• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #8

Wait, are they introducing Hawks in the movie before he appears in the anime?

I think it's too early for Miruko, she hasn't done enough. We don't even know the name of her Quirk.

Edgeshot could get a page.

8-B feats only belong to Shouto, Izuku, Endeavor and High End iirc, it shouldn't scale to someone by virtue of their rank, especially someone not specializing in destruction

Well there's probably a reason why no one cared to add Tooru or the animal guy.

I'm surprised Sero isn't on here though.

Well, it's not like any of them would be hard to add. Guess I'll get around to it at some point. Does Toru have any particular AP feats?

Gang Orca who was top 10, now rank 11, is 8-B. Hawks and Jeanist scales from him for being top rank 2 and 3 respectively, Edgeshot is rank 4. Miruko who's rank 5 made Dabi retreat from just appearing, then we go back to number 11. Gang Orca who's 8-B.

@Jo Gang Orca directly scales to Todoroki who performed the 8-B feat, and Jeanist has the feat of restraining nomus as another justification on top of surviving an attack that would kill Orca

Although the nomus might not even be 8-B and the attack he survived was low 7-C so his rating in general might be flawed

Regardless, ranks alone don't justify scaling since they are partially based on popularity and pure AP isn't the only effective way of being a hero, which makes it entirely possible for someone to have a higher rank without being stronger in the conventional sense

4 Months till Shigaraki takes action, which means we got a war coming soon, also they seem to be hyping up a new power Shigaraki has, hopefully that's All For One

True, he probably would take some quriks from the army members that want to give him their powers

What I personally would like to see happen is not Tomura getting Afo itself, but being transferred multiple powers through it

I think it would fit nicely if the work the doctor had been doing was to make a human host capable of holding multiple powers without turning into a nomu

I think that's some sort of mental thing, Gigantomachia can handle multiple Quirks and even All Might said that only some people couldn't handle multiple Quirks and go brain dead.

It's never been stated that holding more than one quirk breaks everyone, not even most. I'm sure the power they're referring to could be the High-End Noumus.

They were called power in previous chapters as well.

@Andytrenom

Normally I would agree with you, but there was heavy emphasis on Izuku having to fight All For One someday, and AFO himself hinted that he would be giving quirks to Shigaraki, I just think it makes sense, plus Shigaraki being All For Ones Successor implies he'll get it one day, I believe that's what will happen, he'll have All for One and Decay, so he'll surpass AFO

Decay plus the infinite possibilities of All For One would be devasting, imagine Decay mixed with an Explosion or Projectile Quirk

Back