• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission Spoiler Thread

Well in my opinion this movie was the weakest one yet compared to last two plot wise but the highlights of this film made up for it and imo even surpassed the other film's highlights. Flect and Deku throwing hands was just too good. And Bakugo going crazy af.

I found the feel of this movie to be alright with me. Rody absolutely helped Deku carry the actual plot of the film. Sure the destination wasn’t as crazy as the last two, but the character moments, development and relations were 10/10. And honestly, that’s all I want out of a MHA movie. Good characters, fun interactions, tons of fights and a plot that at least makes sense with a villain whose powers and motive are realistic in some way.

So definitely my favorite movie personally.

Remember when deku powers up and his perception is so slow that fadt paced rocks appear in slow motion? Ima calc that

giphy.gif

After seeing a couple of clips and reminding myself of what all was happening, I’m pretty sure Deku is using 10-15% in the movie, but with a lot more bursts of 20%. He amps vs Flect but never visibly until near the end, so that was likely him going 20% if not slightly higher. Also this movie isn’t that long after/during endeavor training, so he wouldn’t have 30% this early.

So a key for Endeavor Agency Deku (since we can finally make one now that he has actual feats) would be:

At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C, 8-B with 10%, higher with 15%, 8-A with 20%, Low 7-B with 100%

Flect was scrapping directly with 20% and going blow for blow, but around 15% was when his quirk started to give out. So 15% could possibly be City Block+ for downscaling from 20% and beginning to actually break Flect.

Flect himself should be:

Varies, up to 8-A with Reflect

This is because he reflects the damage done to him but hits his limit around 20% levels, at which point he can still reflect attacks but it takes conscious effort and starts hurting him.
I think despite this movie being set up by the filler, it is still set after Endeavor Agency arc during the 4 month timeskip which could even put Deku at 30% - 45%

Also, I think I’ve got an accurate list of what all the movie updates, at least immediately;
  • New 10-15% Key for Deku
  • Flect Turn needs a key
  • Leviathan needs a key
  • Serpenters need a key
  • Beros needs a key
  • Bakugo should have updates to his Stamina via the fight with Serpenters
Not much to actually calc yet until clear shots of the movie come out, and even then there don’t seem to be many feats to do that for. That of course can change as more of you calc boys see it, but I think just making the profiles right now is fine since many users have already seen it and can affirm what occurs. Also the bad camera videos that show the important fights.

No, we can't change any profile until the movie comes out. Profiles are something everyone should be involved in, only having a select number of people confirm if something happened is unacceptable. People need to be able to judge feats/calc themselves, which isn't possible until the movie comes out in Blu-Ray/DVD.

Or at least until we get clear hd footage, leak or otherwise.

I'm heavily against making profiles or updating profiles with a movie that only a small number of people saw or can see.

No, we can't change any profile until the movie comes out. Profiles are something everyone should be involved in, only having a select number of people confirm if something happened is unacceptable. People need to be able to judge feats/calc themselves, which isn't possible until the movie comes out in Blu-Ray/DVD.

Or at least until we get clear hd footage, leak or otherwise.

I'm heavily against making profiles or updating profiles with a movie that only a small number of people saw or can see.
Ugh.

3 month wait til February, here we come I suppose.

Also, there ARE full leaks out for Flect, Serpenters and Leviathan. Their full fights are out there right now on YouTube, just search up “Deku vs Flect Turn” and you’ll find all of them. So it’s not like feats or scaling can’t be verified.

Not everything, there are a lot of things I need confirmation for. And I can't get them in anyway besides word of mouth. Also that footage usually doesn't stay up for long.

There is no point when every single cam footage calc made will instantly be changed when the hd footage comes out, which will change the results.

Last edited:
Though I liked the movie and thought it was done very well, I'm rather irritated that Deku was capable of using 100% Full Cowl without breaking his body. In the second film, Heroes Rising, it's implied that he and Bakugo were only capable of doing this because their bodies were momentarily boosted by Maharo's Cell Activation Quirk, which is just shaky evidence at best, since Maharo is only a child and probably doesn't have such unbelievable mastery over his Quirk to boost their bodies to such a level. But here, Deku was able to access 100% of One For All because of... reasons? Plus Ultra, I guess? I mean, sure he's probably a lot stronger after having trained with Endeavor, but a sudden leap to 100% doesn't make much sense. And at least in Heroes Rising, both Deku and Bakugo's arms were broken when they unleashed their Detroit Smash. Here, Deku barely looks like he was weakened by his United States of Smash.

I'm gonna ask, where the heck this "momentarily boosted by Maharo's Cell Activation Quirk" even come from? When it was ever stated that it was temporary? Why would Nine waste his time with a temporary boost to his cells when he is dying?

Though I liked the movie and thought it was done very well, I'm rather irritated that Deku was capable of using 100% Full Cowl without breaking his body. In the second film, Heroes Rising, it's implied that he and Bakugo were only capable of doing this because their bodies were momentarily boosted by Maharo's Cell Activation Quirk, which is just shaky evidence at best, since Maharo is only a child and probably doesn't have such unbelievable mastery over his Quirk to boost their bodies to such a level. But here, Deku was able to access 100% of One For All because of... reasons? Plus Ultra, I guess? I mean, sure he's probably a lot stronger after having trained with Endeavor, but a sudden leap to 100% doesn't make much sense. And at least in Heroes Rising, both Deku and Bakugo's arms were broken when they unleashed their Detroit Smash. Here, Deku barely looks like he was weakened by his United States of Smash.
He used FC 100% for like 6 seconds in real time for a punch rush and a kiss.

Also, using FC 100% has never even confirmed to leave him immobile or anything. His pain tolerance has already demonstrated that he can handle broken bones with no issue whatsoever for extended periods of time. His arms were broken from like the first few punches (as shown from the purple smear he leaves behind while punching), and the state of his arms afterwards.

It's not like he's supposed to just fall down and stop moving everytime he uses 100%, he has gotten WAY better at just dealing with the broken bones, and this is consistent with how he treats broken bones in the war arc.

Also, using FC 100% has never even confirmed to leave him immobile or anything. His pain tolerance has already demonstrated that he can handle broken bones with no issue whatsoever for extended periods of time. His arms were broken from like the first few punches (as shown from the purple smear he leaves behind while punching), and the state of his arms afterwards.
Got it, it was kinda hard to tell the state of his arms, since I watched a pirated version of it with blurry vision and background music on Youtube XD

Though you're wrong with the FC 100%: during his fight with Overhaul he accidentally started to use 100% to escape with Eri, but after she let go, he immediately fell to the ground in pain and said that his insides were beginning to burn. This is a clear indication that using 100% of One For All throughout his entire body would cause himself to be ripped apart, yet this doesn't happen in either Heroes Rising or World Heroes Mission.

Though you're wrong with the FC 100%: during his fight with Overhaul he accidentally started to use 100% to escape with Eri, but after she let go, he immediately fell to the ground in pain and said that his insides were beginning to burn.
That wasn't One For All, that was Eri's Quirk rewinding his body, he only used 100% on his legs and was instantly healed by Eri before he could even feel the pain of his broken bones, but her Quirk keep rewinding, which caused Deku to drop to the ground.

The same thing happened after he defeated Overhaul, it was noted that Eri's Quirk was getting stronger and Deku was about to get erased from existence.

Though you're wrong with the FC 100%: during his fight with Overhaul he accidentally started to use 100% to escape with Eri, but after she let go, he immediately fell to the ground in pain and said that his insides were beginning to burn. This is a clear indication that using 100% of One For All throughout his entire body would cause himself to be ripped apart, yet this doesn't happen in either Heroes Rising or World Heroes Mission.
We've agreed that has nothing to do with 100%, and it is Eri instead. Especially when the responses to his vocal feeling of pain is Overhaul stating Eri lacks control.

Izuku, before dropping Eri, knew he accidently used 100%. He wouldn't keep himself at 100%.

Ok, I think I'm seeing it now.

On an unrelated note, I'm curious as to the kind of upgrade Shoto's going to get after this movie. He managed to tank Leviathan's punch, which destroyed the floor of the Humanise headquarters. I imagine someone is going to make a calculation for that feat sometime soon.

Cool. That rating manages to fit with the current scaling of the MHA series, though it's always frustrating to see such characters being capable of withstanding such force, but never being able to physically exert that force themselves, like being able to crack stone with punches or damage buildings with their physical attacks. It's a personal pet peeve of mine, not sure if anyone else agrees.

What do you mean “aim dodging”? It clearly showed Deku and Rody dodging multiple of the lasers AFTER they were fired.
Speed of light reaction speed. We know this already, we don’t go off what fandom says buddy. Sometimes they spit facts other times YIKES 🤣

Back