• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Runes vs. Your Room

hmmm I don't really know how Law's skills work, but I think Freed can take this via flight and versatility as long as he doesn't get trapped in Law's Room.

Not all his runes require prep time.

And mostly of his prep time runes arean't directly for offense.

The reason i am asking is because Freed is better with prep time and knowledge of his opponent. His runes were very effective during the Fighting Festival arc, because he had a lot of time to prepare them. For example, if Freed has knowledge of the Devil Fruits and has a few hours of prep, then he could lure Law to a place where his runes dictate that anyone who uses a devil fruit is deprived of his oxygen, or something like that, as he did with mages. He could catch Law off guard and then defeat him.

If it's a straight up fight, then i belive that Law is more skilled at the department and that his fruit is better suited for a situation like that.

If Freed has no prep time I think he would probably lose this since Law's Fruit powers are pretty hax. He could yank his heart out and crush it.

If Freed has prep time available to set runes up, he'll most likely win. There are a lot of uses for them. And Law will be none the wiser.

Give prep time for Freed would also affect Law. Also, you saw Freed's runes with prep? They are nothing special, like, at all. He has Pain and Fear inducement w/o prep, so I don't know what's up with all this prep time thingy.

Law stomps via hax, he can just cut freed in half as he ignores durability, he can also teleport whilst in his room giving him a speed advantage despite equalised speed

The spell that does that has apparently never been seen before, so there's not much to really say as we don't know the details of how it even works and I therefore cannot argue how law would defend against it

You never so Dark Ecriture Pain, Suffering and Fear?

Freed used that against Elfman, right before battling Mirajane

I thought he was only talking about the one hit kill death ability, i still give it to law as he can completely incapacitate freed with one attack whereas I don't think law would get taken down completely with just pain and fear and as stated above his runes aren't as effective without prep

"As effective"

Again, all he does with prep is enclose people

That doesn't prevents Law at all. All his combat useful abilities are allowed. Also, is not likeLaw can one shot everyone

Law still has better general Abilites and law can pretty much one shot everyone on his level with speed equalised, or unless they have some way to counter his attacks or one shot him first in which case i don't believe freed does.

I only said he's not as effective as people who seem to know about his abilities keep saying prep time, laws just too tricky to fight with not knowing what his room can do so he takes this IMO

Hmm... I would say tie for now since I can see them both win,but I am not sure who would have a better chance so, for now 5/10 for both.

Back