• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #8

Also shig should have on his page that if he uses 100% of his Decay it destroys his arm of what what ever limb he is using to use it

So at what point in the story do y'all think the anime is gonna end, my guess is Gentle Criminal or Endeavor arc, I'm leaning more towards Gentle Criminal arc, because adding the Endeavor one might be a little too long

It's probably going to end with the new top 10 hero ranking and the after credit scene will be a teaser of Hood.

/: considering how long the Overhaul arc is, i'm not sure. I'm thinking it'll end with Bakugo and Shoto babysitting kids.

I would have said at the cultural festival but based on current Blueray leaks we might end up going into the Pro hero arc with Endeavor, which could mean Overhaul arc gets adapted in 12 episodes and the rest in the other 12.

I doubt this but lets see

They'll probably only go to Gentle Criminal, Season 5 will probably be Endeavor Arc to My Villain Academia Arc

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
They'll probably only go to Gentle Criminal, Season 5 will probably be Endeavor Arc to My Villain Academia Arc
Don't forget the 20 or so chapters of Class 1A vs Class 1B. Though, that most likely will go faster in the anime than the manga cause of the amount of action that is happening.

I know about the Class 1-A vs Class 1B arc of course, I meant the story will go from the Endeavor Arc to My Villain Academia Arc, the Class Battle Arc is between them

Hm... Forest Training Arc and Hideout Raid combine is 28 chapters that translated to 13 episodes. ƒñö idk

After seeing how many chapters are in the Overhaul Arc, I actually don't think we'll have any time for the Gentle Criminal Arc at all, it'll probably end with the kids arc, the one where Bakugou and Todoroki hang with Children, which probably means that we'll have to wait till season 6 to get My Villain Academia, unless season 4 gets like 30 episodes or something

Overhaul Arc is when the chapters have started to get shorter and it's full of action so it's definitely possible to animate up to the Cultural Festival Arc.

This new chapter was great, we got to see what each of the Big 3's trying to accomplish with their internship, I'm glad we got to see Bakugou so reserved, and I like how serious Endeavor is with training the boys, looks like the next arc will be a training one for a while, which I'm ok with since these guys will have to be ready for how much improvement the villains have made in 4 months, I imagine this won't be the entire 4 months, but it could be depending on how much we go into their training

I'm looking forward to that. People gave 1A vs 1B a lot of crap but like the provisional license exam arc, people will probably like it a lot more once it gets animated.

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel that GigantoMachia could probably solo most of the hero society, and then throw in the entire liberation Army and this new OP Shigaraki and I don't see how the heroes win this battle in 4 months, Shigaraki will definitely win

I believe that Shigaraki will take over Japan, then Deku and co will leave for America to train just like All Might did, basically having to leave the country to later infiltrate it

Deku will probably have to leave for America to train so he can fight an All For One Shigaraki who has taken over Japan and has surpassed AFO himself

I want that, but I'm not sure, it could be just a silly headcanon

I want to see more of MHA's world being explored, like Mount Lady said in a spin off, the current building statue of MHA's japan city structures don't accommodate those with gigantification quirks, so, I wonder if other countries had accommodate those kinds of people like Russia or Switzerland or something.

Wait for Andy's thread.

Endeavor said the same thing in the sports festival as well, it only supports Low 7-B 100%, as Endeavor saw that All Might fighting at full power.

Izuku 100% is going to scale to Remnant of OFA All Might, they both performed the Low 7-B feat. It was clear that the movie had them as equal, so scaling him to 7-A isn't possible.

Remember that Weakened All Might is 7-A, he still has OFA in that key. Remnants of OFA is All Might with only the embers of his power remaining, he lost this Quirk when he gave it to Izuku.

Back