• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #10

When did Nighteye outpace Deku, Overhaul had to move his arm towards Deku to get that spike attack off so he could've reacted to that. He also should be hypersonic with 8% due to Bakugou saying he could only react due to Deku's movements being predictable

Nighteye outpaced Deku when Deku tried getting the stamp from him. (Then again he was using Foresight at the time.)

I was about to say Nighteye scales to Mirio who blitzed Deku...

But then I realized Deku was actually the only one able to react to Mirio, but got faked out...

Nighteye clearly moved his arm several times faster than Deku could, you should look at the image in Nighteye's profile for comparison.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
I think it's divide by 1000 for kg to tons
If this is the case, than for tons to kg, it would be multiply by 1000 right?

If so, I think Deku and AM are getting an LS upgrade to Class T. I put their current LS through a converter, which actually told me to use less than 1000x, and got 36540606657888.961 kg. Or 3.65e13. Which is class T.

He was using his precog though. Deku also could percieve Mirio's feint and attacked at a similar time to Mirio along witnh reacting to Overhaul's swing and pretty much blitzing Bakugou during their fight.

His Precognition doesn't increase his speed, Deku's hand was a few centimeters from stealing Nighteye's stamp, but the latter moved his arms a distance much larger than what Deku could, you can see this in the trace of their movements.

So should their LS be bumped up? Because they're listed at Class G, but according to the LS page, they would be class T, as it starts from e12 kg, while they're e13 kg.

I agree 8% should be Base Hypersonic, but that's it. Basic scaling from being much faster than Mach 3.3 should be fine, and makes sense of how Mirio and Nighteye can still outpace him.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
Deku didn't move his hand though he just closed his fingers and continued with his forward movement
Yes he did, he clearly moved his arm, and closing his fingers while not even touching the stamp would be useless, I don't know how you came with that conclusion.

Bakugou's statement is not nearly enough to upgrade Deku's speed, he just said he was faster than before.

Screenshot 2020-02-03-19-14-57-1

Deku didn't blitzed Bakugou, he was just faster than him, but Bakugou could still react and counteract with his explosions.

Basically, 8% Deku is still Supersonic+, but to a higher degree than 5% (Mach 3.3).

But seriously, 5% Deku was Mach 3.3 when he first got it, couldn't keep it on for more than a few seconds, and wasn't even confident he could move comfortably yet. After training he should definitely be above Mach 3.3, but ofc still supersonic+.

Him going from above Mach 3.3 and getting tossed by Bakugo quite easily, to being so fast Bakugo can't fully react to his movements, let alone press his own attack, should definitely be enough to get him to base Hypersonic. Unless 5-8% is seriously the absolute worst speed amp in the history of speed amps for the verse. Which would be strange considering his AP got amped quite substantially, and full cowl distributes power evenly.

It's quite ridiculous to believe Deku got a less than 1.5x amp to his speed when every other stat of his shot up drastically.

@Kingofwolves999 I come from a time when even something like that didn't deserve a speed upgrade, it was probably that way to avoid inflated results from upscaling.

But if you're sure that's enough to upgrade him, you're free to create a CRT.

Looks good. And there are far blurrier pictures on this wiki, I tell you what.

Also, is there anyway to get Amajiki and Hadou to Hypersonic with Mirio?

I don't see why he would, his abilities/speed let him easily outclass her. I don't believe he's been stated to be stronger than Nejire's Quirk or anything like that.

Back