• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: Thread of Harmony

Alr now I'm done, I'll try to make updates for the major profiles, but I don't think I'll be able to get everyone, especially comic characters since I haven't read most of the comics.

@Spinoirr You mentioned also potentially being able to contribute?
Thats right, however I have light general knowledge

Anyways, now that we're here

What power would Starlight get for making a clone of herself by being in two places at the same time. Feeling some level of quantum manipulation

Anyways, now that we're here

What power would Starlight get for making a clone of herself by being in two places at the same time. Feeling some level of quantum manipulation
Starlight did not make a clone, she herself explains that Acceleration and Similar Duplexes allow a pony to be in two places at the same time only with speed.
Although idk what others think

Starlight did not make a clone, she herself explains that Acceleration and Similar Duplexes allow a pony to be in two places at the same time only with speed.
Although idk what others think

So are any of you following and enjoying "MLP: Tell Your Tale" on YouTube, now that "MLP: Make Your Mark" seems to have been discontinued?

To be honest, even though I loved the movie, I haven't consumed any other G5 content. I kinda want to, but now there's so much content and idk where to start

Well, I like it for what it is worth. You can start with watching the initial movie and then the "Make Your Mark" series on Netflix, and then switch to "Tell Your Tale" on Netflix and then YouTube, which ran concurrently with events from MYM and is even more lighthearted and whimsical, but is hard to time properly on one's own, but I am sure that the Fandom MLP wiki has a proper viewing order timeline set up, or that you can google for one otherwise. 🙏🙂❤️

The fifth generation shows seem to happen in an alternate future timeline to the one shown in the final episode of generation four though.

I do not think so, and I am uncertain about their canonicity to the main cartoons, given that an old Discord showed up in the comic books, but was never referred to within the cartoons.

The G5 canon is currently a disaster, I read that the teams that make the different animated series and comics are not even in communication on what they are doing which causes many things about the G5 be very contradictory to each other.

Yes. That is true. We probably have to consider the comics and cartoons as different timelines.

The cartoons seem acceptably coordinated though.

Is there any particular reason characters' striking strengths are assumed to be relative to their AP? Do top tiers harm people on their level with physical attacks?

Is there any particular reason characters' striking strengths are assumed to be relative to their AP? Do top tiers harm people on their level with physical attacks?
Characters often scale Striking Strenght to their Durability, for example, Applejack is able to hurt Twilight Sparkle (Alicorn) while she is possessed by Cosmos.
MLP doesn't usually have Striking Strength feats since, well, it's all based on magic attacks.

Characters often scale Striking Strenght to their Durability, for example, Applejack is able to hurt Twilight Sparkle (Alicorn) while she is possessed by Cosmos.
MLP doesn't usually have Striking Strength feats since, well, it's all based on magic attacks.
Well that's a bit funny considering Applejack's currently 6-B. I'm not really a fan of top tiers infinitely above the Mane 5, but since my revision is justification based rather than stat based, I think I might just leave the striking strength sections mostly untouched

Also, the verse does not stand out so much in Striking Strength feats, but in A.P and Durability, but since that some characters are capable of damaging others with physical blows, well... That's what we have.

To be perfectly honest, I feel like making separate profiles for show and comic versions might not be the worst idea considering how many antifeats top tiers have in the show, but that's beyond me

Back