• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Revision Thread Part 3

The forcefield is also an outlier since the power supplying it wouldn't even be Celestia tier and is thus an outlier. There is no "could" be dismissed as an outlier. A rando piece of rubble blocking them straight up is an outlier. There's nothing else you can call it.

There is no uncertainty in power distribution. It's obvious to anyone that the trio were treated as peers to each other. On top of that, it's ridiculous to assume Chyralis and Tirek would allow Cozy to become the strongest out of them all seeing as Cozy is at least a Sombra tier threat via threatening the sisters to the point of combining their magic. They are at least as strong as her. Oh, and Chrysalis is not stronger than Twilight. Breaking her shield as effortlessly as she did is an outlier and she never did it again. Been over this already. Actually All Alicorn Twilight would have way more than 4 alicorns of strength since Discord views his magic as > Grogars.

Sombra being > Celestia or Luna is a big no. He's comparable, not superior. Unless you have concrete evidence this is completely unfounded. The best you have is him and Celestia stalemating each other in a parallel timeline. That's not superiority.

Lightbuster30 said:
The forcefield is also an outlier since the power supplying it wouldn't even be Celestia tier and is thus an outlier. There is no "could" be dismissed as an outlier. A rando piece of rubble blocking them straight up is an outlier. There's nothing else you can call it.
There is no uncertainty in power distribution. It's obvious to anyone that the trio were treated as peers to each other. On top of that, it's ridiculous to assume Chyralis and Tirek would allow Cozy to become the strongest out of them all seeing as Cozy is at least a Sombra tier threat via threatening the sisters to the point of combining their magic. They are at least as strong as her. Oh, and Chrysalis is not stronger than Twilight. Breaking her shield as effortlessly as she did is an outlier and she never did it again. Been over this already. Actually All Alicorn Twilight would have way more than 4 alicorns of strength since Discord views his magic as > Grogars.

Sombra being > Celestia or Luna is a big no. He's comparable, not superior. Unless you have concrete evidence this is completely unfounded. The best you have is him and Celestia stalemating each other in a parallel timeline. That's not superiority.
It's possible the magic of friendship amplified the shield's power.

Again, that's just Discord being Discord. After all, he said ANYTHING is better than his magic being taken.

And that is absolutely a sign of superiority, even if a small one. This is because Celestia commanded all of Equestria, while Sombra turned one city into an army of mindless minions. He would've been stomped if they were equal and Celestia had probably thousands or even millions of more soliders. But he's not way stronger or anything. Even being 1.1x stronger would give him enough power to make the war fair, considering how much weaker regular Equestrians are than alicorn tier fighters. Also, Sombra actually seemed to be winning from the state of things (albeit with a small advantage).

There's nothing implying it was though.

But it's not though. He said "Compared to losing my magic, that is good news". That's it. He never said "anything" was better news, just them having Grogar's magic was better news. He clearly views Grogar's magic as inferior to his and there's nothing suggesting he's exaggerating.

Wrong, that means his army can fight better than Celestia's. Says nothing about Celestia vs Sombra directly. He's comparable and thats all he gets. You either show direct evidence he's stronger or that notion goes out the window. Holding his own against a bigger army is not direct evidence. That's pure extrapolation.

And? That proves absolutely nothing. You're extrapolating again.

Fair point there, but that still doesn't prove he's exaggerating. He still prioritized his magic over Grogar's before making the "anything" statement.

I'm a ******* broken record, but you still haven't given objective evidence for this claim. First: No one gives a shit if Sombra's warriors were equal to Celestia's. The strength of their armies does not say anything about their strength relative to each other. I already told you this and you're still trying to use it as an argument. I'm not repeating this again. Second: Sorry, but there are way too many erroneous assumptions when there isn't nearly enough for you to draw a conclusion. Third: I can easily claim Celestia is stronger since Sombra didn't try facing her alone. Still waiting for hard evidence. But then again, this is still completely irrelevant anyhow.

It's very logical to assume that the final act of uniting in the series would be more powerful because they came together.

He often has an inflated opinion on himself and his own abilities. And considering Discord's at best comparable to base fourth form Tirek, it doesn't make sense that he'd be as strong as 3 alicorns. Especially since only Celestia and Luna scale to full alicorn level.

I know, but if Sombra's army was much weaker, he'd have to be making up the difference with his own strength, or the Crystal Empire and Equestria wouldn't be locked in a stalemate war. It is objectively true that Equestria would have an advantage over Sombra's army if it was 1 alicorn + a country of fodder vs 1 alicorn level fighter + a city of mindless fodder. But nothing really seems to suggest one side has an advantage over the other. Except Applejack saying it's taking absolutely everyone working day and night to keep up the fight, suggesting that Equestria might be struggling more than Sombra. And you can say the same thing vise versa. Celestia wouldn't want her subjects to struggle if she thought she could end the war herself.

No. It's not and speculation is not going to fly.

Because he genuinley is stronger than just about everyone? Nope. Other way around. Tirek is the one who's comparable. Went over this already. Even the villains considered his magic stronger than all of their magic.

Soooo, in other words Sombra has the better army but he himself isn't actually stronger? Ok then. You do realize simply having the better army would easily make up the difference? Especially when said army is under his complete control? Having a smaller army and somehow stalemating doesn't automatically mean the leader is somehow stronger than the leader of the bigger army. Ask just about everyone in history who won with a smaller army. You're making way too many generous assumptions here and it's not gonna fly. Assuming the two of them are equal in strength, Celestia can't just end the war herself. Sombra would be able to fend her off if they were equal. As long as Sombra fends her off, he's more than free to rebuild his army. That doesn't require being stronger.

What about it isn't logical?

That's...kinda the same thing. Anyways, base fourth form Tirek isn't as strong as Grogar, so yeah. Also, Cozy only said she's stronger than "all of you combined." She didn't include herself. She was just saying her + Discord was above Tirek + Chrysalis.

Fine.

Aside from the gargantuan assumption that just because people are working together is going to randomly make everything stronger because "themes of friendship"? Not a lick of evidence for this.

No it's not. Character A being "comparable" to Character B implies that they backwards scale to Character B and are slightly beneath them. Nope, I'm pretty certain she was talking about Discord's magic by itself, especially when the trio prioritized Controlling Discord's magic over Celestia and Luna's. You have nothing that suggests Discord was exaggerating.

(doubtful thumbs up)

Well, either way, scaling to 2x alicorn level is not above Grogar level. Also, "pretty certain" doesn't cut it. I'm pretty certain she was talking to how much power she felt she had in general, and nothing disproves this. Also, when did the trio prioritize Discord's magic over Celestia and Luna's?

Based on what I noticed Gogar should be about x3 Alicorn if he does get a profile, Dusty the Great should be comparable if not greater (pretty much the strongest character without boosts also it Took x2 Alicorn power scaling from post QC Tirek to even put a small dent to that barrier)

I think so too, but others seem to disagree. Also, it has been sufficiently proven that the range of third form Tirek's power is from roughly above 1/6th Alicorn Level to 2x Alicorn Level. And he should be 1/3rd Alicorn Level at that point if this logic is true.

It's difficult to gauge exactly how powerful Grogar was. The magic Cozy received alone turned her into an alicorn. That's 1x base alicorn right there. Tirek stomped all the pillars at once, and Starswirl was said to be marginally stronger than Twilight and Starlight. However, that was not just his share of Grogar's power doing that. It was his share of Grogar's power added to a version of his 2nd form that was just one Earth pony away from his 3rd form that was doing that. With that in mind, on the brink of his 3rd form, he would still be weaker than Starswirl, so the way he defeated him and the other pillars so easily and was unharmed by their attacks proves his share was, if not exactly equal to Cozy's, still quite big. The magical potency of his share alone by itself would have to have far more juice than most unicorns at least. This at least makes Grogar much stronger than a base level alicorn. Finally, we have Chrysalis's upgrade, but unfortunately, she's the hardest to quantify. Her greatest feats were defeating Starlight with difficulty (which is hard to gauge since Starlight kept teleporting all over the place and she was ultimately done in by an off guard attack) and destroying Twilight's shield, which Light dismisses as an outlier. It's not even clear how powerful her BB form is compared to when she absorbed SA's love. We know that she would be stronger than alicorn Cozy, but again, that's not all Grogar's power, it's Chrysalis's power being boosted by his. All we can really say for sure is that Chrysalis's share made her unquantifiably stronger.

So, lowballing it, we have 1x alicorn power + power much greater than most unicorns + unquantifiable power. At the ABSOLUTE LEAST, Grogar would have to be pretty darn close to 2x alicorn level. Assuming that the bell DID divide the magic evenly (a lot of times in real life when things are supposed to make since and follow simple logic, they don't, such as thinking you can cook something for 2500 degrees for 2 mins instead of 200 degrees for 25 mins), he would have 3x alicorn level power. With both of these rankings in mind, he would at least have to be about on par with Celestia, Luna, and Sombra, but even at most he would still be weaker than all alicorn magic Twilight and post Discord Tirek. If he were to fight Celestia, Luna, or Sombra individually, he would likely win due to his Bell and ability to conjure monsters, which would probably give him the edge.

In any case, he would certainly be a 4-B level being. That's one thing we can all agree on.

Chrysalis is unquantifiably weaker to than someone weaker than someone who is 1/6th as strong as Celestia. At max, she's 1/6th of Celestia's power in base, and thats being semi-pushy. I can guarantee the bell is what gave her such a signifigant boost instead of her own power.

A boost to do what? All she did was defeat Starlight and fight the heroes with the help of Tirek and Cozy. Celestia and Luna were already drained of their magic by Cozy, so we have no way of knowing how their BB states compare to the sisters. The villains were a threat because of Discord and the sisters losing their power. We have no way of knowing how Chrysalis or Tirek compare to the sisters, and it's implied that Discord could have easily stopped the trio if he still had his magic. I'm not seeing any Celestia level feats from any of the trio.

You said she's stronger than Cozy, but not all of it comes from Grogars power since she has her own power on top of it. My refutation is that Chrysalis is so weak compared to Alicorn tiers that the Bell would have to have been the majority of what makes her stronger than Cozy.

Cozy being powerful enough to warrant a combined attack from both sisters instead of 1v1 in the exact same manner as Sombra is a feat for Cozy in and of itself that at least implies Celestia levels of strength, or at least comparability.

Base Chrysalis was WAY more powerful than base Cozy. Even if the bell for some reason gave Cozy the biggest share, she would still be the weakest of the trio (though I think her alicorn state might be stronger than Chrysalis's base state or Tirek's 2nd form). That said, I always viewed her alicorn state as the weakest alicorn besides Flurry Heart, being marginally weaker than Twilight, Starswirl, or Starlight. Once the Mane 6 got serious they took her out pretty quick. You do have a point though about the fact that the sisters decided to face her together instead of one on one. I guess she could have posed a threat to one of them individually. Guess we'll never know. She did have trouble with Twilight's friends, but I guess that could be due to her lack of combat experience. This is the problem with vs debating, it's so hard to quantify things due to so many things that have to be taken into account, and it's so hard to tell what isn't an outlier. At least we know what tier all the villains deserve.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Base Chrysalis was WAY more powerful than base Cozy.
Thats not the point. If Chrysalis is only <<< 1/6th of 4089 Foe, and is comparable to Cozy, who is comparable to Celestia, then in order to make her comparable to Cozy, the Bell would have to grant Chrysalis around 3407.5 Foe by itself on top of the 681.5 Foe she has in base.

That said, I always viewed her alicorn state as the weakest alicorn besides Flurry Heart, being marginally weaker than Twilight, Starswirl, or Starlight
I find that ridiculous for a number of reasons. Both in statements, implied feats, and the way they are treated in the narrative.

Once the Mane 6 got serious they took her out pretty quick. She did have trouble with Twilight's friends, but I guess that could be due to her lack of combat experience.
No, thats called an gargantuan outlier, unless you want to try and convince me that Rarity is secretly one of the strongest beings in Equestria for hitting all three villains hard enough to drop Twilight. Unless you want to argue that Spike, a baby Drago is more far more powerful than Starswirl the Bearded? May as well add Fluttershy to that list too. I know I keep using that word, but I say it for a reason. A snowball has a better chance surviving at plank temperature than me accepting any of that blatant plot induced stupidity as feats or arguments.

Anyway, if we were to give Grogar a profile here as Xenomorphios suggested, [this is the profile I created for him on a different vs wiki], in case you decide to use it as a...reference? Template? Model? I don't know what word or term I am looking for. I'm positive that if we were to make a profile on here for him, things would be different. I got the gist of his statistics. He's at a solid 4-B, he has the Bewitching Bell listed as his standard equipment, and I noted what little powers and abilities we know that he had. Aside from what he could use the Bewitching Bell for, we also learn from the story that Twilight told Flurry Heart in that one episode in a book detailing his defeat by Gusty and her army of unicorn warriors that fear gave him power. I listed that as empowerment. Here, that would be listed as Statistics Amplification. We also know that he could create monsters, which I listed as Life Manipulation. Apart from those abilities, Darkness Manipulation (seen in the visuals of him ruling Equestria), and the standard magic, energy projection, and superhuman physical characteristics that the other characters on this show have, we really don't know what he could do. I don't really know if we need a profile for him on here, though. Whatever the majority decides.

Lightbuster30 said:
Chrysalis is unquantifiably weaker to than someone weaker than someone who is 1/6th as strong as Celestia. At max, she's 1/6th of Celestia's power in base, and thats being semi-pushy. I can guarantee the bell is what gave her such a signifigant boost instead of her own power.
At least 1/6th as strong as Celestia. Remember that Starswirl was always the strongest out of the unicorns who raised and lowered the sun.

Base Chrysalis is weaker than Starswirl, Starlight, or alicorn Twilight.

My rough estimation of the pecking order: Fodder ponies and Spike, 1st form Tirek, Spike with wings and the mane 6 sans Twilight, base Twilight, 2nd form Tirek, base Chrysalis, alicorn Cozy Glow, alicorn Twilight and Starlight Glimmer, Starswirl, Cadence, 3rd form Tirek and Sombra and Luna and Celestia, Discord and 4th form Tirek, post Discord Tirek and all alicorn magic Twilight, full power Tirek, and Rainbow Magic.

I'm not exactly sure where some other characters fit, but I can give a few facts: BB Chrysalis is stronger than Starlight, Rockhoof likely has the greatest physical strength of any pony since he could supposedly contend with an Ursa Major, though he obviously has lower magic power than Starswirl, post love absorption Chrysalis is barely stronger than Celestia, Celestia is slightly stronger than Luna, 3rd form Tirek and Sombra both have less power than the combined mite of Celestia and Luna, Discord has more power than the combined mite of Celestia and Luna, Grogar has much more power than Starswirl and any base level alicorn but is weaker than all alicorn Twilight, at the very absolute least having close to twice the power of a normal alicorn but even at most only having the power of three alicorns. He should at least be on par with other high tiers like the sisters and Sombra.

I regret that we can't figure out the exact power of some of these characters.

Rockhoof isn't physically stronger than anybody. At least, anybody tier 4. He gets his strength from magic just like everyone else. And Luna being weaker than Celestia is only in the comics (Though I personally consider them canon). Never stated or implied in cartoon.

Anyways MY take on the pecking (Characters listed from weakest to highest as they appear, characters not separated by commas are equal or near equal to the point where they may as well be):

Fodder (Scales from 9-C to Low 7-C): Foals, fodder ponies and Spike, Spike with Wings.

Mid Tiers (Scales to 6-B): Teenage Dragons and mid tier ponies such as Wonderbolts, the Mane 5 and Sunset Shimmer, Unicorn Twilight, the Pillars, full sized dragons.

High Tiers (Scales to more or less 1/6 of 4.089 KiloFoe): Lord Tirek's 2nd form and his baseline third form, Chrysalis, Thorax Pharnyx Shining Armor Cadance (Possibly Top tier via temporarily recharging the dying Crystal Heart with her own raw magic in the chapter book series) and Tempest Shadow, Unamed Top Tier Unicorns (Like the ones who assisted in moving the Sun at cost of their magic, also possibly includes Trixie equiped with the AA), Alicorn Twilight and Unicorn Starlight, Starswirl, and the Dazzlings.

Top Tiers (Scales Fully to or close to 4.089 KiloFoe): Starlight Glimmer, (Took an attack from Chrysalis while magically exhausted and recovered to fight shortly after, but still portrayed as slightly weaker; also hit her hard enough to make her grunt in pain, while Starswirl was completely unable to harm her equal), Celestia Luna Twilight Bell Enhanced Cozy Glow Sombra (Both posed a great enough threat to Celestia and Luna to the point the where they felt the need to combine their magic) Bell Enhanced Chrysalis and Tirek via scaling to Cozy and Twilight, The Crystal Heart (Killed a weakened Sombra, and overpowered his mind control when the former was full power (Bear in Mind that Mind control cannot be overcome if you are not stronger than the one casting it, as evidenced by Twilight failing to save mind controlled ponies for this exact reason).

God Tiers (Anyone who scales to more than 2 times 4.089 KiloFoe up to Low 2-C (Low 2-C's will be bolded): Grogar (Cozy got 4.089 KiloFoe, in order for Chrysalis and Tirek to be her equals, they'd need only 3.4075 KiloFoe individually on top of their 0.6815 KiloFoe. This means the Bell had a grand total of 10.904 KiloFoe stored in it or 2.66666667 times greater than 4.089 KiloFoe), Lord Tirek's Third form right before absorbing the magic of the Mane 5, Tirek's Fourth form, Discord, All Alicorn Twilight The Storm King with the Staff of sacanas and Tirek both post Discord and post Discord + All 4 Alicorns, The Pony of Shadows (Due to Scaling Problems, neither Discord or the Pony of Shadows are receiving Low 2-C despite the latter requiring two sets of EoH to be overcome and are thus not bolded), Daydream Shimmer, Gloriosa Daisy (Currently being contested, but for now, she scales.) The Elements of Harmony (Have access to all 6 Elements, whereas Daydream had only 5), Rainbow Power, The Dazzlings at Full Power, Midnight Sparkle, All 6 Elements of Harmony + Sunset Shimmer, Post Geode Mane 7 (Their Pony-Up forms became even more powerful and underwent massive visible changes from the Standard Pony-Ups)

What are the scaling problems with the Pony of Shadows being Low 2-C? Also, he should at the very least get possibly far higher like Discord.

3rd form Tirek and Sombra both have less power than the combined mite of Celestia and Luna
I'm sorry what? 3rd form Tirek at his weakest might be weaker, but by the time he was in Canterlot, he was fully confident in taking on 3 alicorns. It doesn't really make sense for him to be weaker than 2 combined.

@Antvasima I'm not sure If you're watching this thread, but last time I said the Legends of Magic ties into Season 7, you said it doesn't count because it's an unofficial tagline that none of the staff are aware of.

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/01/interview-mlp-comic-editor-bobby-curnow.html

In here Bobby confirms that the Legends of Magic series is more closely involved with Season 7 than most comics, and theres mention of a tween by James Asmus that they tie into Season 7. Legends of Magic tying into Season 7 is not a random tagline. This was officially discussed at Hasbro studios, and you can see the proof that they tie in throughout the Legends of Magic comics and Season 7. With Season 7 taking in several ideas from Legends of Magic comics that came before the episodes aired.

Base Chrysalis should be stronger than Shining Armor since she brainwashed him. Starlight was listed twice which makes no sense. We don't really know how powerful the adult dragons are compared to the ponies. Cadence should be stronger than Tempest. She should have been stronger than Twilight was when she initially became an alicorn due to experience, though by season 9 Twilight may very well be stronger than her. First form Tirek should also be listed somewhere. I consider him one of the weaker beings. Post BB Tirek seems stronger than Chrysalis given his performance against the pillars compared to hers against Starlight. I also see Chaos Cozy Glow being somewhere in between base final form Tirek and full power Tirek.

Base Chrysalis should be stronger than Shining Armor since she brainwashed him.
By posing as a loved one and wearing him down over time. Otherwise she'd bust his shield wide open, but instead chose to wait for him to run out of juice.

Starlight is listed twice for her performance in the finale. It references a different point in time for her. Which reminds me, I forgot to list Twilight as a top tier as of episodes 24-25. I've not listed her big alicorn form since it's unclear how strong she is and I'm not 100% certain if her using the EoH by herself was symbolic or not.

First form Tirek is largely unimpressive, though I guess he's strong enough to drain a room of fodder. Course, he spent a few nights absorbing magic beforehand. Tirek is around 6 times Starswirl's strength. His performance against the likes of Starswirl is to be expected. You can tank hits with a 5x difference iirc. Him stomping when the multiplier between them perfectly warrants a stomp doesn't mean anything. It's exactly what you'd expect. He'd be able to stomp pre-Bell Chrysalis too. Stomping someone 6 times weaker than you ain't nothing to brag about, and it certainly isn't enough to claim he is > Chrysalis. Starlight holding her own against Chrysalis just means they are close in power. It's not an anti-feat for Chrysalis, and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop treating it like it is. We've been over this countless times.

Bowser-us said:
Isn't that durability negation?
I fail to see how. Durability negation is more along the lines of causing direct damage through hax like internal attacks or deconstruction. Not sure if mind control counts as "damage".

Well her page says she's stronger than him. I was also just saying that I find it odd how Starlight was able to put up a better fight against Chrysalis than all 6 pillars were able to against Tirek. And please don't tell me you actually believe Starlight is stronger than all the pillars combined. She was previously ranked below Starswirl at the end of season 7. I find such a power increase in just 2 seasons Ludacris. That's Dragon Ball levels of power increase over a short time.

On a sidenote, the bridge in power from Tirek's third form to his final form must be by far the biggest between his forms since it only took a few dozen ponies to get him from his base power to his second form and one power-up from Discord to bring him from his baseline to being only one Earth pony away from his third form, whereas even after peak 2nd form Tirek absorbed a great deal of magic from the BB and drained all the pillars, he was still unable to reach his final form. If he had drained the heroes after the trio captured them or at least drained Starlight after re-capturing her and the others, he probably would have gotten it. That's Plot Induced Stupidity for you. Characters acting stupid for plot convenience. Why wouldn't he drain Starlight, Spike, Pinkie, AJ, RD, Fluttershy, and Rarity? If he had, the villains might have won in the end. If the other two didn't trust him getting so much power, they could have made him drain the heroes one by one and keep sharing some of the energy he absorbed with them. We know he can give his own magic to others and return magic to whoever he has taken it from, so he should be able to transfer magic he has absorbed from one being to another.

Anyway, if we are gonna give the other pillars profiles, should we note how Rockhoof claims to have defeated an Ursa Major?

Then that needs to be fixed.

Uh, I do believe Starlight is stronger than all 6 Pillars near the end of Season 9. Starswirl is the only one remotely relevant in strength, all the others are 6-B. If Twilight can go from weaker than him to fighting opponents comparable to Celestia, then I have no issues believing her dead equal can do the same.

Anyway, while I'm not entirely sure where all these characters stand, and I do disagree with you on some things, I will say that your list seems accurate at least for the most part.

While I am not entirely sure if Grogar is as strong as 3 alicorns, I will say that at the very absolute least, lowballing it would still put him around the level of Sombra and the sisters. That great strength is only secondary to his true prowess anyway. While Grogar must be very strong compared to the ponies, his true advantages are his BB and ability to spawn monsters. If he were to fight Celestia, Luna, Sombra, or even peak 3rd form Tirek, his strength would let him hold his own, with his BB's ability to absorb magic and his own ability to spawn monsters giving him two big advantages, likely assuring victory against any one of those opponents. The BB is very powerful, as it can absorb any magic regardless of the difference in power between opponents, unlike with Tirek's absorption where there can't be a big gap.

Anyway, should we include Rockhoof's claim in his profile if we make one?

He's not as strong as 3 Alicorns taking into account the 1/6 Alicorn might Chrysalis and Tirek have by themselves. My tier list takes that into account and includes a calc that puts him at 2.66666667 times as powerful as Celestia.

Of course, there's also the issue of not knowing how Grogar creates his monsters. Such a critical lack of knowledge means we can't say how big an advantage monster creation is. What we do know is that without further knowledge, it isn't combat applicable, but he can grow stronger through fear.

Base Chrysalis should be stronger than Shining Armor since she brainwashed him. Starlight was listed twice which makes no sense. We don't really know how powerful the adult dragons are compared to the ponies. Cadence should be stronger than Tempest. She should have been stronger than Twilight was when she initially became an alicorn due to experience, though by season 9 Twilight may very well be stronger than her. First form Tirek should also be listed somewhere. I consider him one of the weaker beings. Post BB Tirek seems stronger than Chrysalis given his performance against the pillars compared to hers against Starlight. I also see Chaos Cozy Glow being somewhere in between base final form Tirek and full power Tirek.
But Tempest broke through Cadance's shield.

Lightbuster30 said:
By posing as a loved one and wearing him down over time. Otherwise she'd bust his shield wide open, but instead chose to wait for him to run out of juice.
Chrysalis was trying to be discreet, because if she just destroyed the shield, Celestia would immediately come and deal with Chrysalis, who was significantly weaker than her at this point. And why are you trying to argue that Chrysalis is weaker than Shining Armor? She's 4-B.

Back