• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Revision Thread Part 3

Magi Hussie said:
Well, time to add another justification for Alicorn Cozy Glow.
So at the very end of the video (you have to slow it down because it happens very quickly): https://youtu.be/8EHVRqs4XAw

Alicorn Cozy Glow easily overpowered Starlight in a power struggle.
Starlight was already weakened from getting blasted in the back by Chrysalis on top of being visibly tired from using a big magic wave to free everyone at the time she was blasted. Easily overpowering an already injured + low energy Starlight isn't a feat.

Lightbuster30 said:
Starlight was already weakened from getting blasted in the back by Chrysalis on top of being visibly tired from using a big magic wave to free everyone at the time she was blasted. Easily overpowering an already injured + low energy Starlight isn't a feat.
She didn't look tired anymore, and in mlp unless a character looks tired, they probably aren't weakened. So I think this is just support along with Cozy blasting Twilight.

GokuSparkle said:
She didn't look tired anymore, and in mlp unless a character looks tired, they probably aren't weakened. So I think this is just support along with Cozy blasting Twilight.
That is not how getting tired works. You don't expend; oh say for example, half of your stamina, then randomly gain it back. Especially not mere seconds afterwords. You need time to rest and eat; the former of which she only had a few seconds of. Getting blasted in the back doesn't help matters. No one cares if she doesn't "look" tired when she's fighting. Based on her injury, the pathetically little time she had to recover, and already being tired at the time of being burned in the back, she is low on magic. End of story.

And don't try arguing that she was floating and was thus at full power. Self-levitation can be done by Unicorn Twilight, her mom, and hell even Trixie. You don't need Alicorn, or even highest level unicorn levels of magic to do that.

And how the hell can anyone say she "doesn't look tired", she's too far away from the screen in the fight to say she doesn't look tired or not. And even then she could be forcing herself through the pain, which isn't the same as fighting at full power.

Lightbuster30 said:
That is not how getting tired works. You don't expend; oh say for example, half of your stamina, then randomly gain it back. Especially not mere seconds afterwords. You need time to rest and eat; the former of which she only had a few seconds of. Getting blasted in the back doesn't help matters. No one cares if she doesn't "look" tired when she's fighting. Based on her injury, the pathetically little time she had to recover, and already being tired at the time of being burned in the back, she is low on magic. End of story.

And don't try arguing that she was floating and was thus at full power. Self-levitation can be done by Unicorn Twilight, her mom, and hell even Trixie. You don't need Alicorn, or even highest level unicorn levels of magic to do that.
What I mean is that this is how it's often been like in the series. It doesn't make sense, but from this to Cozy blasting Twilight casually, it's pretty clear that Cozy is on the alicorn tier if not above, as I've been saying for a long time.

No one's saying she's not alicorn tier. We already treat her that high. It's simply an outlier for her to ko Twilight so casually, since Twilight blasted Tirek's tooth out relatively easily. Her ko-oing Twilight isn't solid evidence, at best it's supplimentary.

And frankly, idgas what's "pretty clear". Overpowering a hilariously obviously weakened top tier is cloudy as all hell.

She has one iota of solid evidence putting her on Celestia and Luna's level: That they felt the need to combine their power instead of going alone. Even if you want to say they just wanted to wrap things up quickly as possible, that still shows they weren't confident in doing even that by their lonesome.

Everything else is supplementary since there's some PIS involved. But Starlight? Hell no. That's not good enough. Sorry, but unless Starlight was at full power I'm not allowing it on Cozy's profile. It's not good enough to even be supplementary evidence. Adding that would be straight up lying to fandom viewers by ignoring the fact that Starlight was both injured and tired at the time of being overpowered. But hey, I guess stomping an emaciated, severely injured Bruce Lee means I can do the same when he's in peak condition.

Back