• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission Spoiler Thread

is it stated? the other films have like a half dozen each
I actually haven’t seen a Horikoshi statement on it specifically, but he did write that official chapter where the trio fought Endeavor to get in on the Humarise raid. I’d need a copy of his Volume W interview to see his thoughts fully.

Also, 15% Deku should have Class 50 LS for being at least 1.875x stronger than 8%, though the movie clearly portrays 15% as capable of hurting Flect through his Quirk and Flect can fight 20%. Which is why I say downscaling 15% to baseline 8-B+ would be the most accurate.

Flect using lasers that travel in a straight line and reflected off his mirrors to try and kill deku. Deku dodges about 3 or 4 of them b4 getting tagged simply becuz of how much lasers were being shot which = LS reaction feat to some magnitude, this is yet another LS feat brought up in the series. If he had Danger Sense would that make him 100% LS reaction timer??

Flect using lasers that travel in a straight line and reflected off his mirrors to try and kill deku. Deku dodges about 3 or 4 of them b4 getting tagged simply becuz of how much lasers were being shot which = LS reaction feat to some magnitude, this is yet another LS feat brought up in the series. If he had Danger Sense would that make him 100% LS reaction timer??

Outlier!!

Outlier!!
How exactly? It’s another LS feat within the verse. Travel speed ≠ Reaction speed, Stars n Stripes Reacts to reflected lasers. Mina Ashido Reacts to reflected lasers from Aoyama mirrors on his costume. Mirio Reacts to the laser without looking. Toru Hagakure in the anime emphasizes on the manga and literally sends out a lightspeed beam via refraction. Go to 12 second mark for confirmation

And B4 you say “so Aoyama Beam = Shigaraki Reflection beam feat which causes a inconsistency in terms of speed scaling” no becuz Lasers can vary in speed.

Plus those aren’t even mirrors, they’re literally things part of his quirk
His power is reflection. They’re mirrors my boa jus frm a glance u can see that, even if they weren’t it would still be a laser being reflected in the end becuz that’s what his power is to reflect lol. LS mha ftw

His power is reflection. They’re mirrors my boa jus frm a glance u can see that, even if they weren’t it would still be a laser being reflected in the end becuz that’s what his power is to reflect lol. LS mha ftw
But his quirk reflecting these lasers arent the same as mirror reflection, PLUS lasers dont cause explosions.

But his quirk reflecting these lasers arent the same as mirror reflection, PLUS lasers dont cause explosions.
I’m saying how do you kno those aren’t mirrors my boa? They look exactly like mirrors only thing is he has them doing more than jus being mirrors since they’re linked to his quirk. Even then his mirrors cause reflection to not only light but physical attacks as well

And doesn’t aoyamas beam cause explosions when fully charged and that’s literally called light by everyone. Also I didn’t watch the movie so I don’t kno flects beam actually cause explosions. On top of all of that lasers can cause explosions anyway when given enough energy it causes nuclear fission which then Chains into a explosion

And doesn’t aoyamas beam cause explosions when fully charged and that’s literally called light by everyone. Also I didn’t watch the movie so I don’t kno flects beam actually cause explosions.
so if it causes explosions then its clearly different from natural light and doesnt meet the LS standards.

so if it causes explosions then its clearly different from natural light and doesnt meet the LS standards.
My point is lasers can cause explosions. A quick google search tells me that. Also that doesn’t make it non light especially in a verse that has quirks like aoyama who’s beam is actually light and capable of doing that. Not becuz it doesn’t follow guidelines for a wiki but becuz quirks are literally not normal so they’re capable of altering what known world actually knows for lightspeed, light etc.

All I’m saying is my boa Deku finna be LS - ftl jus off dodging those reflected lasers. That wouldn’t be the only time someone was caught reacting to sum at that speed 😈

Ok after re watching i saw that the attack expanded three different times meaning the feat is higher so ill redo the feat

I redid it and still got large building level, Ima have to do some more measurements bc i messed up again. Ill redo in a couple of hours

Back