• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Revision Thread Part 3

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
If the other two didn't trust him getting so much power, they could have made him drain the heroes one by one and keep sharing some of the energy he absorbed with them. We know he can give his own magic to others and return magic to whoever he has taken it from, so he should be able to transfer magic he has absorbed from one being to another.
He's only been shown returning magic. He's never actually given someone magic.

GokuSparkle said:
Lightbuster30 said:
Base Chrysalis should be stronger than Shining Armor since she brainwashed him.
By posing as a loved one and wearing him down over time. Otherwise she'd bust his shield wide open, but instead chose to wait for him to run out of juice.
Chrysalis was trying to be discreet, because if she just destroyed the shield, Celestia would immediately come and deal with Chrysalis, who was significantly weaker than her at this point. And why are you trying to argue that Chrysalis is weaker than Shining Armor? She's 4-B.
That amounts to headcanon. She was more than willing to face Celestia even when she thought she couldn't win and thought herself the weaker one. Celestia was not the problem.

Do I also have to point out that the Changelings were constantly bombarding the shield out in the open at huge risk of being spotted? Now who do you think them gave to order to do that? Why not just blast the shield to bits herself as soon as she got revealed? She had nothing to lose by that point, yet she still chose to wait for him to run out of juice.

He did give his own magic to Twilight in the season 8 finale. If he can give his own magic to others and return magic to whoever he took it from, why shouldn't he be able to give some of the magic he's absorbed to a third party? If he can do x and y, why not z?

He did give his own magic to Twilight in the season 8 finale. If he can give his own magic to others and return magic to whoever he took it from, why shouldn't he be able to give some of the magic he's absorbed to a third party? If he can do x and y, why not z?
Twilight had a spell to harness the magic of every creature in Tartarus. Tirek simply agreed to let Twilight take his magic.

Oh. I edited his profile to say he could give magic in his first form, since his profile only had it listed for his third form onward. Should I change that? I mean, I don't see why he could only return magic in his last two forms, and nothing in the show indicates he has to be in his third or final forms to return magic.

It needs to be

"Limited Power Bestowal (Can return absorbed magic as shown here) He didn't give his magic to Twilight, he let her take it. I can guarantee the other prisoners don't have the power to shoot beams from their bodies.

Lightbuster30 said:
That amounts to headcanon. She was more than willing to face Celestia even when she thought she couldn't win and thought herself the weaker one. Celestia was not the problem.
She didn't want to. She was forced to because she was revealed and Celestia was right in front of her blasting. Chrysalis doesn't think things through particularly well, and this is just another example of that. And what part is headcanon? Chrysalis trying to be discreet? Of course that's true. Why else was she disguising herself if she didn't care about discretion?

I guess that's true, though it was slightly different, since it seemed like Tirek gave her the ability to absorb magic from others instead of actually giving her power. I'm not sure though.

Her actions speak louder than your words. She showed no fear or hesitation at the thought of facing Celestia when confronted. And she had no qualms happily bragging about how her own army was chipping away at the shield right in front of Celestia. She wanted to be discreet for the purpose of weakening the shield. That's the entire purpose for being discreet. If she wanted to be discreet about it, she could have fired a magic blast from a place no one was looking and shatered it. It's not like anyone is going to bat an eye at green magic being fired. They could imagine it came from anyone without suspecting Cadance. They certainly didn't react to what was blatantly Changeling colored magic when she was in disguise in later seasons.

Really, all dialouge from the transcript points to the shield being the problem. Not Celestia.

Oh, and "not thinking things through" isn't an excuse for behavior contradictory to what you claim. That just makes your argument look even worse.

But she thought she couldn't win. So that probably means she just forgot about Celestia's presence, especially considering she looked surprised when she turned back to see Celestia saying "No." Also, how is it logical that someone who can somewhat contend with Alicorn Twilight can't destroy a unicorn level shield?

That really doesn't matter. She still showed no fear or hesitation. If she doesn't fear Celestia then it's not the reason she's trying to hide herself. The way I see it: She couldn't break Shining Armor's shield and had to stay in disguise long enough for him to run out of juice and long enough for her army to break it. Makes perfect sense. As for everything else? Forgetting Celestia's presence? Yeah, no, that's pure unfounded headcanon and it's not gonna fly with me. I know I use headcanon to justify feats myself, but my headcanon is based on what I see in the show. I make sure it makes sense and is strongly within the realm of possibility. Claiming Chrysalis just "forgot" Celestia was there because she bragged in her presence? That has nothing going for it. It's pure guesswork. There's no connection you could possibly make. At least, none that are reasonable.

Oh, and for the record: Chrysalis wasn't "surprised" at all. Her face was not one of shock, at best it was annoyance. Celestia said words, Chrysalis responded. Like, honestly, it's only a face of "surprise" in the absolute very furthest stretch of the word.

It's almost as if Shining Armor is much stronger than the average Unicorn. I can't believe I have to ask this, but have you never heard of the concept of powerscaling? But sure dude, Shining Armor is totally a normal Unicorn. I'm convinced alright.

How is it logical for Twilight to be overpowered by a Unicorn with nothing more than an equal mark?

She's can't be alicorn level because it wouldn't make sense for her to overpower one like Twilight. She's just a Unicorn afterall. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

How is it logical for Krillin vaporize Raditz level threats? He's a human.

You know, this is actually going against your argument, considering you seem to be pushing for the fact that Chrysalis is strong enough to not fear Celestia. So either you're saying Shining Armor is comparable to Celestia, or you're really not thinking about your arguments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCtGdmKMg-8 (0:07) You can't seriously be telling me this face doesn't look surprised at all. Heck, even some viewers forgot she was there momentarily. If she had really known she was there, would she have turned her back to her. That's the stupidest possible thing she could've done in that scenario. Chrysalis isn't particularly intelligent, but that's bad even for her.

It's almost as if Twilight was one of the strongest unicorns in Equestria and is still 6-B, two full tiers below Base Chrysalis. Shining's actually probably weaker than Twilight, since his talent isn't magic and he's not the element of magic. I never meant he's just at the level of your everyday normal unicorn, which would be Low 7-C. I meant that he's just high tier for a unicorn. He's not a high tier in the verse. Certainly nowhere near Chryalis' level.

Not strong enough to not fear Celestia, just crazy enough not to fear Celestia. You don't have to be stronger than someone to not be afraid of them. Neither do you have to be stronger than someone to make them fear you. I'd appreciate it if you didn't strawman me. Thanks.

Yes. I can seriously tell you it's not a look of surprise. It looks like Celestia said something, and Chrysalis made a face. This is the same Chrysalis who stood there even as Shining Armor and Cadance were building up massive amounts of power. And she's made monumentally stupid decisions both before and after her debut. Honestly, turning her back to someone she thinks is stronger than her is on the lower end of stupidity. Please. Let's not blow things out of proportion.

That's a load of shit. Twilight is not the strongest Unicorn out there. She indirectly admits to the existence of "Highest level Unicorns" in Equestria during her fight with Trixie. My ass she's the strongest. "Doesn't have magic as his tal-" Haha, oh kay you do not want to walk this path. Would you like me to point out all the characters who scale to tier 4 yet don't have a magic specific talent? You really don't want to go there. You can tell me about Shining Armor being "Nowhere near Chrysalis' level", all you want, but the fact is she had to chip damage his shield for days on end, while slowly weakening him at the same time over the course of several days, instead of shattering it on the spot. And you have nothing against it except for pure headcanon.

Lightbuster30 said:
That's a load of shit. Twilight is not the strongest Unicorn out there. She indirectly admits to the existence of "Highest level Unicorns" in Equestria during her fight with Trixie. My ass she's the strongest. "Doesn't have magic as his tal-" Haha, oh kay you do not want to walk this path. Would you like me to point out all the characters who scale to tier 4 yet don't have a magic specific talent? You really don't want to go there. You can tell me about Shining Armor being "Nowhere near Chrysalis' level", all you want, but the fact is she had to chip damage his shield for days on end, while slowly weakening him at the same time over the course of several days, instead of shattering it on the spot. And you have nothing against it except for pure headcanon.
I don't have much to say in response to the other stuff, but I have a lot to say about this. I said one of the strongest, not THE strongest. At least the strongest in Ponyville by a long shot, and since Ponyville is the center of the world basically everyone important is there, thats saying somerhing. And I'm pretty sure we know about every tier 4 unicorn, because of how rare they are. If there was a random tier 4 hanging around somewhere in Equestria, how come it didn't seem like there was any time during Tirek's attack when that should've made an obvious difference in his strength? Also everyone else who's tier 4 has a very good reason. Either they're an alicorn, was a villain at one point, has some sort of artifact to help, is some Elements powered being, or is Starswirl the freaking Bearded. Twilight studied magic her whole life, while Shining Armor focused more on his job of guarding (AKA being useless in a hallway). It's so weird for Shining to be 4-B. Nothing except this vague feat supports that. He didn't even do well against Tirek. Sure, 1/6th Celestia level isn't much compared to almost 2x Celestia level, but if the creators wanted Shining to be Chrysalis level or something, wouldn't they have tried to at least make him look a little impressive? Like how Starlight did against BB Chrysalis?

And sure, Chryalis doesn't really think things through, but that doesn't mean he doesn't think at all. It's completely reasonable for her to at least realize that crashing directly into Canterlot isn't a good idea. If a bunch of 6-Bs crashing into the shield was enough, then a single beam from a 4-B would obviously be enough.

The instant you say "one of the strongest" is the instant I don't care. The strongest Unicorns are tier 4. Therefore, the instant you say "one of the strongest" is the instant my mind goes to tier 4. As far as I'm concerned, there is no difference in what you said. She's not the strongest and she's not "one of" the strongest. She's a high end mid tier unicorn and thats as far as she goes. She admits to everyones faces that she's not a highest level unicorn.

We've been over this: Those highest level unicorns are probably what make Tirek so powerful in the first place. We agreed to this months ago.

No one cares if most of the tier 4s were villains or not. None of the villains had the element of magic for their talent. It's not a requirement and thus irrelevant.

Yeah uhuh, everyone who is tier 4 is also a very trained unicorn. And considering there're thousands of unicorns who could assist in a tier 4 feat, I wouldn't hold too much doubt. Sure, they lost their magic in the process, but the fact is Starswirl needed them in the first place. And please, don't try to excuse it with some headcanon. I will call you out on it.

Now, on to the next point: It's true Twilight has been training for a long time, Shining Armor has had his cutie mark since before she met Celestia. On one hand she's been training. On the other hand, as captain of royal guard it's his sworn duty to protect both the princess and the kingdom. And considering he leads investigations into threats like the changelings and Sombra, and other potential threats, and has likely been doing so for years, he easily has a lot more combat experience under his belt and grew stronger that way. Field work, so to speak.

On the other hand, the reason Shining Armor being stronger than his sister despite "possibly" training for less time, is probably the same reason why a starving bug queen who's never trained a day in her life is also stronger than his sister (As a Unicorn that is). That is to say: They just are.

Then again, her studies in friendship are probably what made her so powerful in the first place. Studying it did afterall ascend her to Alicornhood. Considering she went from far beneath "highest level unicorns" to fighting on par with Cadance later on; Who can temporarily recharge the Crystal Heart with her own raw power, her ascension is probably what made her so powerful. Worked for Cadance. Though, unlike Cadance, Twilight obviously kept studying and improving her magic, which is how she became as strong as Starswirl.

Nothings weird about the feat and it most certainly isn't vague. Pretty damned straightforward actually.

Riiiight. 1x Celestia level is enough to utterly stomp Starswirl who is stronger than people who mid diff Chrysalis tier threats. Surely someone between Chrysalis and Twilight's strength will do much better against someone double the strength that stomped Starswirl. There's no possible way to portray him as impressive against the strength disparity he's facing. Even being stronger than Chrysalis taken into account.

I mean, yeah sure, you can say a bunch of 6-B's were enough to break the shield. Of course, you'd also have to be either blind or deliberately ignoring a huge veriety of factors going on that could've made that possible to say that. Such as: A. It wasn't "a bunch" of 6-B's. It's more along the lines of an entire army. B. That they were pounding on that thing together over the course of several days. C. That Chrysalis was slowly weakening him by draining his love, via tricking him into thinking she's Cadance. D. That Shining Armor was spending huge amounts of magic to keep the shield up and was doing it for days on end! Do I seriously need to point out that by the time the Changelings even began cracking the thing, he was down to mere sparks of magic, and borderline comatose? Really, all she has to do is wait him out. Not like he has infinite magic or anything.

The point is that Twilight's always been portrayed in the show as very impressive for a unicorn. This has been made apparent many times, like right in episode 6. Or when she was able to destroy the webbing Chrysalis used to trap Cadance. Or when she could make a bubble to stop Discord corrupting the Mane 6 a second time. There's just a lot of stuff showing that she's a really strong unicorn. On the other hand, besides this one feat that isn't particularly direct (by which I mean, there was never a time when Chryalis said "I would've broken it myself, but your brother's spell is quite powerful."), Shining has never had any particularly impressive showings. Even though he's the head fodder, he's still a fodder. It's just the universal rule that guards are completely useless in the show.

An entire army, half of which The Mane 6 took down in like 2 minutes. I think 6-B might honestly be generous. They seemed more like Low 7-C, considering how easily each one was taken down. And that's a pretty good point, except that it doesn't seem like the shield's strength is constantly connected to his own. It's just when he shoots a new beam into the shield does it do that. And you're forgetting just how much weaker changelings are than high tiers in the verse. I'll give you a hint: it's a pretty big difference.

Overpowering someone like Discord is a huge outlier on Twilight's part. And judging from Discord's reaction afterwords, it's heavily likely he let her do it out of amusement. Uh huh. Do we even know how strong her webbing is? The best you have is holding down a Cadance who's been trapped with presumably no food or water for who knows how long. No one cares if she's "portrayed as powerful". Cute. Is she portrayed as strong as even the weakest tier 4s of the verse? No? Then stop. Bringing. It up.

Not direct my ass. If Chrysalis thought she had it in her she'd have smashed it and chose to wait him out instead. There'd be no point in waiting if she thought she could shatter it on the spot. You're just being pedantic about it.

Shining has never had any particularly impressive showings. Even though he's the head fodder, he's still a fodder. It's just the universal rule that guards are completely useless in the show.
JHNH2u5
That's all I have to say to this.

Except that Chrysalis directly states he's losing magic every second he holds up the spell, and the fact that he's been getting migraines ever since he started casting it (No you can't say Chrysalis was the cause, because they happened before Chrysalis cast her "healing" spell). Oh, and not to mention the fact that she's been constantly draining his love via trickery. And we see in Season 9 that having your love stolen physically exhausts the victim. Shining Armor straight up says he doesn't have the strength to repel the Changelings after failing to turn on the spell, barely managing to light the tip of his horn.

You'd have a point on the Changelings being rather weak if it weren't for the fact that higher tiered characters are given problems by lower tiered ones literally all the time in My Little Pony. "Bu-but Shining Armor is-" a high tier unicorn despite your idiotic claim above. He's shown no none outlier upper limits against weaker characters that suggest he's a weakling and nothing that really contradicts his shield being too powerful for Chrysalis.

He briefly had a look of surprise though.

And if she wasn't just having two functioning brain cells, she would've tried anyways, because no harm done right? It's not like the ruler of Equestria would immediately come after me which is the actual, extremely extremely extremely obvious reason I didn't do it in canon. Come on, give Chrysalis more credit. She's not the smartest villain ever, but she did have a plan. It's just after her plan was complete that she acted sort of dumb.

What are you talking about? It's complete headcanon that the migraines existed before Chrysalis' influence and you know it. Also, Shining couldn't have been mind controlled if he hadn't been overpowered first because it's very obvious to those who know the changed pony to figure it out. And Shing Armor is pretty smart, so if he had been clear of mind for even a minute after meeting Chryalis, he would've figured it out, and since he's apparently as strong as or stronger than her, he must've been able to beat her right? No.

There's no concrete proof that you're wrong, but it just doesn't make sense when you think about it. How is Shining Armor as strong as Twilight, Cadance, Starlight, and Starswirl the Bearded?

Uh huh. And a look of shock proves he got overpowered because? He could have been shocked for any number of reasons, least of all getting overpowered. Also, outlier.

Been over this. Celestia was never the problem. End of discussion. She's not getting the benefit of the doubt here. Period.

Um, no...? The headcanon is Chrysalis being the source to begin with. All she did was cast a love draining spell posed as a healing spell to relieve him. Except it was a slow and steady mind control over the course of deveral days? It wasn't an instantaneous mind control like King Sombra does, it was more subtle. Not to mention that he technically let Chrysalis take control of him seeing as he thought she was his wife.

Yeah, no, it's plenty concrete. Chrysalis got mid-diffed. Being unquantifiably stronger than her doesn't make him as strong as the people you mentioned.

Or element of magic actually.

Actually, everything makes sense. All of the really stupid things she did, like revealing herself in front of Celestia, all happened when she was in the heat of the moment. Her plan was actually pretty good until then. So that's the reason. Chrysalis didn't break the shield because she wanted to wait until she knew she was strong enough to take on Celestia. She only revealed herself because Cadance did and explained. Her "I'm being blamed unfairly act wasn't going to cut it and she couldn't think of anything else. Obviously, this is headcanon, but it's logical headcanon. What makes more sense: that a unicorn is as strong as or stronger than Chrysalis, or that Chrysalis planned to wait until she was confident she could defeat Celestia, and just didn't think in the heat of the moment, when this is something that she just does?

If it didn't make him have migraines, then (insert Twilight's outburst).

Um...it kind of does. Chrysalis managed to have Twilight on the back foot for a good 10 seconds, and then proceeded to have a beam struggle with her for another 10 seconds, even if she was losing. So Chryalis not being able to dent a shield with his magic spread so thin across an entire city means pretty clearly that he's on the 1/6th of Celestia tier. If not higher. And that is just plain wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyB6ERQBAQw

at about 2:27 on

Okay I'm genuinely confused at how anyone here can reckon Twilight Sparkle as not completely obliterating other unicorn abilities with her Ending of the End form. I been reading these and haven't really seen anyone go into this part much. I mean just look at what she manages here:

1. Before she activates the form, she fires a laser that stops Tirek, Cozy Glow and Chrysalis in their tracks after they just beat an army.

2. Manages to casually warp a bunch of other beings to her, past the throne magical barrier than even Discord couldn't do an ounce of magic to at full power.

3. Restores all the magic taken by Tirek to the Legendary Six, as shown by Rockhoof suddenly growing back in the magic glow. That's something only Rainbow Magic has done previously in the show, specifically in the season 4 finale. So she rivals Rainbow Magic with singular power in this moment, while holding the a bunch of others in her magic and casually speaking.

4. Draws magic from everyone to charge a Rainbow Magic cannon.

So in a few minutes, she transcends Discord's abilities while holding a bunch of others, uses Rainbow Magic without the rainbow, charges rainbow magic cannon through drawing from everyone, and stops the enemies with an attack before she even charges into the form, after they just beat an army.

Sure before this moment there were debates on which unicorn is stronger and what but I'm pretty sure this moment absolutely settles and buries the debate as Twilight far exceeding any abilities previously demonstrated by any of them.

You don't see any other characters casually bypassing the most powerful anti-magic in existence while holding others and in conversation before restoring Tirek stolen magic to ponies and charging a Rainbow Cannon from others.

I mean I feel prior to this moment it was a lot more even ground and I contributed to Starlight's BFR and felt she was trending past Twilight at times, but I saw this part and felt like those days were long over where she wasn't at the top.

Had to edit because I misinterpreted who was being held in her magic.

Oh edit again to point out that Tirek, Cozy and Chrysalis already surrendered after that one shot before the speech. Tirek put his hands up and Chrysalis looked freaked out, Cozy stopped. That implies that shot was a lot scarier power-wise than any of her previous shots. The shot that knocked at Tirek's tooth did not intimidate nearly as much. And this was before she started doing the form.

I'd upload a snapshot but I can't. At 2:30 you can see the beam is much more powerful and all three of their expressions are scared as they come to a dead stop.

1. I disagree with it being the Element of Magic since it wasn't glowing or emitting energy. Whatever the case may be, it isn't a good metric to say Twilight is an impressive Unicorn. And it certainly isn't enough to call her anything remotely resembling tier 4 as a Unicorn.

2. No, to be frank, it isn't logical headcanon. She's made stupid decisions in general. And even if she didn't, heat of the moment isn't an excuse. That the head of the royal guard is stronger than the starving Queen of Bugs. That's what's more logical. Be honest: What did you expect my answer to be?

3. Not sure what that's supposed to mean, but ok I guess?

4. She literally was barely holding on. Twilight had a smug grin on her face while Chrysalis was grimacing, sweating, and the beam inches from her face. And it wasn't a beam struggle initially. It was initially a shield vs beam before Twilight began firing her own beam, which rapidly overtook Chrysalis's own. She's beneath Twilight by a very notable amount. Not enough to get stomped and one-shotted since that clearly isn't what happened, but many times beneath her. Back when she was Low 4-C she was considered baseline.

1. Because they're all less than 2x above Celestia level, and basically anyone would stop in their tracks if they randomly saw a laser beam firing in front of them. I don't think it implies that she's strongr than any of them. And beating an army of 6-Bs isn't very hard for a couple of tier 4s.

2. That was with friendship magic.

3. That's...not really how it works. The most that proves is that Twilight has 1/6th of Celestia`s magic to freely give.

As for the Mean 3 surrendering, that's not what it means at all. They just stopped to listen to what Twilight had to day. That or PIS.

2. But you do agree that her plan was pretty solid until she revealed herself right? You could say head of the royal guards vs the starving queen of bugs. Or you could say a unicorn GUARD (HAHA) vs a mighty changeling queen who could even slightly contend against the alicorn of a magical talent. It's all about perspective.

3. nevermind

4. Yeah, but it stayed near her head for several seconds. And Chrysalis' beam was strong enough to make Twilight struggle to hold up her shield. And hell no. If she was many times weaker, she couldn't have made Twilight budge an inch, when in her shield she was pushed back several meters. And it still took her a while to concentrate enough to fire a counter beam. And someone many times weaker would've lost almost immediately.

Why are the two Changeling princes rated as possibly being Low 2-C? They have never demonstrated any magic outside of shapeshifting, and had serious trouble defending themselves against a regular ponyworld predator creature, if I remember correctly. This should probably be corrected.

Via being superior to Chrysalis as evolved Changeling rulers whereas Chrysalis remains unevolved and love starved.

Also, that last argument is PIS, otherwise you'd have to argue the same thing for Starlight, who also struggled with that same creature.

It's also possible the creature is simply that strong. The Tatzlewurm is one such creature that explicitly has an alicorn level hide in terms of durability.

I do not think that they have ever been explicitly compared to Chrysalis in terms of raw power, and again, they don't have the ability to use magic like she or unicorns do.

Antvasima said:
I do not think that they have ever been explicitly compared to Chrysalis in terms of raw power, and again, they don't have the ability to use magic like she or unicorns do.
Barring the fact that the power Thorax gained from shared love not only transformed him into a Changeling king; as opposed to a standard evolved Changeling, but also overpowered Chrysalis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugoK4BwelUY&feature=youtu.be&t=40 That doesn't look like shapeshifting to me. You can even see their horns glow with a green aura. They clearly have it and simply prefer to use shapeshifting.

I have blocked my Youtube access for most of the day, so I cannot verify.

Anyway, I do not remember that he ever fought Chrysalis in regular battle. The transformation he and the other Changelings went through broke her palace and circumvented the magic-nullification field, but that is not the same thing.

Antvasima said:
I have blocked my Youtube access for most of the day, so I cannot verify.
Anyway, I do not remember that he ever fought Chrysalis in regular battle. The transformation he and the other Changelings went through broke her palace and circumvented the magic-nullification field, but that is not the same thing.
https://derpibooru.org/images/1804971?q=changeling,+a+canterlot+wedding,+animated Watch the first 3 seconds to see what I'm talking about (Couldn't find anything else on Derpibooru). They light an aura around their horns and then become enveloped by a cone of green magic.

Thorax was attacking Chrysalis with the power he gained from love. His power was explicitly being directed at her. The other Changelings were simply sharing love and transforming. He could handle the power he got. Chrysalis on the other hand got slammed into a wall when she took it. Bottom line: He could handle the power he had. Chrysalis couldn't.

Not to mention the fact that Chrysalis is physically weaker than his love. She even tries resisting the force it's giving off before getting knocked backwards. Thorax's love is clearly > Chrysalis in power, and if he gets his power from love; as all Changelings do, then there's no reason he shouldn't scale above her. This is simply common sense.

Hmm. I am still uncomfortable with scaling a MLP character without the ability to cast spells so ridiculously high. Are there some other staff members that you can ask to comment here about it?

Back