• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia - Top and Low Tier Speed Revision

Given that both of Dragon's calcs have been accepted and deemed consistent by many, when can this CRT be accepted and profiles get updated ( I'm pretty new to all this so I don't know how long these thing usually take)

Alright, the AP thread is done, so let’s get about this one fully.

Since the calcs have been accepted, are there any questions on who should be scaling to High Hypersonic+?

It's not just the High Hypersonic+ feats we need to discuss. We need to also talk about Iida's Hypersonic feat and who scales to that.

It's not just the High Hypersonic+ feats we need to discuss. We need to also talk about Iida's Hypersonic feat and who scales to that.
5% also have a Supersonic+ feat, we will probably have to leave these two feats for another CRT.

I guess it'd be alright to rate BoS 100% Izuku to the HHS+ feat.

Yakuza Arc Izuku should be stronger/faster than his BoS self right? Though I doubt the difference would be high enough to make a difference.

I'm okay with scaling BoS 100% HHS+, which would scale to USJ All Might/Nomu, along with whoever scales to them. Remember that some downscale to them, so they'd be closer to baseline HHS+ or actually baseline.

The feat is not baseline HH+ so I also agree with BoS 100% scaling to the same tier.

I agree with BoS 100% Deku scaling to the same tier. It's not baseline so it's fine to downscale.

Well, since this revision has been applied, it can be closed I believe. Since the Iida calc is going to be its own thread with other stuff.

Back