• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #6

@Therefir Yeah...I looked at it and I don't think the new calculation can be used. Our standards for a storm calc is using the horizon distance as radius, and unless you want to revise that (Would think twice about doing so) using the average diameter of a thunderstorm won't work.

@Andytrenom I already asked other members of the calc group about this, and they said this was only applicable if the storm could not be scaled, which is not the case in All Might's feat, so there is no need to change anything.

I don't think that's a very quantifiable speed feat. It's just that he destroyed the building quickly - something most Pro Heroes are incapable of doing themselves.

Of course that's a speed feat, did you see how fast he did that?

The Building was even in the middle of falling, and one of the Pro's said he did it in an instant. I'm positive that we can find out how fast his flames are.

Remember, he was slicing the building into pieces.

Tetsutetsu's feat is pretty clear, he took Todorki's fire and said that he improved his Quirk. He has a high resistance to heat base attacks, and cold as well since Todoroki couldn't freeze him.

It doesn't scale to his normal durability because we have no reason to assume it would. Heat Resistance and Cold Resistance are something that exist.

That's my stance on this, this scales to his resistance, not his durability.

I don't think Pony really dodged Todoroki's flames. He wasn't even aiming at her.

I didn't know you added it. I just like complaing about profiles in the General discussion threads :p

I agree with what you've said up above about Tetsutetsu's resistance.

And their profiles look fine.

Just sitting here waiting for Demi's time to shine

EDIT: it's quite obvious the reason why Dekus team is going Last cause of his dream so author-sama is leaving us on edge right now waiting for out boi to go in there

EDIT 2: whoever that girl was at the end of the page....I just want to say to u all the 99% of the females in the show has a big chest and curvious body ƒæì

BlackeJan said:
whoever that girl was at the end of the page....I just want to say to u all the 99% of the females in the show has a big chest and curvious body ƒæì
Including Toga?

Including Toga?

Naw I meant in the newest chapter before Bakugou team heads up, there was someone that was stated that she is dirty (lewd)

I mean I would take her. Any Girls from drawings and animation in Japan are meant to look drop dead gorgeous. Like if they were to come into real life, ever single one of them (including the younger girls) would be a model. Seeing that girl in all honesty made my weeb heart thump 😂

Huesito88 said:
Lol I mean she is alright looking, but come on now =P
Boi whatcha talking about?! she's hot. if I could date any girl in the series it would basically be the more of the girls that's side characters 😂

Ashido is the type of girl that I would fight a pack of donkeys just to have her notice me 😂

@BlackeJan

"she's hot."

Well yeah

"Ashido is the type of girl that I would fight a pack of donkeys just to have her notice me 😂"

It's just me, but I wouldn't do that just to get noticed.

Huesito88 said:
@BlackeJan

"she's hot."

Well yeah

"Ashido is the type of girl that I would fight a pack of donkeys just to have her notice me 😂"

It's just me, but I wouldn't do that just to get noticed.
When it comes to anime girls (what I've said on top) then you'll understand why I would

AstralKing7 said:
Forgot about Jiro ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å
Nani?! she's hot!

What we all should be waiting for is Invisible Girl....oh boy she'll be next waifu and I can just feel it ƒññ

When it comes to anime girls (what I've said on top) then you'll understand why I would

I do see why you would want to do that, but like I said I wouldn't and I've seen a lot of anime/VN and read a bunch LN stuff, a few of which I kinda regret reading.... yeah.

Eh guess I went over the top....but when ya meet an anime girl that is super sweet, not judge mental, and drop dead gorgeous u just can help it 😂

I think it should be Limited Paralysis Inducement and the hand to hand combat bit could be removed.

I agree with the limted paralysis inducement, but why should the hand to hand combat part be removed? Then again considering her fighting style...

Eitherway, I think it looks good.

In the episode where we first see her it shows still images of her beating up villains. But if the general consensus is to remove it then I will

I have a question, shouldn't Rappa be High 8-C for being able to one-shot Kirishima who is 1.28 tons in his Unbreakable form?

Back