• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #4

It's the same thing, putting them in Unknown is far better for now.

The image for Prime All Might should be under "Young All Might" instead. All Might came to America when he was 18, or 20. Judging from the movie's one shot manga, his prime doesn't look any different from his current form.

I'm a little confused, how strong is Deku 8% in tons right now?, 0.80 tons for being 1.6 times stronger than 5%? or 1.125 tons for holding his own against Chisaki?

Well, he currently has both justifications on his profile.

Yeah, maybe we should delete the 1.6 thing of his profile.

I agree. I think trying to rationalize his percentages as being exact multipliers doesn't work. Better off just leaving in the feats and the scaling.

Shadowbokunohero said:
why is Enji Unknown?
was this discussed in a thread?
Endeavor has never punched anyone with comparable Dura to his own or punched people in general. He always goes for his fire, the only time he punched was against High-End but he was being propelled by Hawks so he can't do that without help.

The only other punch was to a Nomu who is unknown and that punch almost ripped it's arm off.

Shadowbokunohero said:
im not arguing that but generally when you downgrade a character you need to make a CRT thread
It was discussed in this thread right here, though it's going to be hard to find it.

the only time he punched was against High-End but he was being propelled by Hawks so he can't do that without help.

if he punched High End and High End took damage then it scales,

Hawks mearly increased his speed not his striking power

I still think Gran Torino's rating for his current elderly self is quite generous; his only feats are knocking out Dabi, Twice, Magne and Spinner with a kick each (which he would only need to be 8-C or High 8-C to do), and stomping a Nomu into the ground.

He was a lot stronger when he was younger, sure, but he's clearly declined in strength since then.

His rating is really bad tbf. It's assuming that Gran Torino is as capable as his prime self, that All Might is using 100% and there are no other circumstances involving the vague flashback scene that would affect All Might. At best I see an At least High 8-C, possibly 8-B.

So that can be changed, I guess. owo What about his prime self?

Also, given he was giving All Might a beatdown and All Might is said to have been able to control One For All from the beginning... I'd say yeah, All Might was likely using 100%. He wouldn't not use it.

Yeh, but we don't the circumstances of that fight, since it's showing All Might training, not fighting. I don't really think one flashback image is really something to warrant an entire new Key, since we don't know almost nothing about Prime Gran Torino besides the fact he's hot asf.

I have a question about Izuku's 100% key? Why is Yo Shindo even mentioned when there's a calc and feat that justifies his rating.

So sad, I wanted to know what is the new power of Deku.

He can probably fully control 20% now, since the first user of OFA stated something like that.

I don't think he said anything remotely like Izuku fully controlling 20% now.

And that'd be too sudden a jump in power in the story.

He said: "You can only manage about 20% right now", that gives me the impression that after the month of training with All Might Deku can control 20%.

It hurts me that in any other shonen Deku would be already Mountain level and massively hypersonic at this point of the manga lul

We already knew that Deku could control 20%. He used it against Chisaki.

The only problem is that it hurts him to use it.

Therefir said:
He said: "You can only manage about 20% right now", that gives me the impression that after the month of training with All Might Deku can control 20%.
It hurts me that in any other shonen Deku would be already Mountain level and massively hypersonic at this point of the manga lul
I think the powercreep in this series will come from more complex/hax quirks rather than overpowered stats. (That is if there's going to be any powercreep at all)

In Chapter 35 of Vigilantes there is a villain who can move so fast that everything else seems frozen to him, could this feat scale to All Might and All For One since they are the god-tiers of this verse?

I don't think that was his Quirk, I think he could only move fast enough to dodge bullets. I'll reread it to check.

But I don't think we can automatically scale them like that anyway.

Okay, I'm going to calculate his dodging bullet feat just in case.

Shinsou has finally returned, and seems to have been training with Aizawa all this time.

Finally, a time for Shinsou to be featured. If he shows off great skill with the Capturing Weapon he's got around his neck, then we could add Martial Arts to his profile.

"If Tokoyami and Toru combines their quirks it could lead to a visible person with an invisible Dark Shadow, which would mean Dark Shadow isn't hit by light, so basically a Dark Shadow with infinite power that may be completely impossible to control. If Tokoyami and Toru becomes a thing it could destroy the world in a flash.´╗┐"

From YouTube.

Back