• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #8

Predictions

We're gonna get a Deku vs Shigaraki soon, and when it happens, Dekus gonna lose hard and probably lose either an arm or leg and have to get a robot replacement from Hatsume

Cybernetics/support gear can't keep up with OFA's power output. Stated by All Might a while back. Unless Mei is gonna be better at making support gear than David and Melissa Shield while still a first and or second year by the time 4 months rolls around

That being said, 4 months isn't enough for Deku to be able to use OFA to the extent All Might could unless there's some major PIS bs. Deku shouldn't be top pro hero level until his 3rd year but who knows how things will go

Lightning and Storm feats are usually higher than 8-B, is it possible to see some upgrades for Deku and Bakugou

Any upgrade above High 8-C equals outlier.

They aren't getting that high without some serious backing with multiple feats/scaling. One movie isn't going to cut it, especially when Bakugou has a High 8-C feat (Movie) that's considered an outlier.

Also it says that nine is said to be so powerful, he is potentially stronger than the notorious All For One

I mean if the guy made that sttom it make sense

ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿wouldn't this make more sense to be a movie that takes place after the manga or the current events cause he seems toooo strong

So, it's pretty confirmed to me that Shigaraki's gonna get All For One, the doctor says Shigaraki will finally be able to get One for All, so he'll probably need All for One to do that, so Shigaraki will master it after gaining it, the Doctor literally implies it, so in 4 months we're gonna have Decay+All For One in a stable body... that is frightening, at the same time, those last two pages of all the heroes is very ominous, showing everyone and how they're gonna smile, except for All Might

Prediction, there's gonna be a War in 4 months, and All Might will get killed, Shigaraki will break out the villains from prison, Endeavor will lose hard, Shigarki will get All For One, Deku will fight Shigaraki and lose, the traitor will be revealed (totally gonna be Toru), someone from Class A will die (I'm a little more skeptical on this one, I think it would be a great writing choice, but it would be mega ballsy), and then we'll have a timeskip

This battle in 4 months, will probably be the end of the first half of the series

There will probably be a time-skip to 4 months later. Or near to that.

I feel we will probably have one more mini arc before jumping ahead 4 months, just feels like Horikoshi shouldn't jump into this 4 month battle just yet

One or two arcs till the battle in 4 months. I feel like the story would be very rushed if we go into it right now. Mostly cause I believe there will be a timeskip after the battle, if UA falls (ƒñ×).

Seeing the student go from students to leaders of the hero world.

I really don't think we should. Stats have been pretty arbitrary and in many cases are just a joke.

Why are they a joke, is there a source for that?

Note: I don't care about the scaling.

Momo: Power-D

Girl literally spits out cannons

Also Mineta has the second highest Knowledge stats (A+) edging out Deku and Bakugou, that's wild to me

Tetsucabrah said:
Ochako has more power than Mirio and Dabi according to these stats.
After Mirio lost his Quirk, he went into depression and stopped training, and is now weaker than Ochako.

I guess the stats cannot be used then.

well after this chapter it's safe to assume that Daruma Ujiko is one of the smartest characters in the series

dude literally predicted the end of the World and Quirks. The quirk singularity is groundbreaking work in science

Ujiko should have gotten a nobel prize for that discovery. Heck, if he was good, He could have the entire field of quirk research named after him

So I introduced some friends to My Hero, and they're really enjoying it, we're currently on season 2 and we were only supposed to watch 3 episodes but we ended up watching 8 because they kept wanting to know what was next, they usually talk during the episodes about what they think, but with the Deku vs Todoroki fight, they were completely silent, it was pretty amazing to see new fans get engrossed in the show, gotta say that was fun

Back