the same.

Mysterio's speed is unknown, so I'll assume he's as fast as Spider-Man, which means Massively Hypersonic+. MHS+ is Mach 1000, Lightspeed is Mach 874030, so the beam from Mysteryo's gun will be around 874x faster than both Mysterios.

That's been discussed here, btw.

That's because the beam is literally akin to a laser. That's essentially irrelevant to the actual Mysterio's reaction and attack speed. It's the same as me holding a torch and being listed as SoL attack speed.

Whatevs, that one attack is SoL, okay.

Now then that's been resolved, we can move onto the actual fight I guess.

Yea. I agree with Comics winning. Teleportation makes him difficult to touch with speed equal and negates that power. As well. Comics has an attack which utterly blitzes. also having the same power as MCU. But MCU can't avoid it like Comics can. So going with comics

The reasoning for MCU Mysterio winning is....Really poor honestly.

Both of their respective dura's are terrible since their both normal humans so unknown AP is moot because both can one shot anyway.

Comic mysterio is everything Movie Mysterio is but better, plus teleportation and more expirience tricking people.

Not sure if the movie votes really count, but Comics FRA

I'd still be counting the Movie votes, as despite being poor reasoning, it's reasoning nonetheless

I would probably give it to comic Mysterio

-Better and more versatile illusions then what MCU Mysterio does without prep. along with alot more experience doing so.

-Is actually decent in h2h combat if it comes down to it. along with being very likely stronger (an experienced stuntman on top of having his strength enhanced by his suit.

-Perception manipulation, which can do stuff like this

Back