• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia - Top and Low Tier Speed Revision

Back at it again.

First up is this calc which will give High Hypersonic + speed to 100% Deku.

As we have recently found, this speed is very consistent with the further feats we have found in the manga, such as the massively hypersonic feat from a stronger Deku, as well as the now more accurate Number Six scaling for Hypersonic+ characters.

Since Therefir has given the OK for the calc, I propose the following scale to it:

100% Deku (UA Beginnings and Joint Training)
45% Deku
All Might (All keys except Prime)
All For One (Except Prime)
Tomura Shigaraki (with AFO)
USJ Nomu
Hood
Hawks
Endeavor
Mirko
Nine (tubes broken)
Wolfram (with quirk enhancer)

For the next part of this CRT, we have a calc for Iida saving Todoroki from Stain. This was calced a long time ago and deemed an outlier, so more discussion for how it works in our current speed ratings should be opened up here.

Personally, Hypersonic is seeming very consistent when factoring in the multitude of Hypersonic+ characters now existing, as opposed to a long time ago when we barely could get people to Supersonic.

Please keep discussion on track and try not to derail too much. That’s been happening a lot in MHA threads lately.

Last edited:
I have an issue with the calc which I've posted in the blog's comments.

I'm neutral.

To be more specific, I agree with the second calc but I'm unsure about the first one since Damage made their comment about it. I prefer to wait.

Last edited:
I have an issue with the calc which I've posted in the blog's comments.
I looked at the response
The main reason is because in the shot with Deku at his max height the air pressure is barely jutting out of the hole while Deku is 80m in the air and in the anime we can’t see Deku traveling out of the hole he’s just gone completely.

If this is insufficient I have a proposal for a quick recalculation
Including the distance from where Deku was to the hole to the surface take that as how far The shockwave moved while adding that distance to the 80m Deku moved.

It’ll probably still be in the High Hypersonic range (hope) but obviously slower

Oh yeah btw the Iida Calc needs to be evaluated
So even though I already agree with it since it doesn’t look so inconsistent anymore it would be preferable if someone like Damage ok’d it on the blog.

I don't think it would be sufficient. Deku's original position to Chisaki is a lot closer than Deku's original position to the hole in the roof.

In the anime, we still don't see Deku until after the shockwave has already his Chisaki and even then he's still rising up in the air. He definitely did not travel the full distance before the shockwave hit Chisaki.

Oh yeah btw the Iida Calc needs to be evaluated
So even though I already agree with it since it doesn’t look so inconsistent anymore it would be preferable if someone like Damage ok’d it on the blog.
Ah, I thought someone did, must of mixed up the blogs. Guess we’ll wait on that too.

Also, for your calc, you can see that the shockwave Deku created had yet to conclude by the time he realizes he is outside. Would it be fine to assume he reached the hole itself before the shockwave hit Chisaki?

Ah, I thought someone did, must of mixed up the blogs. Guess we’ll wait on that too.

Also, for your calc, you can see that the shockwave Deku created had yet to conclude by the time he realizes he is outside. Would it be fine to assume he reached the hole itself before the shockwave hit Chisaki?
Seems Debatable
So I’d like to know if others think that’s fine.

I agree that a better assumption would be that Deku hit the ceiling/hole before the shockwave hit Chisaki.

Also, my calc needs to be evaluated before scaling can be discussed.

I agree that a better assumption would be that Deku hit the ceiling/hole before the shockwave hit Chisaki.

Welp my super rough fast pixel scale got Deku’s distance to the surface as 50m
So yeah I guess this won’t be downgraded into unusability so long as people say this is a better assumption than the distance outside the hole.
Although I’m going over it again to be safe

This assumption would be safer yes.

I evaluated your calculation, the feat is straightforward and it was only rejected because at the time it seemed like an outlier.

I think this is still an Upgrade for characters like Mirko and Hawks as currently I believe they just upscale from the Hypersonic+ Number 6

Speaking of that I think we may have an inconsistency in the profiles
We rate Hood as High Hypersonic
Hawks says he’s equal in speed with hood
Yet is rated Hypersonic+
Yeah, he should be high hypersonic. He might’ve just been forgotten during last speed revision.

One thing I noticed in the anime version of this clip is that Deku actually disappears before the shockwave even reaches the spikes. It doesn't reach Overhaul until after he's already out of the building.

One thing I noticed in the anime version of this clip is that Deku actually disappears before the shockwave even reaches the spikes. It doesn't reach Overhaul until after he's already out of the building.
I’ll wait to see how many people think this is an alright interpretation of the feat
As this could bump the feat closer to the results of the Mach 50 original if agreed upon

Same here not sure which is best to use.
Don't wanna come off as biased, but because the spike you used was curving so the distance isn't exactly accurate, I think mine is best to use. The first picture I used in my blog proves that the spike I used was on its way straight toward Deku while the one you used was curving around.

Fair, since it is curving there may be margin of error and the spike could’ve traveled a little more distance than the actual “displacement” between it and Deku

Back