• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission Spoiler Thread

It’s not even about DVDs we don’t need that for verification, we already have 2 feats with Stars and Stripes that are calced at sub Rel+ we can use those. We’re just adding the deku feats also for further proof which we will
Well, once the movie is out for DVDs, the calc for Deku dodging lasers would be clearer and should be usable by then which means we should have 3 feats (Deku dodging, Star and Stripes feats) that support Sub Rel+ which should make a future CRT relating to this topic much easier to discuss and present I suppose.

I'll leave my opinions on the lasers aside, but I found these comments really hilarious, this site has way more notoriety than one would expect.
Lasers_in_Shambles.jpg

I'll leave my opinions on the lasers aside, but I found these comments really hilarious, this site has way more notoriety than one would expect.
Lasers_in_Shambles.jpg
I'm pretty sure comments like these are intentionally exaggerated, based on the FTL talks in this forum. It's pretty obvious.

This isn't even a good example of how notorious VS Battles is. See any threads about the Naruto, JoJo, OPM or Marvel/DC.

EDIT: I also lurk at Reddit, and I'm pretty sure these two users in the screenshot regularly defends MHA (r/CharacterRant, as we know it, hates MHA). Just that no one on reddit (or outside this forum) would consider FTL MHA with any lick of seriousness. Even one of the people in the screenshot makes a lot of MHA Respect Threads.

Last edited:
"Even if the character is clearly Street Tier and can't even dodge a bullet" Are they not talking about Deku or was it someone else

Is this person not talking about Deku or did I miss something
The first comment wasn't talking about Deku, they were complaining about people assuming Speed of Light attack speed for lasers coming from futuristic weapons or because they can reflect on mirrors.

The first comment wasn't talking about Deku, they were complaining about people assuming Speed of Light attack speed for lasers coming from futuristic weapons or because they can reflect on mirrors.
That’s the dumbest shit ever tho. If your riding a jet that’s capable of doing all the above, why do u think it’s impossible for the laser to shoot at lightspeed? On top of that evidence U want me to just say oh while it does reflect off mirrors to prove it’s light while also moving at lightspeed due to reflection for personal reasons it’s not lightspeed. It’s like what more do ya want? 😭😭

"Even if the character is clearly Street Tier and can't even dodge a bullet" Are they not talking about Deku or was it someone else
No, they weren't. Kashin seemed to have missed that too lol.
It's the other user who is talking about Deku, even then, they seem to be among the group of people who defends VS Battles most of the time.

That's pretty much just a handful of of people, including old fossils like Damage.

Like ik that it's physics that light is inherently light speed but physics also say moving at that speed destroys the universe. "well thats appeal to reality fallacy 🤓" but wouldn't saying since light irl is always light speed the same applies to fiction fall under that as well? Idk man honestly if it's not a direct feat or statement nothing should be LS

Like ik that it's physics that light is inherently light speed but physics also say moving at that speed destroys the universe. "well thats appeal to reality fallacy 🤓" but wouldn't saying since light irl is always light speed the same applies to fiction fall under that as well? Idk man honestly if it's not a direct feat or statement nothing should be LS
so you basically said throw out principles of lightspeed and light. If it ain’t stated then it’s non existent, but the thing is hagakure stated she able to reflect and refract light. When refracted outwards it’s still moving outwards at the speed of light, laser beams are reflected off mirrors which deku dodged = Sub Rel. We get another laser reaction feat not once but 3 times from both stars and Shigaraki from which we have another sub Rel feat, it’s consistent. Shigaraki also has lightspeed attacks via radio waves, him having sub Rel overall makes sense.

so you basically said throw out principles of lightspeed and light.
It's fiction where physics aren't properly represented. For scaling reasons I fail to see why being called a laser makes you light speed, especially when that isn't properly represented or stated.
If it ain’t stated then it’s non existent, but the thing is hagakure stated she able to reflect and refract light. When refracted outwards it’s still moving outwards at the speed of light, laser beams are reflected off mirrors which deku dodged = Sub Rel.
I fail to see what Hagakure light manipulation have to do with anything. The only time she used it everyone got blitz by it, lol.
Those lasers Deku dodged were reflected off of "mirrors" that were imbedded with FT quirk which causes things to reflect. Still no proof of these being LS...
We get another laser reaction feat not once but 3 times from both stars and Shigaraki from which we have another sub Rel feat, it’s consistent. Shigaraki also has lightspeed attacks via radio waves, him having sub Rel overall makes sense.
Pretty sure Star was already discussed

It's fiction where physics aren't properly represented. For scaling reasons I fail to see why being called a laser makes you light speed, especially when that isn't properly represented or stated.

I fail to see what Hagakure light manipulation have to do with anything. The only time she used it everyone got blitz by it, lol.
Those lasers Deku dodged were reflected off of "mirrors" that were imbedded with FT quirk which causes things to reflect. Still no proof of these being LS...

Pretty sure Star was already discussed
First of all The mirrors were support items not part of his quirk , second not saying the lasers are light speed but picking and choosing when to use physics ain’t gone work buddy, if ur reason is it’s “fiction” then u gonna Ned to get a better one

First of all The mirrors were support items not part of his quirk , second not saying the lasers are light speed but picking and choosing when to use physics ain’t gone work buddy, if ur reason is it’s “fiction” then u gonna Ned to get a better one
The mirrors literally relies on his quirk to reflect as well. In that little chapter it literally says his quirk is embedded in these.
I’m not picking and choosing, but arguing something is called light so it inherently is light speed isn’t a valid argument at all. If it’s light speed how come the person dodging them can see the laser coming at them? To see something the light bouncing off of it has to hit your retina (did I spell that right) so it can absorbed yatayata… so if it was light speed they wouldn’t see it until it reached them.
Explain that 🤓

The mirrors literally relies on his quirk to reflect as well. In that little chapter it literally says his quirk is embedded in these.
I’m not picking and choosing, but arguing something is called light so it inherently is light speed isn’t a valid argument at all. If it’s light speed how come the person dodging them can see the laser coming at them? To see something the light bouncing off of it has to hit your retina (did I spell that right) so it can absorbed yatayata… so if it was light speed they wouldn’t see it until it reached them.
Explain that 🤓
Sorry bro but that argument has to be the dumbest one I’ve ever heard I hate to be rude but come on bro with ur logic no character should be light speed because they can react to light speed so they shouldn’t be able to see the attack, u just made ur self look even more wrong,
as I said before ur picking and choosing when to use your “physics” and it doesn’t make sense “explain that🥸” u sound like a child that thinks they won an argument but doesn’t even know what the argument is about
You look mad goofy rn , no more lightspeed characters guys @TimmyTurnero has debunked lightspeed with physics all characters now cap at relativistic 🥸

Also which chapter was this cuz I know it wasn’t the endeavor one shot

Last edited:
Sorry bro but that argument has to be the dumbest one I’ve ever heard I hate to be rude but come on bro with ur logic no character should be light speed because they can react to light speed so they shouldn’t be able to see the attack, u just made ur self look even more wrong,
as I said before ur picking and choosing when to use your “physics” and it doesn’t make sense “explain that🥸” u sound like a child that thinks they won an argument but doesn’t even know what the argument is about
You look mad goofy rn , no more lightspeed characters guys @TimmyTurnero has debunked lightspeed with physics all characters now cap at relativistic 🥸

Also which chapter was this cuz I know it wasn’t the endeavor one shot
The argument is completely valid and you haven’t refuted it. It’s funny because you didn’t refute the argument when means you acknowledge it as being correct.
Your argument is logic dictates that lasers are inherently light speed, yet I’m the one picking and choosing.
Come on dude, random insults aren’t necessary, how about you address the actual argument.
So I’ll ask you to answer the question.
You’re picking and choosing logic in this case.
Your argument is “light is inherently light speed (something that is caused by space time wavelength crap that ion feel like explaining), yet ignoring that he shouldn’t see it if it’s light speed.
The light emitting off the laser reached him far before the lasers did, dictating it’s slower than light.
It would be different if it was stated that they were light speed but they weren’t and I debunked them being LS.
You also failed to address my rebuttal on the mirrors.

When you can’t debunk an argument/ believe it’s factually incorrect but won’t even address it:
“I’ll result to calling him a child and saying he’s dumb”

Last edited:
The argument is completely valid and you haven’t refuted it. It’s funny because you didn’t refute the argument when means you acknowledge it as being correct.
Your argument is logic dictates that lasers are inherently light speed, yet I’m the one picking and choosing.
Come on dude, random insults aren’t necessary, how about you address the actual argument.
So I’ll ask you to answer the question.
You’re picking and choosing logic in this case.
Your argument is “light is inherently light speed (something that is caused by space time wavelength crap that ion feel like explaining), yet ignoring that he shouldn’t see it if it’s light speed.
The light emitting off the laser reached him far before the lasers did, dictating it’s slower than light.
It would be different if it was stated that they were light speed but they weren’t and I debunked them being LS.
You also failed to address my rebuttal on the mirrors.
Sorry buddy that’s you and your argument is not valid at all, like at all, I never said light(in anime) was inherently lightspeed, your argument is sooo flawed that it’s funny, and yess I refuted your argument,

with your logic no one should be Light speed, even people stated to be able to dodge actual light speed lasers cuz “ they can’t see it” if you also used your logic anyone moving FTL shouldn’t be able to see most things, in fact they shouldn’t be able to control their body’s fast enough because the signals traveling through their body aren’t that fast, you cannot pick and chose properties of light/physics you wanna use buddy, if we took “physics” as serious as your insinuating no attack in fiction should move faster than light because nothing should be able to move faster than the speed of light.

When you can’t debunk an argument/ believe it’s factually incorrect but won’t even address it:
“I’ll result to calling him a child and saying he’s dumb”
This is fiction my guy no one cares that about those stuff your not the only one in this forum who understands “physics” ur not special people just don’t care, I easily debunked your argument so stop, not the one who started with “🥸” also never called you dumb I called ur argument dumb which it is and was
Why don’t you explain how every FTL AND SPEED OF LIGHT characters can see it pls, like goku who is massively faster than light, ur argument did need to be debunked cuz it was invalid from the beginning

Sorry buddy that’s you and your argument is not valid at all, like at all, I never said light(in anime) was inherently lightspeed, your argument is sooo flawed that it’s funny, and yess I refuted your argument,

with your logic no one should be Light speed, even people stated to be able to dodge actual light speed lasers cuz “ they can’t see it” if you also used your logic anyone moving FTL shouldn’t be able to see most things, in fact they shouldn’t be able to control their body’s fast enough because the signals traveling through their body aren’t that fast, you cannot pick and chose properties of light/physics you wanna use buddy, if we took “physics” as serious as your insinuating no attack in fiction should move faster than light because nothing should be able to move faster than the speed of light.

This is fiction my guy no one cares that about those stuff your not the only one in this forum who understands “physics” ur not special people just don’t care, I easily debunked your argument so stop, not the one who started with “🥸” also never called you dumb I called ur argument dumb which it is and was
Why don’t you explain how every FTL AND SPEED OF LIGHT characters can see it pls, like goku who is massively faster than light, ur argument did need to be debunk cuz it was invalid from the beginning
Tl;dr

Ok if you don’t believe it’s inherently light speed (artificial light used to attack) then arguing against me is entirely pointless. You claim it’s flawed but I have yet to see you present an actual argument against it or even explain how it’s flawed. It’s the most straight forward argument ever, failure to conceive it is just a comprehension issue.

I literally stated unless it’s a straight forward feat or clear statement then it should be usable, because at that point there’s no objecting it. That’s the difference, this is straight forward and an argument against something you can’t even prove is true; the “something” being these artificial lasers being light speed.
Unlike all these other series, it’s not MHA. How the argument affect other verses isn’t of my concern, we’re talking about MHA rn.
I’m not picking and choosing the properties of light, if anything I’m literally using all the properties and you’re trying to ignore some of them by saying this doesn’t work, it’s “not logical.”
You’re picking when to apply the physics of light and when not to.
“It’s light so it’s always light speed because that’s how it work”
Is no different from “if it’s the speed of light how can they see it before it reaches them if the light hasn’t even touched their eyes yet? That’s how light works.” Stop nitpicking and actually address the argument.
Why don’t you explain how every FTL AND SPEED OF LIGHT characters can see it pls, like goku who is massively faster than light, ur argument did need to be debunked cuz it was invalid from the beginning
Once again every other series is irrelevant and you haven’t even addressed my argument, let alone Debunk it.

“Was debunked/corrected didnt want to accept being wrong”** you mean
Same guy complaining about not being debunked lol bro go to sleep
If that’s how you interpret 4 simple words that were elaborated as much as possible, then I’d say you need to up your reading comprehension-

Ok if you don’t believe it’s inherently light speed (artificial light used to attack) then arguing against me is entirely pointless. You claim it’s flawed but I have yet to see you present an actual argument against it or even explain how it’s flawed. It’s the most straight forward argument ever, failure to conceive it is just a comprehension issue.

I literally stated unless it’s a straight forward feat or clear statement then it should be usable, because at that point there’s no objecting it. That’s the difference, this is straight forward and an argument against something you can’t even prove is true; the “something” being these artificial lasers being light speed.
Unlike all these other series, it’s not MHA. How the argument affect other verses isn’t of my concern, we’re talking about MHA rn.
I’m not picking and choosing the properties of light, if anything I’m literally using all the properties and you’re trying to ignore some of them by saying this doesn’t work, it’s “not logical.”
You’re picking when to apply the physics of light and when not to.
“It’s light so it’s always light speed because that’s how it work”
Is no different from “if it’s the speed of light how can they see it before it reaches them if the light hasn’t even touched their eyes yet? That’s how light works.” Stop nitpicking and actually address the argument.

Once again every other series is irrelevant and you haven’t even addressed my argument, let alone Debunk it.
Actually done arguing with you it’s just pointless, ur arguments make no sense, with ur points nothing should be regarded as it’s speed out side of the show bullets shouldn’t be bullet speed lightning shouldn’t be lightning speed etc

Argument: “The physics of light dictates all light is LS”
Counter argument : “The physics of light also dictates that you cannot see it before it hits your eyeball YET they see it before it comes even close to them. This suggests that the “light” is slower than light.”
“Counter argument”: “bro they don’t care about that, ur debunked gg”

Argument: “The physics of light dictates all light is LS”
Counter argument : “The physics of light also dictates that you cannot see it before it hits your eyeball YET they see it before it comes even close to them. This suggests that the “light” is slower than light.”
“Counter argument”: “bro they don’t care about that, ur debunked gg”
Loool if that’s how u choose to comprehend it then ur comprehension skills come into question, ur logic is flawed, and ur selective reading is worse

Actually done arguing with you it’s just pointless, ur arguments make no sense, with ur points nothing should be regarded as it’s speed out side of the show bullets shouldn’t be bullet speed lightning shouldn’t be lightning speed etc
If they make no sense and easy to debunk you would be capable of elaborating casually and actually explaining how it can’t exist.
You failed to properly address my argument in anyway, shape and form.
Instead of explaining why it could still be LS while they see it (direct way of debunking it), you say it’s “not logical” and “doesn’t make any sense,” when the only thing that doesn’t make sense is light being slower than light when it’s literally one light beam (the light beam has to be emitting light off itself for it to reach the opponents eye, Deku, which suggests the laser is slower than that light aka not light speed).
But I’m happy to see you give up, casual concessions

Loool if that’s how u choose to comprehend it then ur comprehension skills come into question, ur logic is flawed, and ur selective reading is worse
I have yet to see you present anything differ than what I said.
Copying my past replies doesn’t do anything but show you rely on me. 🤓.
For tl;dr -
your argument is not valid at all,

your argument is sooo flawed that it’s funny, and yess I refuted your argument,

you cannot pick and chose properties of light/physics you wanna use buddy
Says this while literally picking and choosing the physics of light.
This is fiction my guy no one cares that about those stuff

I easily debunked your argument so stop,

Sorry bro but that argument has to be the dumbest one I’ve ever heard

as I said before ur picking and choosing when to use your “physics”

Shows that he doesn’t even understand the argument yet claims it’s incorrect, classic beta male.
“explain that🥸” u sound like a child that thinks they won an argument but doesn’t even know what the argument is about
Randomly insults me and claim I don’t even know what I’m arguing despite him literally admitting he doesn’t understand anything

If they make no sense and easy to debunk you would be capable of elaborating casually and actually explaining how it can’t exist.
You failed to properly address my argument in anyway, shape and form.
Instead of explaining why it could still be LS while they see it (direct way of debunking it), you say it’s “not logical” and “doesn’t make any sense,” when the only thing that doesn’t make sense is light being slower than light when it’s literally one light beam (the light beam has to be emitting light off itself for it to reach the opponents eye, Deku, which suggests the laser is slower than that light aka not light speed).
But I’m happy to see you give up, casual concessions
Your so delusional I’ve debunked u many times but every time ur reply with “ I said they don’t care” or “ I said they are light speed” none of which I said but I guess it’s easier for u to actually ignore logic and choose what u read, it doesn’t matter that this is referring to MHA u can’t choose to use one type of logic here and another in a different show, so u complaint abt how they would see The lasers would still have to affect other shows,
lol why would I need to give up when ur whole argument has beeen. “Since it’s not stated to be light speed the physics has to be different”

When did I claim the physics were different because it wasn’t stated? I haven’t made that argument ANYWHERE. Here are you again claiming you debunked my argument without proving it, lol. You already conceded I have no reason to continue arguing against you

I have yet to see you present anything differ than what I said.
Copying my past replies doesn’t do anything but show you rely on me. 🤓.
For tl;dr -

Says this while literally picking and choosing the physics of light.

Shows that he doesn’t even understand the argument yet claims it’s incorrect, classic beta male.

Randomly insults me and claim I don’t even know what I’m arguing despite him literally admitting he doesn’t understand anything
Bro what are u even saying, lool proving my pointless that u choose what to read and how to comprehend it, when did I admit I didn’t understand ur delusional

When did I claim the physics were different because it wasn’t stated? I haven’t made that argument ANYWHERE. Here are you again claiming you debunked my argument without proving it, lol. You already conceded I have no reason to continue arguing against you
Same guy whose whole argument was “since MHA lasers aren’t stated to be light speed so they aren’t” and the logic behind it is that if it was light speed they wouldn’t be able to see, and when that flaw is brought up his rebuttal is “ I’m not referring to other series” like he can pick and choose when to use different rules, saying that different laws apply when they say they are light speed
Ok buddy if MHA lasers were confirmed to be lightspeed what would happen to ur argument?

Back