• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My little Pony Discussion Thread 3 the end Is neigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. So apparently the first few pages were a flashback. I guess Abyssinia had advanced warships and missiles over a thousand years ago...huh.

2. Cosmos can possess people and possessed Twilight Sparkle, Celestia and Luna. She also comes from a far off star system.

3. Spike gets shafted, again.

4. Twilight confirmed the earth does rotate.

5. Cosmos confirmed that Applejack was stronger than Twilight by a lot. Take from that what you will. While possessing Twilight, Cosmos summoned a tentacule monster and fist to lock away Applejack. Again, take from that what you will.

That's all for now, but they're building to some pretty cool stuff I think. Also Discord was cute.

Twilight's an Earthbender confirmed.

Also more consitency for Twilight scaling.

Poor Spike, I wonder what would of happened if he ate it, maybe like what happened with the Animamulet?

Just read the comic and it was great. C'mon Discord you gotta step up, she hit your woman. Also with Twilight possessed and AJ imprisoned the Elements are null so you may literally be their last hope. (He could possibly take her on, she's not at full power yet.)

Also, I feel like that was a reference to SU with that "Reserved for Rose" door, unless I'm missing an in-verse reference.

Yeah maybe. But in SU there's a charcter named Rose who has a special room, and waaait you know this already don't you?

Other than watching every episode, reading most of the comics and beating the two rpgs, I know nothing of this "su"

Andy Price tends to only reference older things in his comics, like films and serials. It's possible it's a Steven Universe reference but it seems to recent for him.

I also love how after Cosmos did, whatever, to Flutters, Discord only looked mildly annoyed. He does not get angry easily does he?

I got the impression he was more scared than angry.

And sure, but I was never good at dodging feats.

To me he looked like "Oh c'mon! That's a whole snap of my fingers right there!" At least that's what he looked like in the last panel.

In the SU revision thread we've got going on, 2 calcs from Naruto Forums were discovered, one that put Lapis at Moon Level, and another that put the beam from the Sea Spire to the Moon at 1.22c, which claimed that this proved lasers in SU were real lasers. So I posted that scene from "Friend Ship" where Peridot shot all those lasers at the and asked it to be calced. Dargoo said he would do it, but he' been taking forever and hasn't gotten back to us yet.

I know Dark has the Discord and Pinkie ones as i've Said before.

There's plenty more you could make to.

Yeah, a lot.

Ones I plan on making soon-ish are Twilight, Discord, Aspen, Abyssinian Monarchs (they're apparently comparable to Luna and Celestia?) and maybe Longhorn. If anyone wants to help or make them instead, be my guest.

I haven't really read most of the IDW comics. This most recent one being my first full read and I believe I've seen snippets of some other ones due to a similar artstyle. I did find a YouTube channel that seems to have all of the comics there so I coud read them that way.

I've read them through a couple of times. Made a whole blog containing abilities from them.

I have the blog saved on my profile if you want to look.

You can also read the entirety of the Comics here

https://***************.to

Or if she'll become immortal now. Twilight crying at the end makes me wonder if she'll outlive her friends as a new princess...yikes.

I wonder what's going to happen to Celestia and Luna now? Are they going to fade away? Die? Live a normal life afterwards?

This whole season is gonna be filled with tears, ain't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back