• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission Spoiler Thread

Oh it likely is gonna be an outlier LMAO
Source of Frustration
images

In my honest opinion, if your scaling relies on having so many things being outliers, then the scaling itself is the problem
My point is they shouldn’t be outliers at all. We have multiple feats including this one where at the they should be sub Rel or above. Massively Hypersonic at best speed makes zero sense when we know they can dodge lasers, reflected lasers and react to reflected lasers(stars n Stripes). Sub Rel+ should be added IMO

Unfortunately, the feat was done by a Deku who is at most 20% or 30% here, so scaling would be overhauled.
Not necessarily we are assuming that this is travel speed or combat speed this is actually reaction speed, it makes alot of sense that he can react to them ( we've seen multiple instances of this)compared to combat speed , so if we look at it like that it could work, I'm sure deku is gonna dodge shigaraki's radio waves in the future

Not necessarily we are assuming that this is travel speed or combat speed this is actually reaction speed, it makes alot of sense that he can react to them ( we've seen multiple instances of this)compared to combat speed , so if we look at it like that it could work, I'm sure deku is gonna dodge shigaraki's radio waves in the future
This is what I was thinking as well but it will be with danger sense now. So if he dodges radio waves he’ll have lightspeed reactions with danger sense. We can then have his speed amped up to sub Rel with that calc.

Thats exactly what I was bout to state but danger sense is kinda weird sometimes it helps you dodge fast things other times it doesn't, they said it wouldn't work if there was no hostile intent but we see the fourth use it to dodge banjo's attacks where he clearly had no bad intent, I assume it works like spider-sense or more like observation Haki tbh( meant to give waaay faster reactions)
This is what I was thinking as well but it will be with danger sense now. So if he dodges radio waves he’ll have lightspeed reactions with danger sense. We can then have his speed amped up to sub Rel with that calc.

I simply believe these sub Rel+ speeds can be used for rn. Overhaul scaling for characters for who? Only a few characters scale to 30%, this movie takes place after Endeavor pro agency and b4 the war. He’s capable of using that percentage regularly and bursts of 45%. Scaling won’t go out of whack only it’d be jus right, this is purely for reaction speed nothing else.

Last edited:
The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
It doesn't meet this requirement.
The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror.
Flect Turn's Quirk is not magical but its certainly not made of a real life material, such as a mirror, therefore it doesn't meet this criteria.
The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources.
It was never stated to be light speed.
It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.
Once again, it just doesn't.

C'mon everyone, this doesn't even meet a single requirement, the lasers could perfectly be just energy beams, and I have to remind you that 20% Deku couldn't even dodge natural lightning from clouds, with Sub-Relativistic+ reactions he would be able to perceive lightning in slow motion, and the Deku who dodged these "lasers" was using 10-15%.

Last edited:
Also, genuine question, was a laser ever accepted as lightspeed in VsBattles, despite having no statement or intrinsically natural origin?

It doesn't meet this requirement.

Flect Turn's Quirk is not magical but its certainly not made of a real life material, such as a mirror, therefore it doesn't meet this criteria.

It was never stated to be light speed.

Once again, it just doesn't.

C'mon everyone, this doesn't even meet a single requirement, the lasers could perfectly be just energy beams, and I have to remind you that 20% Deku couldn't even dodge natural lightning from clouds, with Sub-Relativistic+ reactions he would be able to perceive lightning in slow motion, and the Deku who dodged these "lasers" was using 10-15%.
Question? So your saying if it doesn’t state it’s Lightspeed then it isn’t? A simple search tells us a average laser moves at the speed of light. We don’t need any other verification than that to prove it’s Lightspeed. Next why bring up the beam refracting into new material if there are no refractions being done? Refraction is when light is going thru a liquid. In this case it’s reflection you meant to put so using that as a requirement to downplay the laser has been nullified.

Next you talk about how u his quirk isn’t magical but it also doesn’t follow real life material. You know this how? When deku attacks Flect we don’t see the attacks being hit by the mirrors and then reflecting them. Only when the beams are being shot we see the mirrors actually hold purpose and with that being said one could make the analytical assumption that ofc those mirrors are real and play a role in how his reflection works so it does meet the criteria. So far both your rebuttals have been nulled and now we get to the final claim.

You say the beams don’t meet a single requirement but I told u how it does and nulled your reasoning for why it doesn’t and then you bring up lasers being energy which is a assumption as well. Nothing analytical was brought up on how I reached that conclusion. I’ve given more reasoning than you for why they are light and lightspeed.

Now for deku only having 10-15% I told u already this movie takes place after endeavor pro agency arc meaning deku is capable of using 30% and on top of vigorously training it’s apparent that Whenever deku fights he gets faster than from the last time he’s fought. It makes sense that he’s capable of having this speed at 30%, this is the timeline. Loses to nine lightning - Comes back after gaining zenkai boost from katsuma that boosts his overall stats which obviously includes speed - beats nine with 100% ofa - trains with his new found boosted speed and strength(8% - 20%) - class 1-a vs 1-b - endeavor pro agency arc which he vigorously trains again - then the movie where he’s using 30% clearly and dodging lasers which makes sense since he’s clearly stronger and faster after all he’s been through - then we get War Arc.

This all adds up I’d say pls don’t use past events to downplay a verses speed it’s illogical especially when the verse is all about training to be faster than before and in prev fights. They tread on that topic a lot, that’s one of the main things in mha is reaction speed. Deku brings this up when shinso is fighting etc.

How do you even know it's a real life laser and not a generic energy beam? Quoting the laser page, "most lasers in fiction are not real or provable as real. Often they are supernatural in nature and do not function anywhere close to how real light should". The lasers in Deku's case simply fall in this category.

Next you talk about how u his quirk isn’t magical but it also doesn’t follow real life material. You know this how?
How do I know? This mirror Quirk not only reflect those "lasers", they reflect the physical strength of Deku's attacks, now tell me, since when the heck do mirrors in real life reflect the force of attacks back, that alone proves these are not real mirrors.
You say the beams don’t meet a single requirement but I told u how it does and nulled your reasoning for why it doesn’t and then you bring up lasers being energy which is a assumption as well.
Beams reflecting over some Quirk mirrors that also reflect physical attacks doesn't null anything. And yes, my assumption takes precedent over lightspeed beams, because you have to proof they are traveling at the speed of light.
Now for deku only having 10-15% I told u already this movie takes place after endeavor pro agency arc meaning deku is capable of using 30%.
No he doesn't, this movie takes place in the agency arc. I recommend you to read Kingofwolves' timeline suggestion.

This all adds up I’d say pls don’t use past events to downplay a verses speed.
I'm not downplaying this verse, I have been in Vsbattles wiki for years, I saw how discussions go on for hundreds of replies arguing about light speed lasers (which had more evidence than in the case of My Hero), just to have them all rejected.

That's why I know for sure something like this would never get accepted, and you, who have create multiple threads arguing about Aoyama's navel laser, should have known this by now.

Last edited:
How do you even know it's a real life laser and not a generic energy beam? Quoting the laser page, "most lasers in fiction are not real or provable as real. Often they are supernatural in nature and do not function anywhere close to how real light should". The lasers in Deku's case simply fall in this category.

How do I know? This mirror Quirk not only reflect those "lasers", they reflect the physical strength of Deku's attacks, now tell me, since when the heck do mirrors in real life reflect the force of attacks back, that alone proves these are not real mirrors.

Beams reflecting over some Quirk mirrors that also reflect physical attacks doesn't null anything. And yes, my assumption takes precedent over lightspeed beams, because you have to proof they are traveling at the speed of light.

No he doesn't, this movie takes place in the agency arc. I recommend you to read Kingofwolves' timeline suggestion.

I'm not downplaying this verse, I have been in Vsbattles wiki for years, I saw how discussions go on for hundreds of replies arguing about light speed lasers (which had more evidence than in the case of My Hero), just to have them all rejected.

That's why I know for sure something like this would never get accepted, and you, who have create multiple threads arguing about Aoyama's navel laser, should have know this by now.
So a laser that’s coming from a laser gun in the movie is supernatural in nature? Bro how does that even correlate. You gain the knowledge to make a laser gun but instead of it being made the way it’s intended to be made it’s not? You think that makes sense? ESP when u look at where the lasers were being shot from. They were mounted on walls and armed with sensors im guessin that can read movements hence why they were capable of tagging mid air targets etc. so yea I don’t think the lasers fall in that category for deku at all. It’d make sense if they weren’t mounted laser guns but they aren’t at all so it’s a safe bet to say they function as real lasers in a lock tight facility such as the one deku was in. Multiple barriers, sensor shooting laser guns and guards everywhere.

Not once was it shown that the mirrors were being put in the place of dekus physical assaults is my point. If he’d thrown a punch a mirror should’ve been hit or at least in the front etc and then been able to reflect the attack but with Flect it’d jus be a invisible barrier for the reflection to be completed. This was shown everytime deku tried attacking, why doesn’t this same thing apply to the lasers? Your basically saying projectiles get hit by mirrors for reflection but everything else doesn’t. The thing is u never said and that would still be also untrue cuz that didn’t happen at all. I’m helping ur case by saying that and then also debunking it at the exact same time so that you can’t say it. So yea like I said those mirrors can definitely be interpreted as real mirrors that simply have the ability to also reflect physical damage if that was the case but we didn’t see that happen in the movie. Not that I recall anyway I could be wrong but I recently watched it and I remember that not happening.

I clicked on that link to the timeline and it’s incorrect. We literally see the endeavor pro agency arc end when the movie releases. Since the anime only episode where they introduce the quirk drug that is produced by Flect is canon that lets us know the timeline. The endeavor pro agency arc is finished after that episode we get ending vs the 3 kids and the finito. After it finishes we get the movie meaning EPA then the movie. Hence why we see him using blackwhip so efficiently, in the epa arc he was capable of moving cars and that was after being calm and going thru a whole inner dialogue. In this movie he’s easily using blackwhip etc it makes more sense for it to be after EPA but before the war arc to showcase his blackwhip skills that he puts to further use on Shigaraki. Now onto proving they’re lightspeed, I proved that when specifying that they move in a straight line and follow requirements. On top of all that they are capable of being reflected on mirrors which I also proved don’t directly reflect on contact physical attacks meaning ur rebuttal to prove that the mirrors aren’t actual mirrors obsolete.

Finally You’ve seen multiple threads with more evidence? Doubt it tbh becuz like I said before I’ve proven already his beam is lightspeed it was just simply seen as a outlier. I still have the thread saved where damage agrees to the beam being light cause I proved it, and proved that since it’s light and reflects off mirrors from his costume it automatically warrants lightspeed. Then it was simply called a outlier which I argued against but that’s a diff story.

I’m simply saying that with every thing being said sub Rel+ isn’t bad esp when we know in the possible future deku will be Lightspeed reactions if Shigaraki is shown using radios waves on him. Other characters such as stars n Stripes has also been shown to have feats at sub Rel why we haven’t used them idk?

What's the argument here, now people want to say the mirrors aren't real mirrors or something?

I don't get what's the point of trying to deny laser feats in MHA especially as they continue coming up more and more.
That's exactly is happening he said the mirrors were part of his body and quirk which shows he didn't actually watch the movie, he is also saying the lasers aren't real lasers

Also people need to stop using Nine's Lighting to debunk MHA I've looked into it more, and I think it shouldn’t be used as an anti speed feat for the verse.
yk what’s funny I’ve been saying this. I even mentioned it in my comment below therefir and gave thorough reasoning as to why it makes zero sense to downplay the verses speed by using a past events. I also gave reasoning to debunk his rebuttals, also this site hides feats and calcs a lot. I was told that stars n stripes has sub Rel speed for the reaction feat with the beam why wasn’t that used?

No I agree I’m just saying this is horikoshi’s fault

It isn't the author's fault.

People just don't want the verse to be that fast no matter the feats. So far we have Aoyama's laser which can be refracted by Hagakure and it can also be reflected and redirected by the reflective tubes in Aoyama's suit so that he can fire it out of his shoulders and knees.

We got Flect Turn and the lasers are being reflected off real mirrors. Now people are trying to say those mirrors aren't true mirrors or something.

We have the laser jets and the feats whose only rebuttal was that the author didn't say the lasers were Lightspeed. Or some people using the fact that the lasers started to act differently after Star enforced a rule on them. However, Horikoshi clearly treated them like light since even the 2 quirks used to counter them are literally names Reflect and Refract/Scatter.

The only thing Hori hasn't done is outright state the lasers are lightspeed but then again, authors don't really have to state that bullets are bullet speed or lightning is lightning speed.

Ironically, Aoyama's laser is the most likely one to be lightspeed since it has been stated to be light and has shown reflection and refraction.

When 13 sucked in Aoyama's laser with Black Hole "I can also absorb light!"

Laser having thrust something isn't evidence against it. Lasers can indeed push things in reality. Lasers carry momentum/energy, they have thrust. Just that the amount of energy needed to perform the movements we see would be insanely high. I imagine Tier 7 levels of energy to just move Aoyama like he does, but that is irrelevant.

I'm curious, how many people truly react to Aoyama's laser? I know Nine and his team reacted to the laser after it was fired, though I'd have to calc what their speed would be.

I don't have any opinions about Flect's lasers, since I haven't seen the movie.

But I personally believe that the jets lasers are truly lightspeed, just that no one scales to them at all. I believe Star's reaction came after she was hit, while afterward she "aim dodged" them to grab them. She was still hit (She had burns mark on her afterward), but she was already aware it was going to hit her.

Note: It's impossible to prove otherwise until the anime gets there, though it might not clear anything up. But the manga makes it impossible to tell if she moved before or after being hit. Shigaraki... never reacted to them period, he just got hit over and over again.

Ironically, Aoyama's laser is the most likely one to be lightspeed since it has been stated to be light and has shown reflection and refraction.

Laser having thrust something isn't evidence against it. Lasers can indeed push things in reality. Lasers carry momentum/energy, they have thrust. Just that the amount of energy needed to perform the movements we see would be insanely high. I imagine Tier 7 levels of energy to just move Aoyama like he does, but that is irrelevant.

I'm curious, how many people truly react to Aoyama's laser? I know Nine and his team reacted to the laser after it was fired, though I'd have to calc what their speed would be.

But I personally believe that the jets lasers are truly lightspeed, just that no one scales to them at all. I believe Star's reaction came after she was hit, while afterward she "aim dodged" them to grab them. She was still hit (She had burns mark on her afterward), but she was already aware it was going to hit her.

Note: It's impossible to prove otherwise until the anime gets there, though it might not clear anything up. But the manga makes it impossible to tell if she moved before or after being hit. Shigaraki... never reacted to them period, he just got hit over and over again.
Let’s not also forget that aoyama’s lasers where completely manipulated ( and still destructive meaning it’s not energy) by invisible girl so many things to back it up

Also

Also light does have thrust in fact you could create a booster with light it just would have to be an incredible amount ,
anything that has movement has momentum and if it has momentum that momentum can be transfered.
also that not even a good arguement for them because radio waves provide even less thrust than normal light and shigaraki uses them as boosters and physical attacks so yh.

I think without a doubt the jet lasers are light speed , they came from jets that can use force field , track biological signs/quirks and are commanded by a guy literally ripped from Star Wars and were fired in a vacuum , like what else do we need

Last edited:
Let’s not also forget that aoyama’s lasers where completely manipulated ( and still destructive meaning it’s not energy) by invisible girl so many things to back it up
I’ve been saying this for years bro. Check my old threads, when I brought this up there was no rebuttal

I mean after that one feat with Shigaraki she is seen reacting to multiple jet lasers at once so that she can create the super laser. It’s premeditated yes but it’s still a good feat and at distance that isn’t long range, combined with the fact that the lasers are lightspeed considering all the facts. Jets from america is a dead giveaway that at the very least they’re using actual lasers that move at lightspeed. They own jest capable of making forcefields, tracking heat signatures and scanning on ones quirk for information analysis.

Can we focus on Bakugo's Howitzer Impact atm? That's a really good AP feat and we could probably scale Bakugo's Condensed Explosions above it since they're stated to be stronger than any explosions he's done before.

That's very fair, it's obvious that the laser is the giant screaming elephant in the room but 8-A+ Bakugo is really good as well

We have to wait for high quality videos in order for those feats to be calculated and evaluated.

Just to avoid inconsistencies and the redoing of calculations and threads. It's no different than how we wait for the official release of the chapter to calculate the feats.

So Umm what’s the verdict on Sub Rel+ MHA? We have more than 2 calcs for it and it makes sense. We’re simply jus beating around the bush we have multiple people who’ve made concrete arguments on it being sub Rel - sub Rel+, to which we’ve jus swept under the rug. Let’s make some changes

So Umm what’s the verdict on Sub Rel+ MHA? We have more than 2 calcs for it and it makes sense. We’re simply jus beating around the bush we have multiple people who’ve made concrete arguments on it being sub Rel - sub Rel+, to which we’ve jus swept under the rug. Let’s make some changes
I would prefer to wait for the new movie to release before that but i personally agree with the Sub Rel MHA already.

I would prefer to wait for the new movie to release before that but i personally agree with the Sub Rel MHA already.
It’s not even about DVDs we don’t need that for verification, we already have 2 feats with Stars and Stripes that are calced at sub Rel+ we can use those. We’re just adding the deku feats also for further proof which we will

Back