• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #10

I'm pretty sure Deku didn't clash with Todoroki in the same manner as he did Muscular. Deku got blown away by the explosion caused by the heat, wind pressure and cold mixing, and he didn't directly hit anything. Heck, this version of Deku is way weaker than the Deku that actually did the Low 7-B feat, so even just comparing them is iffy.

The clash I think already has a calc and Howerzirt Impact besides the aftermath can't be calced besides in the anime. Also didn't we agree with it just being higher.

Howtzier Impact is impossible to calc since we don't see the full explosion. Breaking Ice even of that size is very unimpressive too, calcing what we see the results are not even at the top of 9-A.

The same for Todoroki and Izuku's last attack, it's around 8-C. Also Todoroki shouldn't scale to 100%, they didn't actually clash since Cemetoss put walls up between them. Both attacks stopped before they reached the other.

Also was it ever stated that Todoroki's Quirk has been increasing in power? I thought Todoroki was trying to control his flames, I'm not sure that his Quirk's AP has increased at all.

More control doesn't equal increase power, Endeavor stated that he needs to work on his control in the festival. Even in the training camp they weren't increasing the power of his flames, they were trying to get him to regulate the temperature better and use both sides at once.

Yeah, he wouldn't be able to increase power and control at the same time, it's not like OFA where more strength = more control.

I don't have any problem with separating Todoroki between the two sagas, just trying to figure out what the difference in AP would be. I guess he did get stronger since Todoroki using Endeavor level fire surprised All Might, which means the max Todoroki showed against Izuku is weaker than that.

Okay I see it.

I think that's just called physic, like the hoses the firefighters use. They aren't magically increasing the strength of their attacks, it has the same amount of power it's just being compressed into a single point.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
Todoroki's 8B+ rating is from rise of villains saga so it can't be used for his beginnings key. Most of his AP and speed ratings in the second key should have an at least due to being stronger than before.
There is no need for an at least in the speed rating. The new stats come from scaling to Deku's 8% while the UA Beginnings Speed stats are from a calc or scaling to Iida.

Endeavor's flashfire technques are stronger than his normal flames as shown by hpw normal fire burns part of High End's arm while Flashfire can punch through him easily. Bakugou compressing his blast like a hose should still be stat amp since that's the effect it has on him.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Todoroki's 8B+ rating is from rise of villains saga so it can't be used for his beginnings key. Most of his AP and speed ratings in the second key should have an at least due to being stronger than before.
There is no need for an at least in the speed rating. The new stats come from scaling to Deku's 8% while the UA Beginnings Speed stats are from a calc or scaling to Iida.
The new speed is actually due to scaling from Stain who scales to UA beginnings 5% Deku who scales to casual GT. The at least is necessary since he scales to 8% now

I get where your going with that. 5% is Supersonic+ while 8% is "several levels faster" according to Bakugo. Todoroki scales to 8% now. I made the changes.

I don't think adding piercing to an attack is increasing it's parameter. I don't really care that much though. But I'd like to see what others say, I'll agree with the general consensus.

Can we actually scale Prime Demon Mark Meliodas to Afternoon Mael, all we know if Near Noon Mael scales to Prime Assault Mode Meliodas, that would make Prime Demon Mark Meliodas Low 6-B and not 6-B, which would lower the scaling just a tiny bit

Steve Rogers1 said:
I get where your going with that. 5% is Supersonic+ while 8% is "several levels faster" according to Bakugo. Todoroki scales to 8% now. I made the changes.
You should change it back, currently there are no characters with "At least Supersonic+ in their ratings, even if they are scaling from 8% Deku, I put it like that to avoid confusion on who is faster than who.

Also the "several levels faster" comes from an unofficial translation, if you check Deku's page you can see what Bakugou actually says.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Can we actually scale Prime Demon Mark Meliodas to Afternoon Mael, all we know if Near Noon Mael scales to Prime Assault Mode Meliodas, that would make Prime Demon Mark Meliodas Low 6-B and not 6-B, which would lower the scaling just a tiny bit
Wha-

way faster than supersonic+ RoV saga 5% who is superior to inexperienced 5% who has the speed rating
I know, but for all we know they are still Supersonic+. Also I've never been a fan of the "At least" mention, as you are implying that they are faster/stronger than characters of the same tier but that scale from a specific calculation.

Well they very likely aren't supersonic+ since as I've said, Deku when first using FC was mach 3.3, He then get's stronger and 8% is stated to be way faster than that. The implication is that 8% inspite of being way faster (and giving Bakugou difficulty in reacting to it) than a faster 5% he's less than 50% faster than initial, inexperienced 5%.

You're giving too much credit to that "experienced" 5% Deku, for me he's just as fast, only that his moves are less straightforward.

Regarding the "At least" mention, I'll delete them from All Might's profile, as they are implying he is faster/stronger than characters who have much better feats, but are scaling from specific feats/calculations, while All Might is scaling from practically baseline feats.

Midoriya has lke 2 statements in the fight where he says he's gotten stronger, After Bakugou throws him and when he mistakenly accesses 8%. Making FC muscle memory would also make him faster since he doesn't haver to divert some of his focus to maintaining it now

He is faster, yes, but he simply doesn't have any Hypersonic feats, other than being much slower than characters who actually have feats at that level.

The Supersonic+ feat isn't even that close to the Hypersonic either, it's barely halfway through it.

He's slower than Nighteye who is mach 8 and is far faster than initial 5% which is more than half of mach.

The supersonic+ feat was from 5% from a long time ago back when he had never used it in combat and still had to focus intensely to even maintain it let alone move with it.

He is not just slower than Nighteye, he is much slower than him, and if you compare how much distance they can move their arm at the same time, and used Nighteye's speed for comparison, you will still end up with a Supersonic+ 8% Deku.

Wolfram should not be 7-B physically, he wasn't shown to be stronger than All Might all he did was squeeze his weak spot while his metal was restraining him. He should be Low 7-B instead and his physically lifting strength should be unknown, he never restrained All Might physically.

His dura should be Low 7-B as well.

Could you show me that.
That would be calc stacking, but as simply comparison, Nighteye moved his arm roughly 3.5-4 times faster than 8% Deku could.

Back